Make Your Own Label TOURNAMENT: ROUND 1 *LINKS TO BATTLE AND TOURNAMENT BRACKET IN OP*

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lolololollll Naw you need to keep that money kid, save it up to buy photoshop cuz paint won't cut it for the next tournament.

lolol the most ironic thing is that you the biggest stan this whole game, you act like you a part of @sions street team.

@menace you're a ? , a failed CEO, the fantasy games whipping boy, now you on here begging for 5 dollars like you were begging for RZA beats.

I was begging for beats? You act like you didn't hit my inbox first askin for a Mariah and Kendrick feature don't deny it either cause I have the ? .

Fake ass Clive Davis
    Take the 5$ and hop on a greyhound and go where the road takes you. Your presence is irelevant.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at this ? Menace mad with his struggle label decisions, his struggle Photoshop skills, his struggle bars, struggle insults.

Hol up tho you talkin bout who were the last 2 standing, but you were DEAD LAST. You was the first eliminated. Like you was the 0-16 Detroit Lions my G.

You have no room to speak about anyone. And I Know you not talkin about anyone kissin ass lmfao

This ? been voluntarily carrying Sion's ? around I can tell Sion a lil uncomfortable with the constant ? riding Sion just being modest with your $5 ass b.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    olol I can't take the greyhound over to your moms, she said I get to agitated because my legs get  stiff and my backs too sore to turn her out.

you were even begging cheese for players you a desperate ? . how you have a fantasy roster and still make nothing but compliation albums.

@menace is broke, desperate, plus his moms ? stinks
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo bruh my face hurts, yall ? are insane. Gov I cant wait for this next round to pop off bruh, i also got a question ill ask it later tho
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Soaker speaking on my albums? You put out a beats cd and a Kanye west Christmas album in ? October

Foh
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I want to thank all of the posters that participated in this! Hopefully, a lot if you will come back for next game and new posters will enter.

Last label standing....Sion Records!

Congrats @Sion and props for creating such a dope label.

@Jamaica can close and unsticky this?

Thanks fam I have to say I really really enjoyed this game and I loved it. I thought this was a major success and I look forward to future games.

I am grateful to be the winner, real talk @IceBergTaylor , @MadSirius, @SuperSoaker, @_Menace_ , @TonyDubbz, @Ibex all did there thing. It was fun watching everybody do their thing.

As for the winnings.... @GovernmentCheese you know what fam ? I was wondering if I could instead divide the money amongst Soaker, Menace, Ibex and Tony, I know it's not much but I'd like for others seeing this to be encouraged to participate in future games. I don't actually want the money as weird as that sounds LOLOLOLOLOL I only wanted to prove myself.

If that's not possible then I'd like for you to donate the money here:

http://www.freethechildren.com/

This is a charity called Free The Children that I'm involved with. They help set up the We Day events and have a program called Adopt A Village where you can adopt a small village in the Caribbeans, Africa, or Asia. That $20 fam believe it or not is enough to set a family out there straight for about a year just off the strength of potatoes and things, $20 a month is enough to put a young child through elementary school out there, most of us drop $20 on the most menial things. I know it might not seem like much but I'd really appreciate it. Anything is plenty fam.

How'd I miss this post? Good looking out

And you can donate my 5$ to feed the children.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sion alright bro, I'll donate your $20.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @tonydubbz iight bro, just hit me up via pm
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    ? I had so much more planned for Kanye. my next article was going to have ye screaming "I'M THE NEXT SANTA CLAUS! Matter fact I'm better he only delivered once a year. My gifts get delivered to the world year round like they was @menace's moms ? "

this game was too igoat I'm so hyped for the next round.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    DOPE

@GovernmentCheese aye fam I really appreciate it !!!! Donate the funds to Free The Children, they're based in Toronto, just give them a call and Amy should be able to handle it. Anything is plenty fam.

