Make Your Own Label TOURNAMENT: ROUND 1 *LINKS TO BATTLE AND TOURNAMENT BRACKET IN OP*

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo @menace I hoped you learned from this ? Lololol stop hanging around yes men. Stop using Microsoft paint for your album covers, get rid off that wackk ASS little cartoony kid logo, and stop promoting your music like you actually got a Nas feature Lolololo

All in your feelings? better than wasting my life at a cardinals game.

you live in AZ? you definitely LOST
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Tony is gonna sweep you to...

Whatever happens is going to happen, ya digggg?

End of the day I put the albums out I wanted to put out. Not some half ASS hashed out project thrown together with big names. Ill let the judges decide. Not pm homies for votes lolol

If I PM'ed for votes I would've wont the community then.

foh with them Compton Swapmeets beats cd.

your ? is trash. might as well put that ? in the recycle bin and click empty.

and who the ? will cop a christmas album in October?

?

Yoo... bruh Soaker I was thinkin this same thing.. today while I went to take a ? after viewing the albums again I was like wait, how the ? is SuperSoaker droppin a Christmas album in October but then I said to myself "You know what? maybe we not playing the game in this current time period maybe we can drop them ? whenever we want" Only reason it popped in my head is ? i was thinkin of my next move for the next round which is gonna be a r&b christmas album with all my r&b cats.. lord willin they still on the team once this is all over

• SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Tony is gonna sweep you to...

Whatever happens is going to happen, ya digggg?

End of the day I put the albums out I wanted to put out. Not some half ASS hashed out project thrown together with big names. Ill let the judges decide. Not pm homies for votes lolol

If I PM'ed for votes I would've wont the community then.

foh with them Compton Swapmeets beats cd.

your ? is trash. might as well put that ? in the recycle bin and click empty.

and who the ? will cop a christmas album in October?

?

Yoo... bruh Soaker I was thinkin this same thing.. today while I went to take a ? after viewing the albums again I was like wait, how the ? is SuperSoaker droppin a Christmas album in October but then I said to myself "You know what? maybe we not playing the game in this current time period maybe we can drop them ? whenever we want" Only reason it popped in my head is ? i was thinkin of my next move for the next round which is gonna be a r&b christmas album with all my r&b cats.. lord willin they still on the team once this is all over

Lololol I just thought it'd be some ? Kanye would really lolol the Jackson 5 released their Christmas album in October ? the white people by my Mommas house already christmas lights and reindeer up

Forrreal though I hope I make it to the next round I have a lot of ideas and albums I want to drop. Shout-out to @sion homie seen some of the album covers and concepts I have in stock lololol

I wanted to focus on one major artist per round like some real label ? . If that hurts me this round so be it, I really came at this ? like an A & R we putting all our effort into this yeezy ? first lol

I wasn't trying to go the lil Wayne/@menace route, put out quantities of work but no quality loloool
  • _Menace_
    Options
    ^ this fake ass LA Reid bout to get skunked in his round
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    Aye @menace over here at the NRA we hiring interns, I need a ? to bring me coffee.

Just fill out an application but id leave the prior experience portion blank. I don't think HR would like "failed CEO," on a resume.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I just googled NRA...

Y'all don't exist and don't have an office. So what's really going on Soak? Fake ass Clive Davis.

Get that weak ass label outta here.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we got to recreate albums again if we make it to the next round?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Soak go to your thread and defend that Xmas album you're dropping in October you dumb son of a ? .

You're a waste of skin your dad should've left you in a napkin and threw your ass away.

Hoe
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    I just googled NRA...

Y'all don't exist and don't have an office. So what's really going on Soak? Fake ass Clive Davis.

Get that weak ass label outta here.

Lollololol didn't your label devote like 5 diss tracks to me?!?

I must be on sombodies radar *Kanye shrug*
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Rot in hell Soaker....

