Make Your Own Label TOURNAMENT: ROUND 1 *LINKS TO BATTLE AND TOURNAMENT BRACKET IN OP*

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .....actually its Cheese we're waiting on. I submitted my work last nite.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Icebergtaylor & @Sion

Just came from work, i'll get things started in a few.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @Sion is now in the Finals. @Ibex & @Tonydubbz are up now.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's really good
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    If @Ibex don't send me his new covers today, then I'll post up his original album releases for the match. If anything, I'll get this started later on.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoffa Hitta Records is calling out any label Owners for a 1-Off battle @ BOTIC (Nov. 16th).

Who wants it?

2dvoc51.jpg

• GovernmentCheese
    Options
    The Tournament has been updated. @TonyDubbz (SkyLine Records) will be facing @Sion (Sion records) in the finals.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @icebergtaylor I saw your post in ibex and dubbz battle. I can't speak for other judges but I personally appreciate the fact that you went outside the box with your tracklist and covers. The Tyler the C and Erykah Badu combo was creative imo. Your label is so artistic while Sion's is Traditional Hip Hop. You know the reason loves Real Hip Hop so a little bias may have helped out Sion Records.

I know it's just a game and all but I respect the fact that you put yourself out there with the Tyler The Creator move . It was bold and seemed oke something you wanted to do for yourself, not just to win the round.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @Ibex
    I saw your post aswell. Again, can't speak for the other judges but I wish you knew how close you were to winning against Tdubbz lol. You were better or at least tied with him in ANY other category except for label/tracklist cohesion. It's not because your label cohesion was bad (I'd give it a B+) but it's becuase TDubbz label cohesion is through the roof. Your label is dope though bro, I honestly had you in my final 4 so I'm not surprised you made it this far.

Tbh, there is only one other label with A+ cohesion that matches up with Tdubbz label cohesion imo.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @Sion @Tonydubbz

I'll post the match up as soon as I get the green light from you two. If ya'll want to add, replace, or remove some album covers...let me know via pm.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Salute!

Good look @Sion of Sion Records!

? just got real...................
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Haha I look forward to the finals, big shout outs to all the competitors, voters and judges and of course @GovernmentCheese, I'm nervous but I hope my work speaks for itself in the end. Tony you will make a formidable competitor but I got ? in my corner fam so I aint worried..... May the best man win Brother. All in all at least we made it to the finals, I was most worried about Ice and Ibex, especially after I designed Ibex's covers. I can't front I was surprised Ibex didn't make it, I thought the Drake factor (coupled with his deadly array of producers) would make the difference. But still congrats to the both of you, that was by far the closest matchup of the game.

LOL

No
    You
    Didn't...
  • TonyDubbz
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yea bruh ? bout to get real.. I thought about going back and redoing all my covers just so this thing would be neck and neck even when it comes to the album covers but I aint gonna postpone this main event any longer than I have to.

t62ude.jpg
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    I want to thank all of the posters that participated in this! Hopefully, a lot if you will come back for next game and new posters will enter.

Last label standing....Sion Records!

Congrats @Sion and props for creating such a dope label.

@Jamaica can close and unsticky this?
  • TonyDubbz
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Got damn its over and I aint even know it...

Good match up @Sion and congrats on your win bruh.

@Governmentcheese give my cut of the money that @Sion gave to me to that charity. I hope the other 3 he mentioned will agree to do the same.

With that being said, im lookin forward to the next round!

ANTE UP ? !!!

Gov maybe you should open up a suggestions/questions to see if anybody can offer somethin else to make the game that much more interesting. It can even serve as a update thread for when the next round gonna start. If people have questions we could answer em since we took place in the first game.

I got a question that I'm dyin to ask my damn self
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Got damn its over and I aint even know it...

Good match up @Sion and congrats on your win bruh.

@Governmentcheese give my cut of the money that @Sion gave to me to that charity. I hope the other 3 he mentioned will agree to do the same.

With that being said, im lookin forward to the next round!

ANTE UP ? !!!

Gov maybe you should open up a suggestions/questions to see if anybody can offer somethin else to make the game that much more interesting. It can even serve as a update thread for when the next round gonna start. If people have questions we could answer em since we took place in the first game.

I got a question that I'm dyin to ask my damn self

oprah_winfrey_animated_gif.gif
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to the hustlas! Hoffa Hitta's will be back soon!

FOF worthy!
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn fam, @sions acceptance speech made a young ? tear up. apperiacte the shout-out!

but Just know next game I'm coming for that top spot! I got some concepts I didn't use and some of yall did some creative ass ? that I want to elaborate on, all yall came with it props to everyone!

just give my money to the broke ? @menace charity foundation. he in here looking like he need that extra 5 bucks lol
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Damn bruh, Menace fell on hard times since his label crumbled in the earlier rounds.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Damn bruh, Menace fell on hard times since his label crumbled in the earlier rounds.

His fate was sealed the moment it was announced I was his opponent. ? didnt stand a chance.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at my stans Soaker and Taylor you ? bois still dropping my name? Y'all act like your labels finished last Sion and Tony were the last 2 standing not you dumb ? .

soaker I wanna donate 2.50$ to you and Taylor have the other half cause y'all hoes need that money more than me

Soaker use that money to buy a tooth brush and and toothpaste OL yukmouth ass ?

Taylor use that 2.50 to buy a box of tissues and wipe your nose you been kissing soakers ass this whole comp.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lolololollll Naw you need to keep that money kid, save it up to buy photoshop cuz paint won't cut it for the next tournament.

lolol the most ironic thing is that you the biggest stan this whole game, you act like you a part of @sions street team.

@menace you're a ? , a failed CEO, the fantasy games whipping boy, now you on here begging for 5 dollars like you were begging for RZA beats.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Here we go again.

Yall ? got me laughin and the next round aint even started yet.

I cant wait for this ? .