DJ Quik Blames Tupac's Death & Death Row's Fall On Travon Lane

Options
12346»

Comments

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Quik talking dat ? but he knows there's consequences when u call out names especially reputables. Quik needs to think before speaking cause them broke ass SSCCs will come through there! Hell everyone in Compton knows SSCCs are wit the biz

From what I seen Quik ain't never been a chump and even got a body that's public record, but was never proven.

Never said quik was a chump. Nor a succa. Quik was wit the biz but like I said before TT doesn't bacc quik and SSCCs are wit the biz daily!!! These are facts bro. Compton is not big and the same gangstas u talk about u will see. But it's a fact quik does not go to or hang in the hub
  • SuperSoulBrotha23
    SuperSoulBrotha23 Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    what happened to Pac is deeper than Rap
  • SuperSoulBrotha23
    SuperSoulBrotha23 Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    I just hope one day alot of pac's enemies get exposed and the truth comes out.This ? has been going on for too damn long.nobody dont got clues or nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWviiw2KZHI
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope one day alot of pac's enemies get exposed and the truth comes out.This ? has been going on for too damn long.nobody dont got clues or nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWviiw2KZHI

there evil deeds will come back to haunt them
  • RickyRich
    Options
    at the end of the day pac was hurt by the ppl that he thought was his friends and i cant blame him for acting the way he was dissin biggie and them .
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac & Biggie really got played .

Fixed
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the end of the day pac was hurt by the ppl that he thought was his friends and i cant blame him for acting the way he was dissin biggie and them .

But at the end of the day they aren't friends they're business associates, its Suges job to build that relationship to keep his artists sweet.... Fact is PAC was just a walking check same with any artist on a label.

Foolish to think of these people as friends unless you've been down with them.

Its funny how alot of people make excuses for PAC and how his life ended... Strictly just because its PAC.

Any other artist would of been called a fool for jumping in and getting sucked into the image portrayed in his music.

All these studio gangsters on the scene today are a direct product of PAC he was the first to try and take his image to the next level after above the rim and alot of people around him at that time say he was too caught up in his image, which is proven by his death.

Course ill just get wacked etc on here for sayin this but its the truth people just don't wanna say it ? its PAC.

The man was weak and easily led, pity because if he didn't worry about portraying the image of a gangster he could well of made a huge impact for black people in America as he spoke his mind and once he obtained money media outlets would be forced to listen to him instead he's in a box.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *lost rather than weak, that was the wrong choice of word.
  • RickyRich
    Options

But at the end of the day they aren't friends they're business associates, its Suges job to build that relationship to keep his artists sweet.... Fact is PAC was just a walking check same with any artist on a label.

Foolish to think of these people as friends unless you've been down with them.

Its funny how alot of people make excuses for PAC and how his life ended... Strictly just because its PAC.

Any other artist would of been called a fool for jumping in and getting sucked into the image portrayed in his music.

All these studio gangsters on the scene today are a direct product of PAC he was the first to try and take his image to the next level after above the rim and alot of people around him at that time say he was too caught up in his image, which is proven by his death.

Course ill just get wacked etc on here for sayin this but its the truth people just don't wanna say it ? its PAC.

The man was weak and easily led, pity because if he didn't worry about portraying the image of a gangster he could well of made a huge impact for black people in America as he spoke his mind and once he obtained money media outlets would be forced to listen to him instead he's in a box.

iwas talking about biggie