Ancient Egyptian Moon ?

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The high point in Yah's popularity can be found following the Middle Kingdom when many people immigrated from the Levant and the Hyksos ruled Egypt. Hence, it is likely that contact with the regions of Palestine, Syria and Babylon were important in the development of this ? in Egypt.
    Later during the New Kingdom within the Theban royal family, and not so strangely, even though it was they who expunged these foreign rulers from Egypt, the name of the ? Yah was incorporated into their names. The daughter of the 17th Dynasty king, Tao I, was Yah-hotep, meaning "Yah is content. Now as an observation, the fact that this deity's name appears so similar to the early form of the Hebrew ? , may mean little if anything. A powerful ? of one region was often taken by another, including the Egyptians, and almost completely redefined.".

After Pharaoh was an eyewitness to the greatness of Yah and what he did to the Egyptian gods, they brought the name of Yah into Egypt. But just as they did before with Yah's righteous law, they took his name and applied it to their gods.

Num 33:4 For the Egyptians buried all their firstborn, which YAH had smitten among them: upon their gods also YAH executed judgments.

Exodus 9:27 And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: YAH is righteous, and I and my people are wicked.

Exodus 12:31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve YAH, as ye have said.

32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

After Yah freed our people the true Israelites from Egyptian ? , his might and power was known throughout the world, which included Egypt. The name Yah was "RESTORED" INTO Egypt, not stolen. That too is another Egyptologist lie. This open letter / lesson has only touched the surface of the lies they teach. More Understanding is coming.

Brothers and sisters I hope this has been of help to you. Deception is rampant in these last days. The adversary is using every trick he can to get mankind far away from Yah. Don't be pulled into his traps, Stay prayerful, watchful, and study to show yourself approved.

REMEMBER SATAN HATES ISRAEL WITH A GREAT PASSION, HE HAS NO LOVE FOR THE TRUE ISRAELITES

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm not the only one who sees touregypt.net as a reliable source. @waterproof did what I was just too lazy to do.
  • waterproof
    Options
    again let me post this

Lets look to the book of Jasher for extra information concerning this exact situation in Exodus 5:
    the book of Jasher is a valid book that was removed from the so called bible canon. In fact the book of Jasher is mention twice in scripture.

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

2nd Samuel 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

The book of Jasher chapter 79
    43 And when the king saw this thing, he ordered the book of records that related to the kings of Egypt, to be brought, and they brought the book of records, the chronicles of the kings of Egypt, in which all the idols of Egypt were inscribed, for they thought of finding therein the name of Jehovah, but they found it not.

44 And Pharaoh said to Moses and Aaron, Behold I have not found the name of your ? written in this book, and his name I know not.

45 And the counsellors and wise men answered the king, We have heard that the ? of the Hebrews is a son of the wise, the son of ancient kings.

46 And Pharaoh turned to Moses and Aaron and said to them, I know not the Lord whom you have declared, neither will I send his people.

47 And they answered and said to the king, YAH MIGHTY ONE of MIGHTY ONES is his name, and he proclaimed his name over us from the days of our ancestors, and sent us, saying, Go to Pharaoh and say unto him, Send my people that they may serve me.
    According to the book of Jasher, Pharaoh got the RECORDS with the listing of all the Egyptians Gods, and Yah was not found to be among them. Pharaoh didn't know the name of YAH the mighty one of the Israelites. So Moses couldn't and didn't receive Yah's name from Egypt. But yet the Egyptians worshipped a ? name Yah. Because the Egyptians got the name Yah from the Hebrews. Not the other way around

So The Pharaoh of Kemet asked for the book that contains all the gods of Egypt and YAH was not found in it, After The Hebrew Elohim YAH came in and CRUSH THOSE BUILDINGS and see the Power of the most high then Yah name was mention in egypt.

