The Wire (Revisted)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the best scenes was when D'Angelo explained the game of chess to Bodie and Wallace. ? was deep

tumblr_lrglqhMDwx1qbvaudo1_250.gif
    tumblr_lrglqhMDwx1qbvaudo2_250.gif

4 years later

tumblr_lrglqhMDwx1qbvaudo3_250.gif
    tumblr_lrglqhMDwx1qbvaudo4_250.gif
    Yo the chess theme is prevalent throughout all 5 seasons for example when Michael bodies Bodie....he comes out of the gangway and move like a horse does on the chess board in the L shape.

Michael didn't ? Bodie though.
    We can't tell who didn't watch the show...stupid ? lol

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    When it came to killing Bodie ....Marlo tells Chris give it to ur pup, insinuating Michael ...Chris was like the boy used to work for him....Marlo basically was like so...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ? killed bodie because mcnulty just wanted to talk and catch up but I think I remember bodie tellin mcnulty how marlo needed to be killed or stopped or somethin
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? killed bodie because mcnulty just wanted to talk and catch up but I think I remember bodie tellin mcnulty how marlo needed to be killed or stopped or somethin
    Bodie was gonna testify against Marlo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    bodie was gonna snirptch on Marlo and them.....remember he said he wasn't talking bout none of Avons People....the only issue is that Marlo did not have confirmation of Bodie snitching although he totally was going to.....it is somewhat of a parallel and karma to Wallace s story and ending, as Stringer had him killed cuz he thought he might snitch but never had confirmation...

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brodie died cuz jus like Snoop said. "it was jus his time to go."

off topic, lol @ Snoop. "some times you jus gotta dewww it."
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Sad thing is Bodie getting Bodied ? McNulty s life up and indirectly led to him getting kicked off the force and losing everything...
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    bodie was gonna snirptch on Marlo and them.....remember he said he wasn't talking bout none of Avons People....the only issue is that Marlo did not have confirmation of Bodie snitching although he totally was going to.....it is somewhat of a parallel and karma to Wallace s story and ending, as Stringer had him killed cuz he thought he might snitch but never had confirmation...

well damn......I never thought about that
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The crazy thing is Marlo didn't even know for sure Bodie was snitching. Someone just told him that Bodie was seen outside talking to McNulty. It's not like Bodie had big plan to snitch. McNulty sensed the weakness and swooped in. But Snoop was right though. It was his time to go one way or another, just messed up it had to be that way.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lol but Lil Kevin had the worst luck tho.....and inadvertently ruined numerous lives...
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol but Lil Kevin had the worst luck tho.....and inadvertently ruined numerous lives...

And also was the beginning of the turning point for the fall of Marlo's crew...if he doesn't involved Randy..then the unit doesn't have the first real concrete tie-in to actually build a case against Marlo.

But I'm still ? at Lil Kev for ruining Randy's life like that tho...

Also, Royce vs Carcetti was something serious...the other part of the game that was played at City Hall was crazy.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit carcetti specially when he fired thst black commissioner and put daniels in his spot..ppl was kissin carcetties ass left an right once they knew royce was done ...

And what about herc walkin in on royce gettin dome in his office lol..
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sorry Elzo but O-Dog killed Bodie,I used to think it was Mike too. Marlo does say to Chris "Give it to your pup,get him started" but Chris replies "The boy used to work for Bodie,his first time should be someone he doesn't know".

So O-Dog kills Bodie,and in the season finale of season 4 you see Mike shoot that dude in the head and then get

in the truck with Chris and Monk.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    sorry Elzo but O-Dog killed Bodie,I used to think it was Mike too. Marlo does say to Chris "Give it to your pup,get him started" but Chris replies "The boy used to work for Bodie,his first time should be someone he doesn't know".

So O-Dog kills Bodie,and in the season finale of season 4 you see Mike shoot that dude in the head and then get

Yea just watched it again...It does look like O Dog but i always thought that it insinuated that Michael kills Bodie to show that he s bout this life but to alsonshow Marlos ruthlessness

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love this scene. might be my fav of the entire series...

"this game is rigged." pretty much sums up life in general.

• themadlionsfan
    Options

but Michael was workin for Bodie at one time....I never saw O-dog working for Bodie
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but Michael was workin for Bodie at one time....I never saw O-dog working for Bodie

Chris was referring to Mike working for Bodie and that Mike would be hesitant to ? Bodie since he knew him
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lol at Jim Jones chilling outside the store w Snoop in season 5 the episode when McNulty goes to the FBI field office behavorial evaluation ? ...Jim Jones appears for a brief moment when Snoop comes out of the corner store
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    One of the biggest disappointment is McNulty not bombing on Scott and Scott bring rewarded for his bs
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael lee was on numbers never lie saying he was supposed to be the next omar
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he was gonna be a ? too?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Years later and ? still think it was Mike who killed Bodie