Randy - Avon
    ? - Bubbles
    Keynard - Wee Bey
    Donut - Slim Charles

Nope * inserts Charlie Murphy's wrong gif*
  • merocane
    merocane Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't see Naymond & Michael (the consensus next Omar) having a deep convo like Bunk and Omar had. Naymond lacks that pride in the community, and potentially, the manhood to protect it on either side of the law.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    The kenard ? kept me rollin tho..every body had or has a kenard in they hood bad ass kid that's allways in trouble the lil bastard tht throws a rock thru ya window just because

I remember telling someone about the show and trying to explain why you have to call Lil Bad Ass Kenard by that whole name for that reason lol. Always one or two lil kids just bad for no damn reason. You just know unless someone gets to them soon they going to be trying to rob you by the time they turn 15 lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The kenard ? kept me rollin tho..every body had or has a kenard in they hood bad ass kid that's allways in trouble the lil bastard tht throws a rock thru ya window just because

I remember telling someone about the show and trying to explain why you have to call Lil Bad Ass Kenard by that whole name for that reason lol. Always one or two lil kids just bad for no damn reason. You just know unless someone gets to them soon they going to be trying to rob you by the time they turn 15 lol

I had a kenard living nxt door to me a few yrs ago lil bastard stayed in trouble ..good thing him and his mother got put out tha house
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo @ "good thing they got put out"
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Man it sounds wrong but his mother and her bf were ghetto af they was the type of mf who sit in the cars blast music in the driveway at 1 in the morning on a sunday.....or have parties and I come home ? every where kids ? on my garage its was crazy. .and the house belonged to her grandmother and they wasn't payin het rent or was late so she put them out ..so if het own granny don't feel bad ? ? 'em niether do I
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i grew up with a kenard type ? .....

? once go out of jail on a thursday...wasnt invited to a local party so he shot it up and went to back jail sunday morning.

onetime...i saw the ? while i was with my BM and the ? was like dammmnn thats your truck? im like yea...so he ask for a ride but said he gotta run around the corner real quick and hell be right back..

i told her to leave the food and get in the truck....she didnt understand until i explained who this ? was.

three weeks later the was locked up for car jacking...but made bail
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody has a Kenard they know. Mine is my cousin. He was my closest boy cousin in age, he a year older than me. And ever since we was younger my mom used to always be on that " don't be nothing like ya cousin,etc." tip.

Fast forward to the present. He facing a murder charge and other charges for shooting at police. Moms was right smh lol.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Lets not for get the intold connection between randy and cheese since they both had the same last name
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Nvm just read randy was his son even tho theu never explored it or mentioned it
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice Dolphin ?
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't think Naymond grows up to be like anyone we see in the show. Why would he grow up to be like Clay Davis? Not saying he won't become a politician, but why would he be crooked? If anything he'll try to make positive changes in innovative ways like his adoptive father attempted to do. I'd see him being a black Carcetti before Davis.

They directly alludes to the Naymond : Clay Davis correlation. There's a scene where Namond tells his ? " ill take any ? money if he s giving it away" ...Clay Davis also says the same ? to Burrell or Royce at one point

didn't catch that. better rewatch the entire series...
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the hidden lessons they threw in there
    was a beast

yall have to check youtube for the simon davis speeches/rants

i think that was one of the reasons the show faded to black
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea mouzone was a cool character too bad he didn't have many scenes

When stringer was bout to get shot up and he knew mouzone and omar wasn't listenin to his lies ? was like

WELL GET ON WIT IT MUTHAFUCKAS!!

LOL

Colvin said the same thing in his last Comstat meeting before he got demoted/fired.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    monk shootin cutty was the funniest ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In that moment I thought Monk was the biggest ? of all time.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 2 and 4 are the best seasons of television ever.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just tried to sneak season in there with 4

I like season 2 but nahhh
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Took a bullet that helped change Michael?.....u act like it was for the better.

Didnt say for the better
    It just showed him that ol boy wasnt no fruit cake or ?

Exit Cutty
    Reintroduce Dennis
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone talking about the characters they like but Imma hit y'all with the one I hate the most. HERC! I swear to ? I hate that ? ass cracka, I was so glad when his ass lost his stripes.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neyman aint ? . He aint going to be no politician. I think David Simon was just making parallels between politicians and the hood with the quote about taking money if they giving it away. That the mentalities are the same in both realms nothing to do with him becoming him. Lol