Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah naymond probably became a cop
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael is omar, randy is string(or could be prop joe), rookie that's. Given I see naymond as that black cop that hung with herc
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw Naymond becoming the new Clay Davis or something like that. I mean everyone pretty much became the new generation of every character. But String's downfall was betraying Omar and Mouzone. I don't really see the complex ? y'all talking about String's downfall. He tried to play two ? against each other and paid the price for it. And also Omar hesitated a little bit when String said he was out the game.
  • merocane
    merocane Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the greatest shows ever. The last season was trying to do too much, and slowed it down. At least the docks has more interesting conflicts. The Baltimore Sun characters were hit and miss. Plus, the fake serial killer? Come on. I get the overall themes of how far media goes for a story and also how budgetary constraints can ? a PD, but it didn't feel as well written as the first four seasons.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Naymond would have been a ? mommas boy his whole life. You can't teach heart. You either got it like Michael or you a ? .

Avon didn't try to be something he wasn't. Stringer went behind Avon's back and ? . When both guys made their moves against eachother when it came down to the end game, Stringer was dead, and Avon was in prison. Both made good moves but Avon's was better.

i just really like talking about the Wire on here cause its one of the few shows I feel like i've actually thought alot about when I'm not watching it. Plus I don't have a single friend who has seen it in real life,
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    And ? became the new bubbles smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is y'all ? retarted lol...Namond grows to be Clay Davis....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    merocane wrote: »
    One of the greatest shows ever. The last season was trying to do too much, and slowed it down. At least the docks has more interesting conflicts. The Baltimore Sun characters were hit and miss. Plus, the fake serial killer? Come on. I get the overall themes of how far media goes for a story and also how budgetary constraints can ? a PD, but it didn't feel as well written as the first four seasons.

As they explained season 5 was an ode or homage to the shows creators: the cop who arrested lol Melvin and the journalist who covered the lil Melvin case...hence the journalism angle
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I don't think Naymond grows up to be like anyone we see in the show. Why would he grow up to be like Clay Davis? Not saying he won't become a politician, but why would he be crooked? If anything he'll try to make positive changes in innovative ways like his adoptive father attempted to do. I'd see him being a black Carcetti before Davis.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    Yea mouzone was a cool character too bad he didn't have many scenes

When stringer was bout to get shot up and he knew mouzone and omar wasn't listenin to his lies ? was like

WELL GET ON WIT IT MUTHAFUCKAS!!

LOL

That ? was so trill...I was like "yeah string ain't going out like no ? "
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Poot? ? Poot, dude was a ? .

I felt bad for Randy, ? , Michael, and Bug. I wish Nayman got killed. Poot and Bodie still killed Wallace and I never forgave them for that. Bodie was atleast a real n eye gee gee aye, but Poot was a ? taker.

Why did you want Nayman to get killed?

I liked his story a lot because he was a typical child that was pushed into doing ? because of who his dad was. He was never built for that life but because his dad was Weebay and his mom was on some ? he constantly felt he had to act and be a certain way. His mom forced him to sell dope instead of her getting a damn job, for goodness sake!! LOL. The kid tried to act tough because his dad was tough

I liked the fact that Weebay wanted what was best for his son and gave permission for Bunny Colvin to adopt his kid and told his ole lady to let that boy go. Once Nayman got away from that ? and got with people who cared for him and wanted him to do good, he changed and got his ? together. Sometimes people need help to get where they need to go in life.

Didn't read ? .

It was so ? up how he used Michael to get the drugs back, Michael whoops ? Kenard, and Nayman says "I don't want it no more"

Then in the gym Nayman makes of fun of ? calling him a gump and got Michael kicked out of the gym when Nayman deserves to be slapped down. And cried like a little ? ? .

Namond wasn't going ask for the drugs back

He was just confronting the lil ? about lying but he was going walk away from that ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ? loved D'angelo but hated Namond

That ? heart pumped kool aid 4 real
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think Naymond grows up to be like anyone we see in the show. Why would he grow up to be like Clay Davis? Not saying he won't become a politician, but why would he be crooked? If anything he'll try to make positive changes in innovative ways like his adoptive father attempted to do. I'd see him being a black Carcetti before Davis.

They directly alludes to the Naymond : Clay Davis correlation. There's a scene where Namond tells his ? " ill take any ? money if he s giving it away" ...Clay Davis also says the same ? to Burrell or Royce at one point

That was before he was adopted by new parents. They clearly showed that he was taking his life in a different direction after that.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Nayman is basically a white kid. He's an entitled little ? that ends up gettin bailed out in the end when he didn't deserve it at all. Yeah... Nayman is a white kid.
  • Will Munny
    edited October 2013
    Options
    And to be really real, I have tons of McNulty moments where I end up all alone in an all night diner by myself ? as ? , minus the ? the waitress part. But yeah McNutly british accent came out every now and then. He really didn't sound like he was from Boston in the first place either lol
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nayman is basically a white kid. He's an entitled little ? that ends up gettin bailed out in the end when he didn't deserve it at all. Yeah... Nayman is a white kid.

Shut your pasty ass up! Nayman is a huge example of a lot of young black males in society. He acted a certain way because he thought that was the right thing to do because of what people thought of his parents. He didn't understand or realize that he could be more than the ? he seen on the corner.

A perfect example of that ? is when his crew that won the challenge of putting the puzzles together went out to eat. He and his crew felt they were inadequate because of what people and subconsciously the media always told them
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I'd rather be pasty than a ? that love pony tail ? like nayman.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Yea mcnulty and bunk stayed ? ...remember in s2 when mcnulty ran his car in that pole..then backed up and did it again!? Smh
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Marlo: Y'all did good with this here spot. You a rightful hustla. What was your name again, Boney...Biddy?

Bodie: You know my name.

Marlo: Yeah. Well now here's the thing. With this spot all built up and ? , we need it yo. Two options: You can start taking our package or you can STEP OFF. My man Chris here gon holla at you. Tell you what it need be

Bodie: .............

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    The story wit bubbles being harassed by tht young crakhead was ? up then the young dude gettin into his stash and checkin out
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why they never arrested Prop Joe after season 2. Like they had such a hard on for stringer that they let a ? that was just as big as him go in order to get dirt on him..
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I never understood why they never arrested Prop Joe after season 2. Like they had such a hard on for stringer that they let a ? that was just as big as him go in order to get dirt on him..

Mcnulty had the hard on for stringer nh