SMH yall got to do better then that, IT WAS WRITTEN in hebrew scriptures..
  • waterproof
    Options
    Leviticus 26:46: These are the statutes and judgments and Laws, which Yah made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

Exodus 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that Yah's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
    Deuteronomy 4:5-8
    5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as Yah my Holy One commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
    6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
    7 For what nation is there so great, who hath Elohim so nigh unto them, as Yah our Holy one is in all things that we call upon him for?
    8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
    The above verses tell us that the ancient Nation of Israel was governed by laws, statues and judgments that were given to them by the Most High himself. Those who truly believe in scripture have no problem acknowledging that. But, for the many unbelievers, the fact that Yah gave Israel his laws is a problem. There are many thoughts concerning the laws of Yah. Some believe they are no longer in effect; they say the laws are no more. Others believe that Israel did not receive the laws directly from Yah, but that they were copied from the Egyptian and Babylonian laws. In this article, we will focus our attention on the belief that the laws and commandments did not come directly from Yah to the Israelite nation.

The people who have this belief refer to themselves as Egyptologists. Egyptology is the study of Egypt. Egyptologists have turned that study into a religion. They teach and promote that Egypt was the foundation of all religious/spiritual thoughts, they say every spiritual aspect originated in Egypt.
    That brings us to the heart of our article. The scriptures tells us that ancient Israel spent 430 years in the land of Egypt (also referred to as the land of Ham).
    Exodus 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.

At the beginning of their sojourn, they were treated well, but for the last half of their stay, they were enslaved and afflicted by the Egyptians. By the hand and will of Yah, their Holy One (some say Elohim/? ) they were delivered and brought out of Egypt. The Bible says they were led into the wilderness and Yah through the mouth of his prophet and servant Moses, gave them His laws and commandments in their entirety.

Egyptologist contend that Moses was a priest of the Pharaoh Akhenaten, and that after the Pharaoh's death, Moses h fled with his people (followers) and he was the one who gave the Israelites (not Yah) the laws and commandments from Egypt. They speak as if the Egyptians made up these laws themselves and Israel copied them from Egypt.
    There is no evidence to support this anywhere, not in Egyptian records and certainly not in the record of Israel.
    Over the Years, I have run into a few Egyptologist. I was asked not long ago via email a few questions from a person who believes in Egyptology. So, what I will do is include his questions in this article along with my response to them. By the end of this article, I hope the reader will have gained understanding of this subject.
  • waterproof
    Options
    THE QUESTION

How did the laws find their way into the Hammurabi code and Sumerian Tablets, the oldest tablets are PRE-TORAH?"

THE RESPONSE

Many are under the impression that when Yah gave Israel his commandments, this was the first time he had given mankind his laws. What scholars and Egyptologists fail to understand is that Yah's laws have always been with mankind, from the beginning. This is why you see a similarity between the laws Yah gave Israel through Moses and the laws of other nations.

Things such as the sabbath, were given to man (by Yah) before Moses or before any nation was in existence.
    Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day, Yah ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
    Gen 2:3 And Yah blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which Yah created and made.

The sabbath or seventh day of rest was before Hammurabi or Babylon ever came into being.
    I John 3:4 says, " Whosoever committeth SIN transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."
    If there is no law, then there is no sin. If there is no sin then there can be no wickedness. If the laws of Yah were not in the earth prior to Moses, then how could man be found to be WICKED AND SINFUL? How could Noah and Abraham be found righteous?

Genesis 6:5 And Yah saw that the WICKEDNESS of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
    How could this be determined if there was no law, what made man wicked? Man's wicked and sinful behavior caused Yah to wipe him off the face of the earth, and only save the eight that were not deemed wicked. Man was trangressing Yah's laws.
  • waterproof
    Options
    YALL GOING TO LEARN THESE SCRIPTURES, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.....

Why was ? and Gomorrah destroyed?

Gen 18:20 And Yah said, Because the cry of ? and Gomorrah is great, and because their SIN (trangressing the law) is very grievous;

Gen 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

Man was trangressing the law of Yah before mankind was separated into nations.

Gen 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female.

