Ancient Egyptian Moon ?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm, reading cheik diop's book it makes you go hmm. We didn't go by that in Africa.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which leads me to believe thats why the Catholic Church praises ? Mary and show no love to Joseph even though Joseph is the reason Jesus is a descendent of Judah, David, Solomon etc.

it would be totally against their agenda to truly beyond any shadow of a doubt associate Jesus with Solomon n Judah because Solomon in the Bible says himself he is crispy crunchy black cuz he gotta keep someone elses yard under the hot sun hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds familiarrrrrrrrr ok i digress
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    It goes back to matriarchy
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    what goes back to matriarchy, sir?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »

Humanity started off as matriarchal and slowly as recent in human history we became a patriarchal society and the societies that were matriarchal were decimated or forced to conform.
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2013
    Options

Humanity started off as matriarchal and slowly as recent in human history we became a patriarchal society and the societies that were matriarchal were decimated or forced to conform.

Not sure where you get this idea from as you haven't posed any source. But post flood, it was patriarchal. Noah himself represented the first patriarch.

I stand corrected, refer to Rahlow's post below

Africa embraced matrilineal societies but the original Africans; Cushites i.e. Egyptians, Ethopians, etc., were the cursed people of Ham. so following their way of doing things would be uhh...not really the best thing to do.. but they were the master builders, you can give them that.

This isn't to say all dark skinned residents of Africa in later years were cursed ppl of Ham because Semetic and Japhetic people moved from their respective lands into Africa many times (and even inhabit them now). But these original Egyptians you're referring to were in fact the cursed people of Ham, as it was written

which is why its silly to praise and worship their idols and way of doing things which obviously did not save them from Yah's wrath. the book "The Destruction of Black Civilization" by Chancellor Williams gives a good history to what you're talking about and pretty much shows how cursed them ? is/was, nothin ever lasted for them
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options

True.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Ma'at>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other books

Yahweh and Asherah were husband and wife antiquity before they were in bablyon and that's how he became the one true ? . It's a cult to be honest.

BLOOD CLATT, i call your bluff what is the oldest form of writing that is known to man, it's Ancient Hebrew the first known writing to man outdate all writing to man.

Scripture don't lie, the native tongue of hebrew is the ancient tongue of man, it out date Egyptian Heiro's by thousands of years..

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

lol, there's ancient hebrew writings all over the america's and africa way before heiro's with YAH's name and the Commandments, what in the hell yall is talking about, this is child's play right here

Hebrew wasn't the first written language at all, it is derived from the canaannite written languages which the script came from an older script in Africa. Actually, writing according to african sources came from women and same as argiculture.

the hebrews started off as a canaannite people abram family was from ur.

Eh..... It's written fam....

Genesis 10
    6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Put, and Canaan.

Abraham was a descendent of Shem..... It's not possible for him or any of his descendants to be Canaanites.

Abraham father is from Shem and Mother is ham, being shemetic don't make u an hebrew
    Or being from he seed, what make u an hebrews is if u are from the blood line of issac which have the blood line of shrm and ham from abraham

True, being semetic doesn't make you Israelite simply. But there is no such thing as half semetic half hametic, half canaan half israel, that mixed blood half and half ? is something Japheth's sons (europeans) is pushin on ppl and its clear why.

Nowhere in the Bible did a person's mother determine that person's heritage. They always listed the fathers. After Noah and the flood, they were all patriarchs. The Word of ? makes it clear throughout the entire book that when they discuss a person's lineage, you go by their fathers.

I know that a person is of their father bloodline, i touched on that in my hebrew thread and many of times with Brother Bambu, i said that being from Shem or a descendant of Abraham don't make you a hebrew, but this is what they don't want you know. because people that claiming to be hebrew will say they are because Abraham is their father, same thing that the pharisee's was saying. I'm saying that the Hebrew bloodline started when Abraham father got with a hamite, and it was uheard of in those days because ham and shem didn't mix even though they had the same father.....

this is about how you know if you a hebrew, remember Israel is set apart people what makes them set apart from the other nations other than being choosen from Yah to carry out his laws again.....

• Ajackson17
    Options

Not sure where you get this idea from as you haven't posed any source. But post flood, it was patriarchal. Noah himself represented the first patriarch.

Africa embraced matrilineal societies but the original Africans; Cushites i.e. Egyptians, Ethopians, etc., were the cursed people of Ham. so following their way of doing things would be uhh...not really the best thing to do.. but they were the master builders, you can give them that.

