edited June 2014
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTOfloKEOJg

Duncan.... BULLY
    Parker..... BULLY
    Leonord... BULLY

=)) Emm Holla come get ya boy

his videos are funny af

Imma start saying that "lemme guess" catch phrase. ? about to be apart of my vocabulary
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know its off topic but this ? put tears in my eyes from laughing so hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6an01I5PQc
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot to say Tim duncans kids look just like him and lebron can't be mad at nobody but himself especially wit d washeds performance in this years finals cuz in the '11 finals the tables were turned wade was hoopin and lebron had stage fright or somethin
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Said the same ? lol "we even"
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Moved to offseason thread
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really thinking this year's heat team is the same as the 07 cavs team???? Wow you ? dumb af
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BqOV276CQAAXBpR.jpg

? hit me hard knowing he was probably looking up at his father.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a Spurs fan but I've always admired the way they handle themselves as an organization.

There are no egos they just go out execute Pops game plan and really don't give a damn so gets the credit.

They also do a good job in drafting and signing guys who fit their system.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Not a Spurs fan but I've always admired the way they handle themselves as an organization.

There are no egos they just go out execute Pops game plan and really don't give a damn so gets the credit.

They also do a good job in drafting and signing guys who fit their system.

Great...great organization....if this spurs team was in NY or Philly....they will be on GOAT STATUS and celebrated. ..
    I like how they don't let a player poison their locker room......no one is bigger than the team....look how stephen jackson tried to act up 2 yrs ago and they quickly cut him.....
  • zerocool
    Options
    I just found out that in their 47 years, the Spurs have only missed the postseason 5 times.

In comparison, the Clippers in their 44 years, have only made the postseason 10 times.

Damn.......and in the yr they missed....the next yr the got duncan.......lol
  • zerocool
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Sad-T-Mac.jpg

I was happy to see him pkay garbage time though......my bro was like mcgrady finally in the finals
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All he said was Paul George is better than Leonard

If u gotta problem with that, i lose respect for your b ball knowledge
  • zerocool
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    All he said was Paul George is better than Leonard

If u gotta problem with that, i lose respect for your b ball knowledge

And he said leonard only good b/c of the system....cmon Durant
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The system comment was alil salt but he not lying saying PG>>>
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kd 'humility' is highly exaggerated

he should really stop speaking on champions the fact that he is immune to criticism has gone to his head

i seen a tweet from one of okc beat writers that said 'sometimes' kd trusts his own length thinking hes going to make up the distance on closeouts lmao nah that just being lazy there were too many times kd didnt fight through screens especially late in games during this years playoffs

that russell westbrook though

PUT HIM IN A CAGE
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea KD wasn't lying when he said PG>>KL but nobody asked that ? (to my knowledge) so why he tryn to rain on a ? parade literally, hatin ass ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Yea KD wasn't lying when he said PG>>KL but nobody asked that ? (to my knowledge) so why he tryn to rain on a ? parade literally, hatin ass ?

He responded to another ? tweet, he didn't come from no where and just say it.

I said before I like Kawhi but if had to choose I take PG. What's ill is to think the Pacers could have had both of em. But who knows if they didn't get Hill they might used the pick on a point gaurd anyway. Hindsight is 20/20 tho.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I lost some respect for Durant on his remarks about Leonard. If you are good then you are good. Like players can't emerge in the post season

That's one of the problems with basketball now. ? think you suppose to play hero ball instead of Team ball & that's why The Spurs are the most consistent team in the last 15 years because they play team ball every day & every year. That's why they ran thru the 2 best players in the league (Durant's OKC first then Lebron's Heat second). He (Durant) need to get Westbrook in a system & tell him stop chucking up more shots than him

Jordan openly said that he had to become a smarter basketball player to win championships. The greats know work smarter not harder.

CHURCH, but Durant wasn't lying tho, just had a lil bit of salt on it
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not hands down PG better then KL. Leonard has been groomed by Popovich slowly but surely. PG is more flashy yeah. But KL has that dog in him. He didn't show no respect for Lebron after Pop told him be aggressive. On the other hand PG I want Lebron to be my mentor ass ? . KD was straight hating though. Let that boy cook.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    I just found out that in their 47 years, the Spurs have only missed the postseason 5 times.

In comparison, the Clippers in their 44 years, have only made the postseason 10 times.

Damn.......and in the yr they missed....the next yr the got duncan.......lol

Even when they lose, they win.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kawhi Leonard:

Regular Season (65 games) - 13ppg 6rpg 2spg
    Playoffs (23 games) - 14ppg 7rpg 2spg

Paul George:

Regular Season (80 games- more durable): 22rpg 7rpg 2spg
    Playoffs (19 games) - 23ppg 8rpg 2spg

Y'all are comparing a ? role player to an all-star. Stop living in the moment, and look at the big picture. Paul George is a much better player than Leonard. Anything Leonard can do, George can do better... anything.

George does his dirt with an entire team trying to stop him, Leonard gets treated like just another piece of the puzzle. Durant was right when he said Kawhi did that well because of the system (in that specific match up), and anyone with basketball knowledge can see that.