Ancient Egyptian Moon ?

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? there's ancient hebrew writing in the caves of egypt that's and stone tablets of hebrew writing all over east Africa there's Egyptian writings in stone mentioning the nation of israel
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    ndeed, the desert is throughout the land, the nomes are laid waste, and barbarians from abroad have come to Egypt. Indeed, men arrive [. . .] and indeed, there are no Egyptians
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »
    lol now this ? wants to say that man forgot who Yahweh was which is why Moses didn't know who he was. You are a lie and making up lies as you go. If man had knowledge of the 1 true Creator then how the ? can you ever forget that? it don't ? make sense.

This issue is not whether someone "intellectually" forgets who ? is. It's whether someone willingly acknowledges who ? is. The Israelites were not in a position to freely acknowledge who ? was under Egypt's rule.

there is no willingness to forget if you ask this question.

3:13 And Moses said unto Elohim, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The Elohim of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

You know that the Israelites were being persecuted by the Egyptians in the Bible, right? It was for a very long time and I'm sure they're were tried and failed attempts for challenging the rule of Pharaoh.

Did Moses ask the name or not? If Moses was learned in ALL the wisdom surely he would of known the name of a creator of the universe too. He did not therefore they did not know who this Yahweh was. You need more scripture instead of assumptions to back up your claim that the Israelites in Egypt had Yahweh's laws.

I don't think you're understanding this. Israel was a threat to Pharaoh. Why would Pharaoh provide "non-biased" information about the ? of Israel to Moses...or any information at all? Moses knew all that the Egyptians wanted him to know.

Pharoah didn't realize or know that Moses was a Hebrew so why wouldn't he provide that information?

Pharoah thought that Moses was an Egyptian and Moses grew up in Pharaoahs household so why wouldn't Moses know who Yahweh was?

I wasn't suggesting that Pharaoh knew who Moses was. As far as Pharaoh is concerned, the Egyptians are the good guys and the Israelites are the bad guys...and Egypt won...and history is written by the victors.

But supposedly ? of israel is in control......

I'm sure during the time of their persecution (and even after they were freed), some of Israel was saying the exact same thing before they turned away from ? .

in order to turn away from something you have to first prove they were following this ? and his laws while in Egypt.

I don't think you understand the hatred Pharaoh had for Israel. In a dream, Pharaoh was going to be destroyed by a baby Jew born during his time period, so to keep that from happening he had all the Hebrew babies killed. He didn't want to give any reason to think that the ? of Israel was going to do anything. There is just this feeling you think Israel lived like regular citizens in the land of Egypt.
  • waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ipuwer papyrus learn about it heathen, written by the Egyptians taking about the 10 plagues that Yah sent,, they was horrifed, lol.

You is the dumbest, there's archeological evidence and scientifically evidence of the 10 plagues the destruction of ? and Gomorrah.....
    That speaks of foriegn INVADERS you liar. not ppl that were already in Egypt. you love making up lies smh.

Ha you is really dumb, u can't read worth ? , the paper is written by an egyptian man who seen and wrote about the plagues that stroke egypt, the 10 plagues then also told the story of an invasion of egypt after the plague and it's in chronological order.

After the slaves left with egyptian jewels than he talked about the foreign invaders.

U is really dumb
  • beenwize
    Options
    Ipuwer papyrus learn about it heathen, written by the Egyptians taking about the 10 plagues that Yah sent,, they was horrifed, lol.

You is the dumbest, there's archeological evidence and scientifically evidence of the 10 plagues the destruction of ? and Gomorrah.....
    That speaks of foriegn INVADERS you liar. not ppl that were already in Egypt. you love making up lies smh.

Ha you is really dumb, u can't read worth ? , the paper is written by an egyptian man who seen and wrote about the plagues that stroke egypt, the 10 plagues then also told the story of an invasion of egypt after the plague and it's in chronological order.

After the slaves left with egyptian jewels than he talked about the foreign invaders.

U is really dumb

ha this is a portion of the writing below

ndeed, the desert is throughout the land, the nomes are laid waste, and barbarians from abroad have come to Egypt. Indeed, men arrive [. . .] and indeed, there are no Egyptians

obviously, you didn't read the entire thing.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And you say the Egyptians did not know Yahweh, but we see here they also knew him in the gnostic gospels found in 1945 in Egypt.

In the Apocryphon of John c. 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:

Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am ? and there is no other ? beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[23]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTtqakupqZ4
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

Exodus 20:21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where ? was. 1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that ? is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
  • waterproof
    Options

U is really dumb

ha this is a portion of the writing below

obviously, you didn't read the entire thing.

U is really stupid.......i have the whole paper and u still can't comprehend what u read, what part is that portion is off, that's what i thought
  • waterproof
    Options
    Exodus 20:21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where ? was. 1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that ? is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

This fool don't know the difference between dwelling in the darkness and having darkness in you.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

This fool don't know the difference between dwelling in the darkness and having darkness in you.

quite funny how the KJV in a lot of places help support the gnostic gospels..