This isn't to say all dark skinned residents of Africa in later years were cursed ppl of Ham because Semetic and Japhetic people moved from their respective lands into Africa many times (and even inhabit them now). But these original Egyptians you're referring to were in fact the cursed people of Ham, as it was written

which is why its silly to praise and worship their idols and way of doing things which obviously did not save them from Yah's wrath. the book "The Destruction of Black Civilization" by Chancellor Williams gives a good history to what you're talking about and pretty much shows how cursed them ? is/was, nothin ever lasted for them

Black people are not ? cursed, we build great empires and all the other races get destroy us cause we are some how cursed. I don't need to support racism against our people for no ? good. SMFH!!!
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • beenwize
    Options

Yahweh and Asherah were husband and wife antiquity before they were in bablyon and that's how he became the one true ? . It's a cult to be honest.

BLOOD CLATT, i call your bluff what is the oldest form of writing that is known to man, it's Ancient Hebrew the first known writing to man outdate all writing to man.

Scripture don't lie, the native tongue of hebrew is the ancient tongue of man, it out date Egyptian Heiro's by thousands of years..

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

lol, there's ancient hebrew writings all over the america's and africa way before heiro's with YAH's name and the Commandments, what in the hell yall is talking about, this is child's play right here

Hebrew wasn't the first written language at all, it is derived from the canaannite written languages which the script came from an older script in Africa. Actually, writing according to african sources came from women and same as argiculture.

Genesis 10

Abraham was a descendent of Shem..... It's not possible for him or any of his descendants to be Canaanites.

Abraham father is from Shem and Mother is ham, being shemetic don't make u an hebrew
    Or being from he seed, what make u an hebrews is if u are from the blood line of issac which have the blood line of shrm and ham from abraham

True, being semetic doesn't make you Israelite simply. But there is no such thing as half semetic half hametic, half canaan half israel, that mixed blood half and half ? is something Japheth's sons (europeans) is pushin on ppl and its clear why.

Nowhere in the Bible did a person's mother determine that person's heritage. They always listed the fathers. After Noah and the flood, they were all patriarchs. The Word of ? makes it clear throughout the entire book that when they discuss a person's lineage, you go by their fathers.

I know that a person is of their father bloodline, i touched on that in my hebrew thread and many of times with Brother Bambu, i said that being from Shem or a descendant of Abraham don't make you a hebrew, but this is what they don't want you know. because people that claiming to be hebrew will say they are because Abraham is their father, same thing that the pharisee's was saying. I'm saying that the Hebrew bloodline started when Abraham father got with a hamite, and it was uheard of in those days because ham and shem didn't mix even though they had the same father.....

this is about how you know if you a hebrew, remember Israel is set apart people what makes them set apart from the other nations other than being
    choosen from Yah to carry out his laws again.....

The true Creator does not have a name. go worship your demiurge. the new testament tried to give you a clue simply with Father. there is no yahweh or jehovah name.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Anything saying worship me by such and such name is a false ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I'm so confused on how violence is not looked upon as a curse and pattern of destructive behavior. Logic and talking to people with empathy some how not a possible course of nature of such an advance uncursed people? I thought the bible said we were all cursed due to adam's nature and blacks are some how double cursed. Is my melanin cursed when I can walk in hotter climates vs lighter skin people a bad thing, not living in a ? cave is some how cursed? Without putting on so much clothing in the heat makes me cursed?

How can my genes and ancestors be in 200,000 years before ? adam and noah? My people were here first before those people were even thought about. The genes in me existed long before there was a white man, asian man, hispanic, indian man and etc. So don't tell me about a book that doesn't tell why humans were worshipping other deities 200,000 years ago. So how can science see a correlation, but no one wants to. Yeah, I can be a heathen all day long and all types of names, but when I see the evidence and sound proof of my ancestors thriving before any Yahweh came to the scene.

This sounds like an alien convict who wanted control. I'm out of this thread, my people wont' be disrespected no longer.
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2013
    Options

Black people are not ? cursed, we build great empires and all the other races get destroy us cause we are some how cursed. I don't need to support racism against our people for no ? good. SMFH!!!

Bro, don't be so simple

"black people" is a very ambigious term. You cannot discern someone's heritage by their skin color. Do not be silly.

I did not say "black people" were cursed. I said the original Africans, that is Cushites(Egyptians), Ethiopians, etc. were cursed people of Ham. This is written in the Bible. EDIT: I stand corrected, refer to Rahlow's post below

Most of the American ? today are not Africans. They look similar to them in skin tone but history is far deeper than that and if you read the Bible, you would understand the difference between Esau and Israel (though they are brothers).