I look forward to the next game, I'm ready whenever you guys are. @GovernmentCheese I'm curious to see what new rules get implemented.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ Menace and Soaker STILL going at it LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

On some real ? tho, with all the producers Soaker had he didn't really need any other artists other than Kanye. Kanye can nail at least critical acclaim, longevity and depending on who it is - sales too. Only thing that woulda been up for grabs was covers and cohesion but he could have reached out for covers. Most of the producers he had could have meshed with Kanye. What I'd have done was traded the producers I didn't need for some of the G.O.O.D family roster for cohesion. But even with the draft pick-up, I was very surprised when homie aint pick up Bon Iver or Mike Dean LOLOL. With them he could have dropped like 5 albums & been straight.

Menace had a strong roster, it's just that his covers overshadowed that, especially early on when cats were still trying to figure things out. He underestimated Ice but I like how Ice waited close to the deadline to drop his covers - giving Menace no chance to change - that was clever. But real talk, I'm happy I didn't go first cuz after I seen how Ice was received it gave me time to change my ? up. I think I would have lost if I went up against him first cuz I wouldn't have been pushed to utilize my roster properly. Thank ? for NothingButTheTruth's criteria we later adopted.

JayZNasDapsGif_zps42efe73a.gif
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @_menace_ also dropped the ball with Kendrick Lamar imo. His label did look dope on paper though. The next game will probably start in January since posters are usually busy during the holidays.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    @_menace_ also dropped the ball with Kendrick Lamar imo. His label did look dope on paper though. The next game will probably start in January since posters are usually busy during the holidays.

I was gonna do so much with Kendrick's album I should've done more ? .

I learned a lot from this game
    My album covers are gonna be better this time.

And the track listing
    Mariah
    Nas
    Bruce
    Kendrick

Will be back on GoodFellasENT
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant wait for the new game, wont be a label owner since i have very minimal photoshop skills lol, but im definitely willin to judge again
  • TonyDubbz
    edited December 2013
    Options
    cant wait for the new game, wont be a label owner since i have very minimal photoshop skills lol, but im definitely willin to judge again

You aint gotta have photoshop skills, Sion did a lot of covers for some people and even though I didnt offer to help out anybdy wit covers im pretty good wit it too. The thing for me is I didnt think that covers would have that big of an impact on the way that people voted, but thats one thing I learned from this ? .

The thing is I do this photoshop ? for a livin, so yall ? is in trouble once the next round kick off!
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Nevermind the question I was gonna ask was kind of obvious so ill drop it here anyways.

Now that the game is over im guessing all labels are reset? meaning all artist/producers are up for grabs again? I see now that in order for it to be fair to all the new people coming in that this is probably whats gonna happen.

The suggestion was that the winner or both finaliist........ or MAYBE everybody that participated got to keep atleast 1 of their artist to start off the next round but I dont know how everybody would feel about that, especially with new players probably coming in. Yall think this would take away from the game or seem unfair?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Couple of questions

How much money do we start with?

And can each player get 1 artist of their choice for free?

Like a fantasy draft everyone picks one artist of their choice and after that bidding can begin
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    There needs to be a clear and early trade deadline. All deals for beats should only be legit after the deadline. No way should past deals with owners should old merit. Damn near every player @sion traded me he had given out beats like candy on Halloween. my monopoly of beatmakers were useless lololol

• _Menace_
    Options
    I updated my ps is my ? won't look like swap meet covers
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Imagine what would of happen IF I aint trade Beyonce in the beginning
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wat yall think about different albums each round instead of em carrying over each round?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Imagine what would of happen IF I aint trade Beyonce in the beginning

I should've took that trade
  • _Menace_
    Options
    wat yall think about different albums each round instead of em carrying over each round?

That's gonna take along time
    Unless every artist has 3 albums each and each label has 2 group albums
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I'm thinking of creating a mini-tutorial tho on graphic design programs cats can download for free so they can create their own covers. There's programs that'll do 50% of the work for you.

? bless you lol
    I always looking out for others lol

What programs you use?
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    @sion you need to make a tutorial thread. I'm trying get my ps on next game. yall tried to overcharge me
  • _Menace_
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I'm thinking of creating a mini-tutorial tho on graphic design programs cats c0an download for free so they can create their own covers. There's programs that'll do 50% of the work for you.

? bless you lol
    I always looking out for others lol

What programs you use?

I use photoshop and illustrator but it's mad programs that can be used like Paint 2.0, corel draw and others that you can use.

Drop the illustrator torrent link for mac if you can...