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soak has some creative ideas....menace you just hatin.

you need some ? . no bcotton
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »

thats why i was bout to say a while back i wonder why everyone's dropping 7-8 albums for 1 round, but i just figured everyone would come with something new if they advanced
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Soak has some creative ideas....menace you just hatin.

you need some ? . no bcotton

Take the cape off Rozay this is between me an soak. It been beef way before last round
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no cape bruh. you been in your feelings since this started.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, you can stick with your albums throughout the whole tourney. You can also make new albums but no more deals can be made so you'll have to use your in house producers and get features from your own artist. Makes things a little tougher.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, you can stick with your albums throughout the whole tourney. You can also make new albums but no more deals can be made so you'll have to use your in house producers and get features from your own artist. Makes things a little tougher.

What if there was a deal in place from the beginning that I could use any producer from someone's label? Would it still apply?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats why i was bout to say a while back i wonder why everyone's dropping 7-8 albums for 1 round, but i just figured everyone would come with something new if they advanced

The reason I dropped all my albums is cause I wasn't sure who I was going up against and there are 2 labels in particular I felt I had to go all out against. By the time I realized I was going against Menace it was too late to pull some of my albums out. But I got brand spankin new ideas against Sion lol this ? ain't even a game

• GovernmentCheese
    Options
    To everybody involved in this game, Just want to say that everything ended up turning out well. There are some posters that's looking down on us for playing this but oh well, can't please everybody. We've also had posters come through and give us props and even voted though, safe to say this is a success. There will be more "Create your own Label" games with new ideas, rules, and concepts. I am working on one called "Rep Your Coast".
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    To everybody involved in this game, Just want to say that everything ended up turning out well. There are some posters that's looking down on us for playing this but oh well, can't please everybody. We've also had posters come through and give us props and even voted though, safe to say this is a success. There will be more "Create your own Label" games with new ideas, rules, and concepts. I am working on one called "Rep Your Coast".

Bruh I got mad ideas for the next tourney loloo
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

The reason I dropped all my albums is cause I wasn't sure who I was going up against and there are 2 labels in particular I felt I had to go all out against. By the time I realized I was going against Menace it was too late to pull some of my albums out. But I got brand spankin new ideas against Sion lol this ? ain't even a game

LOLOL I look forward to the challenge brother I wonder what you got in the works ? LOLOLOLOL Cheese can we still make trades ? If he pops up with Kendrick and Kanye maaaannn Ima flip a table !!!! I hate surprises LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!

@Sion & @Icebergtaylor nah, no more trades or deals are allowed. You're going have to depend on your team if you want to make new albums or see if your original albums can survive the whole tourney.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @Madsirius vs. @Ibex will be the next match. I personally feel these two guys are getting slept on. This is going to be a good match, I've been looming forward to this one. I'll try to set it up tonight when I come from work.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

Fam from the bottom of my heart n/h I haven't had this much fun on the IC since the first N/H thread and the Shenco/Sleep roasts (No diss to them), this ? got me discovering new hobbies and all that. You've read the ? , got dayum the deal making is fun, the auctions, cover/tracklist designing I have to say every part of this game has been fun as hell. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your day to introduce this to us. IMO it was still a huge success, we had a lot of people who wanted to join and we still had a good group of cats who participated - ? we even got real rap beef with Menace and Soaker & Ice LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. It was dope and I really enjoyed it fam, I look forward to and will support any other projects you bring to the IC. You good peoples in my book brother. I worked hard on my logos and covers ? I hope to ? it's enough, either way best of luck to everyone still competing.

slow-clap-gif.gif
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye @menace over here at the NRA we hiring interns, I need a ? to bring me coffee.

Just fill out an application but id leave the prior experience portion blank. I don't think HR would like "failed CEO," on a resume.

? lol
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Madsirius vs. @Ibex will be the next match. I personally feel these two guys are getting slept on. This is going to be a good match, I've been looming forward to this one. I'll try to set it up tonight when I come from work.

I can't wait for my matchup with Ibex.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Madsirius
    @Ibex

Good luck fellas! I think that you guys have definitely been slept on, I guess I was too excited about my round to even remember I might have to go up against one of yall