Exodus 20:21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where ? was.

1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Genesis 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen ? face to face, and my life is preserved.

John 1:18No man hath seen ? at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the ? of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

• beenwize
    Options

Numbers 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.
  • waterproof
    Options

Numbers 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

You damn right......through out scripture many of nations tried to make israel worship other gods to stop the prophecy of the promise seed and to stop israel from kicking their ? , and in this episode women who worship baal enticed some men of israel to sacrifice, worship and bow down to baal....and Yah made an example of those men who was leading israel to whoredom, lesson of the story don't mess with Yah Apple of his eye aka the nation of Israel
  • waterproof
    Options
    All these nations knew the powerful almighty Yah is with Israel, Israel was defeating nations that was bigger than them we was a superpower, descendants of nephilim was getting taken out, and they also know we are stiff necked snd if we worship other gods, yah would leave us.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ma'at>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other books

Yahweh and Asherah were husband and wife antiquity before they were in bablyon and that's how he became the one true ? . It's a cult to be honest.

BLOOD CLATT, i call your bluff what is the oldest form of writing that is known to man, it's Ancient Hebrew the first known writing to man outdate all writing to man.

Scripture don't lie, the native tongue of hebrew is the ancient tongue of man, it out date Egyptian Heiro's by thousands of years..

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

lol, there's ancient hebrew writings all over the america's and africa way before heiro's with YAH's name and the Commandments, what in the hell yall is talking about, this is child's play right here

Hebrew wasn't the first written language at all, it is derived from the canaannite written languages which the script came from an older script in Africa. Actually, writing according to african sources came from women and same as argiculture.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Can people just show some archeology and some science? I mean this will help your case out much better than just quoting scriptures and books. Show some ? evidence.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yahweh and Asherah were husband and wife antiquity before they were in bablyon and that's how he became the one true ? . It's a cult to be honest.

BLOOD CLATT, i call your bluff what is the oldest form of writing that is known to man, it's Ancient Hebrew the first known writing to man outdate all writing to man.

Scripture don't lie, the native tongue of hebrew is the ancient tongue of man, it out date Egyptian Heiro's by thousands of years..

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

lol, there's ancient hebrew writings all over the america's and africa way before heiro's with YAH's name and the Commandments, what in the hell yall is talking about, this is child's play right here

Hebrew wasn't the first written language at all, it is derived from the canaannite written languages which the script came from an older script in Africa. Actually, writing according to african sources came from women and same as argiculture.

the hebrews started off as a canaannite people abram family was from ur.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can people just show some archeology and some science? I mean this will help your case out much better than just quoting scriptures and books. Show some ? evidence.

religion falls under the social sciences there is no "? " evidence it's not physics that we are talking about
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

Eh..... It's written fam....

Genesis 10
    6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Put, and Canaan.

Abraham was a descendent of Shem..... It's not possible for him or any of his descendants to be Canaanites.
  • zombie
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

Genesis 10

Abraham was a descendent of Shem..... It's not possible for him or any of his descendants to be Canaanites.

my bad but abram was from UR which is in modern day iraq which is close to SUMER WHICH IS WHERE the oldest writing is from.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

religion falls under the social sciences there is no "? " evidence it's not physics that we are talking about

So there is no evidence, I mean they have found ? in 800 BC with some of scripture in stone and ? . I thought it would at least make the thread more interesting. I'll make a thread on this.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    It's debatable if they do have the oldest writing in sumer, new archeology keeps finding older writing systems and such in the Americas as well.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Genesis 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen ? face to face, and my life is preserved.

John 1:18No man hath seen ? at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the ? of the Father, he hath declared him.

Ignorant fool, no man have seen the father face in his natural appearance only his son, when he show himself to man he comes in different forms, as a cloud, burning bush or even as an Angel, when they say they seen his face, that's the form they see ? in....didn't u tried this ? last year when judah xulu, bambu and I made u look foolish
  • waterproof
    Options

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

Genesis 10

Abraham father is from Shem and Mother is ham, being shemetic don't make u an hebrew
    Or being from he seed, what make u an hebrews is if u are from the blood line of issac which have the blood line of shrm and ham from abraham
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

Genesis 10

Abraham father is from Shem and Mother is ham, being shemetic don't make u an hebrew
    Or being from he seed, what make u an hebrews is if u are from the blood line of issac which have the blood line of shrm and ham from abraham

True, being semetic doesn't make you Israelite simply. But there is no such thing as half semetic half hametic, half canaan half israel, that mixed blood half and half ? is something Japheth's sons (europeans) is pushin on ppl and its clear why.

Nowhere in the Bible did a person's mother determine that person's heritage. They always listed the fathers. After Noah and the flood, they were all patriarchs. The Word of ? makes it clear throughout the entire book that when they discuss a person's lineage, you go by their fathers.
This discussion has been closed.