Make Your Own Label TOURNAMENT: ROUND 1 *LINKS TO BATTLE AND TOURNAMENT BRACKET IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »
    @Madsirius vs. @Ibex will be the next match. I personally feel these two guys are getting slept on. This is going to be a good match, I've been looming forward to this one. I'll try to set it up tonight when I come from work.

I can't wait for my matchup with Ibex.

tumblr_mgdlqvD2PJ1qa13qio1_400.jpg
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's taking this so long
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's taking this so long

Work bro and I had a busy weekend. I'm on mobile right now, killing time at work. I'll set things up today asap, I'd rather do it on my computer instead of my cellphone.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt you have a Bruce Springsteen feature?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Bruh I'm not dropping anything til the actual match-up so that my work doesn't sit around for a week before my 1st match like it did last time... so if you got works you're holding off you might as well drop em'
  • GovernmentCheese
    edited October 2013
    Options
    @Sion
    @TonyDubbz
    @IceBergTaylor
    @MadSirius
    @Ibex

@Michael_Malice and @MissK are judges now. Since they played the game for a while, they're good additions imo. I'm trying to get one more judge for backup.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been following from yall started I reset the password to sign back in, never had a reason too before the initial crash/reboot I wanna join if yall restarting. Props to everyone involved been a very interesting read up
  • yung$
    Options
    Suggestion let the voting be album vs as in next time each match up should be like 5 rounds and for each round I choose the album or albums im putting up vs the other company. As oppose to just putting everything out there sion got Eminem but eg game 1(of 5) he uses mobb deep.album and save Eminem for later in that round etc.......
  • _Menace_
    Options
    @Governmentcheese

I'm signing up for the next tournament so sign me up.

Letting you know now so I can be guaranteed to get a spot

GOODFELLAS.ENT

RESSURECTED
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    Been following from yall started I reset the password to sign back in, never had a reason too before the initial crash/reboot I wanna join if yall restarting. Props to everyone involved been a very interesting read up

@yung$ Thanks bro, you can sign up for the next game. If you give me a label name in advance, then you'll get a reserved spot. Your suggestion will be taken into consideration.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Bruh I'm not dropping anything til the actual match-up so that my work doesn't sit around for a week before my 1st match like it did last time... so if you got works you're holding off you might as well drop em'

Nah I'm good I'll drop mine and the other projects during the matchup as well then. Don't you like the feeling of suspense ? I personally hate surprises LOLOL. If you dropping covers I'm curious to see what you come with. Annnndddd I hope this time you actually name your covers *yawns*.....

I'm going back to work for now LOLOL, I'll pop up to see how Ibex and my man MadSirius are doing around noon.

???
    I don't think putting titles on the covers matter if the design can dominate on its own. Half of my albums had titles on them. I might just untitled all of the new ones out of spite now.

I rather surprise than put ? out and leave it sitting for days. I want my ? to be an event.

I have no atomic bombs no shock value ? . I'm not giving anything away til the day comes that I have to. I'll tell you tho I might only do 1 or 2 albums. You never kno. I'm not doing all my artists tho that's for damn sure. The only thing I'll say is that considering who you have plays a role in what I'm doing.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @Sion
    @TonyDubbz
    @IceBergTaylor
    @Ibex

Ya'll the final four just as I predicted! Let me know if ya'll want to some time to release some albums for other artist on your labels. PM the new albums or mention me in the post they're in. The semi finals will start as soon as I get the green light from ya'll. Good luck and have fun.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GovernmentCheese I may need a lil bit of time.. maybe a day or so. Got something Im working on, but then again I could change m ymind on it and if I do then i'll give the greenlight.
  • Ibex
    Options
    @Governmentcheese I need at least a few days to get my next set of albums ready..I've got some different concepts I want to experiment with
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I need a few days cause I'm also finishing up my magazine plus I have graduate work I need to finish up this weekend.
  • yung$
    Options
    What yall use to make covers
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Close this ? and send sion the 20$ this man ain't playing no games
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @Sion I know you're ready especially since you had the 1st round bye. I'm ready to, just waiting for @icebergtaylor to give me the green light since your match with him is going first.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    @sion animated covers? I may actually need your help outside of this tournament.

I should be having my work by Wednesday the latest
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @sion animated covers? I may actually need your help outside of this tournament.

@icebergtaylor alright, no problem.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @menace went from competitor to cheerleader lol ? disgusting
  • yung$
    Options
    @sion nuh say a word bredda, yall need to hurry up dragging this out will cause loss.of interest these ppl dnt have attention spa

Imma try work on my photoshop illustrator game but if anything might just pay for covers
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

Just let me know fam and I think I should be able to help out in a big way. I'm a little blogged down right now but by Thursday to the weekend I should have a ton of free time on my hands to help you out with whatever projects you need done.

No doubt, I work on a pretty serious project (woudnt call it project at this point actually) and I had a plan for it that didnt fall through. If you can show me how to do this you might put my work into the next level.
  • Ibex
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    @sion nuh say a word bredda, yall need to hurry up dragging this out will cause loss.of interest these ppl dnt have attention spa

Imma try work on my photoshop illustrator game but if anything might just pay for covers

The process is slowed because everybody put out all the albums they had, and a takes some time to redo or come up with new albums. For the next games or rounds there should be a 3 album limit per round so people have some work left over to advance with