Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea herc was a ? mf
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Omar testifying against bird is Goat also, he had levy on the ropes.

Other than that Levy one or the GOAT characters Jew could spin anything lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Levy vs Saul.
    Who y'all got or would rather in your corner as a criminal?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Levy vs Saul.
    Who y'all got or would rather in your corner as a criminal?

I would take Saul....seems like he is more versatile
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saul without a doubt. Dude had so many connections.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree about Herc 100%. He wasn't a bad guy I feel but he just didn't seem to really grasp how much others depended on him to keep his word on things. He was a complete ? up that screwed people's life's up due to his stupidity.

That other white cop who had the rooster looking hair cut (also pulled the school teacher out of his car) was another guy I didn't like on the show. He was a complete ? damn near every time they showed him. All he wanted to do was beat people down.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    I agree about Herc 100%. He wasn't a bad guy I feel but he just didn't seem to really grasp how much others depended on him to keep his word on things. He was a complete ? up that screwed people's life's up due to his stupidity.

That other white cop who had the rooster looking hair cut (also pulled the school teacher out of his car) was another guy I didn't like on the show. He was a complete ? damn near every time they showed him. All he wanted to do was beat people down.

Yea that rooster cut dude reminds me of cops that I've come into contact with or heard stories about ..? this cop who was a detective in the city I grew up in was so corrupt somebody put a hit out on him ....it didn't succeed cuz the person they paid was crackhead..but any way he ended up gettin busted for drug dealin
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

Yea that rooster cut dude reminds me of cops that I've come into contact with or heard stories about ..? this cop who was a detective in the city I grew up in was so corrupt somebody put a hit out on him ....it didn't succeed cuz the person they paid was crackhead..but any way he ended up gettin busted for drug dealin

Yeah man there are a lot of crooked ass cops in real life. Can't stand cops and I got a family member that is a cop and everybody in our family hate that ? . LMAO.

That one black cop that broke the kids hands and stole Bubbles ? was another cat I hated on the show. I also didn't like Frank Sobatka's son, Ziggy because he was a ? up. Not to mention how quick he was to call a brotha outta there name even though that one older black cat always tried to look out for him.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Herc was a selfish bastard who thought he was bigger than he was. That's why Carver snapped on him the way he did when the ? with Randy went down.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Herc was a ? up from the 1st episode ... " 2 guns remember"
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Snitchin ass orlando lol ? got lit up in that raggedy ass Lincoln
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Idk why cats still harp on that Omar jumping from the window when the dude(Donnie Andrews) the character Omar Little was inspired from actually jumped from the 6th story and they made it 4 because they thought 6 would be unrealistic
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Idk why cats still harp on that Omar jumping from the window when the dude(Donnie Brown) the character Omar Little was inspired from actually jumped from the 6th story and they made it 4 because they thought 6 would be unrealistic

So donnie was a ? stick up kid?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why cats still harp on that Omar jumping from the window when the dude(Donnie Brown) the character Omar Little was inspired from actually jumped from the 6th story and they made it 4 because they thought 6 would be unrealistic

Idk about ? , but he was a stick-up kid I believe
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the best scenes was when D'Angelo explained the game of chess to Bodie and Wallace. ? was deep
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the best scenes was when D'Angelo explained the game of chess to Bodie and Wallace. ? was deep

tumblr_lrglqhMDwx1qbvaudo1_250.gif
    tumblr_lrglqhMDwx1qbvaudo2_250.gif

4 years later

tumblr_lrglqhMDwx1qbvaudo3_250.gif
    tumblr_lrglqhMDwx1qbvaudo4_250.gif
    Yo the chess theme is prevalent throughout all 5 seasons for example when Michael bodies Bodie....he comes out of the gangway and move like a horse does on the chess board in the L shape.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4 years later

Yo the chess theme is prevalent throughout all 5 seasons for example when Michael bodies Bodie....he comes out of the gangway and move like a horse does on the chess board in the L shape.

Michael didn't ? Bodie though.

yes he did

http://youtu.be/tFkWPNJAy14
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    No it wad the skinny ? who got shot in monk apartment who killed bodie
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4 years later

yes he did

I hate to break it to you...but that was O-Dog
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4 years later

yes he did

That wasn't Michael, that was this ? in the middle of Snoop and Cheese

TheWire49.jpg