Example. Solomon was not Hamitic, i.e. of the cursed people of Ham. But Solomon was crunchy BLACK. Solomon is a descendant of Judah, who is a son of ISRAEL.

Song of Solomon 1
    5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

take heed of verse 6 and see if you can come up with your own idea as to why skin color cannot discern who a person is
  • Ajackson17
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Options

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

Genesis 10

this is about how you know if you a hebrew, remember Israel is set apart people what makes them set apart from the other nations other than being choosen from Yah to carry out his laws again.....

I'm with you bro, we're on the same side with this. We're on the same accord.

The only thing that makes one a part of Israel is being a descendent of Jacob (whom ? called Israel). I was explaining to zombie that Canaanites cannot even be remotely close to bein Hebrews/Israelites/Jews because they are of Ham. There wasnt a point of even bring Jacob up to dismiss that thought
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

who is your ? ?
  • beenwize
    Options

who is your ? ?

The Creator of all there is. i don't need a book to say his name is Zeus, George, or Jehovah. Its simply Father. Everything else is how you get decieved worshiping gods that are not Prime Creator. my belief is there is a Prime Creator and many gods.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

who is your ? ?

The Creator of all there is. i don't need a book to say his name is Zeus, George, or Jehovah. Its simply Father. Everything else is how you get decieved worshiping gods that are not Prime Creator. my belief is there is a Prime Creator and many gods.

Where did you acquire this idea?
  • waterproof
    Options

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

Genesis 10

this is about how you know if you a hebrew, remember Israel is set apart people what makes them set apart from the other nations other than being

The true Creator does not have a name. go worship your demiurge. the new testament tried to give you a clue simply with Father. there is no yahweh or jehovah name.

SHUT UP U HEATHEN, first your cursed the messiah, then you changed and curse the father, you is condemn already, you is lost.......
  • waterproof
    edited November 2013
    Options

Bro, don't be so simple

"black people" is a very ambigious term. You cannot discern someone's heritage by their skin color. Do not be silly.

I did not say "black people" were cursed. I said the original Africans, that is Cushites(Egyptians), Ethiopians, etc. were cursed people of Ham. This is written in the Bible.

Most of the American ? today are not Africans. They look similar to them in skin tone but history is far deeper than that and if you read the Bible, you would understand the difference between Esau and Israel (though they are brothers).

Example. Solomon was not Hamitic, i.e. of the cursed people of Ham. But Solomon was crunchy BLACK. Solomon is a descendant of Judah, who is a son of ISRAEL.

Song of Solomon 1
    5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

take heed of verse 6 and see if you can come up with your own idea as to why skin color cannot discern who a person is

Shalom and you are right brother, Ham and Shem are a black race that look alike because we have the same father but we are different at the same time.

Ham and Shem looked alike but Shem grew beards, all shem had beards from Elam, Hebrew ect...and Hebrews was different from the rest of Shem because they rocked Afro's and Dreads, that's how they was set apart from the rest of shem......Afro's and dreads is hebrew culture.....

Shem settled in East Africa that is now known as the middle east
  • beenwize
    Options

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

Genesis 10

SHUT UP U HEATHEN, first your cursed the messiah, then you changed and curse the father, you is condemn already, you this is a mind on religion. you are devoid of true spirituallyality. there is n

o way you can curse the Creator of all. the creator of all is inside everything and not a man. you are a fool. don't ? your pants. lol
    is lost.......

• beenwize
    Options

who is your ? ?

Where did you acquire this idea?

Endless research. will elaborate later.
  • beenwize
    Options

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

Genesis 10

SHUT UP U HEATHEN, first your cursed the messiah, then you changed and curse the father, you is condemn already, you I
    s lost.......

Don't ? your pants. this is what happens when your mind is religious and devoid of true spirituality. btw there is no way anyone can curse a Creator of all because he is in all things. you are a religious fool.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ham wasn't cursed, Canaan was

Gen 9:25
    And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Says here he will be a servant of the servants of his brothers... who was his brothers? Lets see...

Gen 10:6
    And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

Looks like the Canaanites were to be servants of the servants of Cush, Mizraim (Kemet/Egypt) and Phut (Punt)

There was never a "curse of Ham"...
    That's a so-called jew/crakkka talmudic false teaching that was put out there in effort to attribute this curse to all Africans.

This discussion has been closed.