Yah was telling Noah to take the beast upon the ark according to the clean and unclean laws that are found in Leviticus 11.

Genesis 38:8
    8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.
    9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
    The above passage of scripture pertains to the law of going into your dead brothers wife and having children in the name of your brother. This law was in the earth before Moses pronounced it to the children of Israel.
    Deuteronomy 25:5-6 5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
    6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

The laws are what made Abraham righteous:

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
    Abraham knew the laws of Yah, you Egyptologist believe he learn from the Egyptians. Not so, He was taught the ways of Yah by Noah son Shem as it tells us in the book of Jasher.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    So I'm not the only one who sees touregypt.net as a reliable source. @waterproof did what I was just too lazy to do.
    yeah, that forum alongside with assata shakur forums are good sources for research.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ma'at>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other books

Yahweh and Asherah were husband and wife antiquity before they were in bablyon and that's how he became the one true ? . It's a cult to be honest.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options

some of these ppl are bugged out. they rather dismiss facts written in stone and believe something written on paper thousands of years later.

• beenwize
    Options
    how you going to use the Bible to say Yah is not the Egyptain moon ? when the Egyptians have it in stone that IAH is a moon ? ?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    how you going to use the Bible to say Yah is not the Egyptain moon ? when the Egyptians have it in stone that IAH is a moon ? ?

Exactly you can see when stone is being tampered not scrolls. There is a big difference. Allow the archeology to collect the facts before you get an opinion.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lies can be written on paper or stone it's up to the individual to decide what they wish to believe
  • zombie
    Options
    @waterproof ethered this unwize ? and this whole thread
  • zombie
    Options
  • beenwize
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

You need more ppl.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Nobody cosign all that bs he pasted. it don't prove ? . lol
  • beenwize
    Options

Lets have a feast for the new moon... lol

what is so facisnating about having a feast for a new moon which is in the Bible?
  • zombie
    Options

You need more ppl.

no i don't. you can continue to be a king-tut ? if you want but your ? needs to be challenged.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Ma'at>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other books

Yahweh and Asherah were husband and wife antiquity before they were in bablyon and that's how he became the one true ? . It's a cult to be honest.

BLOOD CLATT, i call your bluff what is the oldest form of writing that is known to man, it's Ancient Hebrew the first known writing to man outdate all writing to man.

Scripture don't lie, the native tongue of hebrew is the ancient tongue of man, it out date Egyptian Heiro's by thousands of years..

AHAC_JEM_9_1500_jpg.jpg

lol, there's ancient hebrew writings all over the america's and africa way before heiro's with YAH's name and the Commandments, what in the hell yall is talking about, this is child's play right here
  • waterproof
    Options
    Ancient hebrew writing is called Pictographs, if you was studied you would know the power of the ancient tongue of man which is hebrew....
  • waterproof
    Options
    Now i'm really about to blow your minds everybody, scientist, scholars ect.....knows that ancient hebrew Pictographs letters is the oldest.

NOW TRIP OFF THIS, go look at the ancient Egyptians heiro's/alphabets and see how they similar to the Hebrews, lol....

these fools said hebrew copied egyptians....the ox head, the cross sticks, the eyes. why is it similar, because Joseph brought hebrew culture to egypt that's why. in egypt caves their ancient hebrew writings
  • beenwize
    Options
    this ? talking about Joseph brought ? to Egypt when Joseph was sold by his own brothers. And nowhere in that Bible does it says Joseph brought anything to Egypt, but it does say this.

Acts 7:22
    And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.
  • waterproof
    Options

this is to easy, you think egyptians was the only ones who kept their history, HEBREWS ALWAYS KEPT THEIR HISTORY you damn fool......the writings of the Torah was written by hebrews you fool.

Pharoah brought out the books of their gods to look for the name YAH and it wasn't in their books of ? 's, only after YAH came through and crush the buildings they added the name Iah
  • waterproof
    Options

i've been doing this for years
This discussion has been closed.