beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    So now you backing away from the literal exodus story. and i guess when the israelites were hungry in a desert including babies and grandmothers. in a hot desert no food or water the only thing Yahweh could do is send serpents to ? them? And apparently he is supposed to be rescuing them from Egypt?

there are parts of the exodus story i take literal and some i don't and that same principle goes for the entire bible especially the old testament.

if you read the bible you would know that ? sent the people food and water and he did rescue them from egypt but some of the people died in fact that whole generation he let die the ? out.

he let the whole generation die out and you call that a loving ? ? he is a false ? and a tyrant.

here we see he commands people to be killed and to hang there "heads" up to the sun. imagine this going on today and someone saying ? commanded this. you Christians like to point out how muslims behead ppl, but we see your so called loving ? commanding death to ppl and hanging there heads up against the sun. you have to be severely brainwashed to think this is the actions of the Creator.

Numbers 25:4 (KJV)
    And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

New International Version
    The LORD said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of these people, ? them and expose them in broad daylight before the LORD, so that the LORD's fierce anger may turn away from Israel."

hell yeah that's a loving ? he kept them in the wild, until the memory of the way they lived in egypt faded i have no problem with this at all. It had to be done ALL the ways of the egyptians were not the ways ? wanted the people of israel to live. and i already told you the people of cannan deserved everything they got.

? was merciful to egypt compared to what he let israel do to the people of cannan. I have no problem with the death and the killing in the o.t because now we understand ? 's purpose for it and besides no one every really dies.

"You christians" ? let me tell you right now i am not the typical american christian you should have figured that out by now. i am not going to speak soft to you.

but apparently you just said he loved Cain. it seems your false ? is only interested in killing ? .

in my theory there is 1 Creator and many gods. You don't worship the Creator and you are worshipping someone else's ? . You are worshipping the white man's ? .

? the white man's ? is thor or jupiter. abrahamic religions don't come from white people, the ? is wrong with you? he did love cain as he wants to love all people. ? will love you but he will still cause you to die wrong doing will be punished and sometimes the punishment is death. I am a spiritual baptist there is nothing white about my religion. most white christians would consider it a cult

there is one ? and many creators and many false gods.

? the white man was doing Crusades, Inquisitions, give churches free tax using that Bible. The white man sent missionaries all over the world with that Bible. King James is from England (a white country) and the Bible is mainly published and distributed by white people. You worship there ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now you backing away from the literal exodus story. and i guess when the israelites were hungry in a desert including babies and grandmothers. in a hot desert no food or water the only thing Yahweh could do is send serpents to ? them? And apparently he is supposed to be rescuing them from Egypt?

there are parts of the exodus story i take literal and some i don't and that same principle goes for the entire bible especially the old testament.

if you read the bible you would know that ? sent the people food and water and he did rescue them from egypt but some of the people died in fact that whole generation he let die the ? out.

he let the whole generation die out and you call that a loving ? ? he is a false ? and a tyrant.

here we see he commands people to be killed and to hang there "heads" up to the sun. imagine this going on today and someone saying ? commanded this. you Christians like to point out how muslims behead ppl, but we see your so called loving ? commanding death to ppl and hanging there heads up against the sun. you have to be severely brainwashed to think this is the actions of the Creator.

And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

The LORD said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of these people, ? them and expose them in broad daylight before the LORD, so that the LORD's fierce anger may turn away from Israel."

hell yeah that's a loving ? he kept them in the wild, until the memory of the way they lived in egypt faded i have no problem with this at all. It had to be done ALL the ways of the egyptians were not the ways ? wanted the people of israel to live. and i already told you the people of cannan deserved everything they got.

? was merciful to egypt compared to what he let israel do to the people of cannan. I have no problem with the death and the killing in the o.t because now we understand ? 's purpose for it and besides no one every really dies.

"You christians" ? let me tell you right now i am not the typical american christian you should have figured that out by now. i am not going to speak soft to you.

but apparently you just said he loved Cain. it seems your false ? is only interested in killing ? .

in my theory there is 1 Creator and many gods. You don't worship the Creator and you are worshipping someone else's ? . You are worshipping the white man's ? .

? the white man's ? is thor or jupiter. abrahamic religions don't come from white people, the ? is wrong with you? he did love cain as he wants to love all people. ? will love you but he will still cause you to die wrong doing will be punished and sometimes the punishment is death. I am a spiritual baptist there is nothing white about my religion. most white christians would consider it a cult

? the white man was doing Crusades, Inquisitions, give churches free tax using that Bible. The white man sent missionaries all over the world with that Bible. King James is from England (a white country) and the Bible is mainly published and distributed by white people. You worship there ? .

? it's not there religion it's not there native religious system no matter how they abused it.
  • beenwize
    Options

? it's not there religion it's not there native religious system no matter how they abused it.

left your ? cofounded.
  • zombie
    Options
    the fact that europeans introduced the bible to other people does not mean that white people are the owners of the religion and to make matters worse the ? of israel was in africa way longer than it was in europe.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    I wonder how discussions will be were the bible excluded from this sub-forum

the sub-forum would be even more dead because most of the people here are only interested in bashing christanity.

Because we live in a country where they want us all brainwashed by that Bible.

• beenwize
    Options
    the fact that europeans introduced the bible to other people does not mean that white people are the owners of the religion and to make matters worse the ? of israel was in africa way longer than it was in europe.

since when has the white man began pushing a true religion on the masses of the world when everything else it has pushed has been destructive? the white man gives tax free dollars to bible churches to push truth or to push mind control brainwash?
  • beenwize
    Options

That Old Testament ? is evil.. There is nothing in that book that makes me want to worship that bloodthirsty entity. After reading this book and see him seeking praise and worship then killing millions of ppl what exactly would make you want to worship this entity? the new testament says the devil was a murderer from the beginning. the only entity I see murdering from the beginning is that old testament false ? .
  • zombie
    Options

since when has the white man began pushing a true religion on the masses of the world when everything else it has pushed has been destructive? the white man gives tax free dollars to bible churches to push truth or to push mind control brainwash?

The government gives tax free dollars to all faiths. It is 2013 the white man is not forcing converts ? , see people like you have a very low opinion of black people we chose to believe of our own freewill we are not brainwashed or controlled.

no one is pushing anything on anyone people think for themselves.

the sub-forum would be even more dead because most of the people here are only interested in bashing christanity.

you realize that the mainstream world today is more secular and atheist right.
  • beenwize
    Options

The government gives tax free dollars to all faiths. It is 2013 the white man is not forcing converts ? , see people like you have a very low opinion of black people we chose to believe of our own freewill we are not brainwashed or controlled.

no ? the world is more secular and atheist after bs book like the Bible and Quran has been pushed on the masses. I was a so called believer until I read the book from cover to cover and a lot of other ppl can say the same. A world becomes that way because the book is full of holes. We need true spirituality like the ancients had, not a religion pushed on the masses.

• zombie
    Options

That Old Testament ? is evil.. There is nothing in that book that makes me want to worship that bloodthirsty entity. After reading this book and see him seeking praise and worship then killing millions of ppl what exactly would make you want to worship this entity? the new testament says the devil was a murderer from the beginning. the only entity I see murdering from the beginning is that old testament false ? .

? you can see what the ? you want to see. i see all the actions gods takes in the O.T AS correct
  • beenwize
    Options

the kjv Bible was published in year 1611 which was right before slavery. the white man planned on enslaving blacks with the Bible. that's why one of the ships was called good ship Jesus. ever since black ppl arrived in this country the white man had it waiting for you so no ? most blacks believe, but most blacks have never read the entire book, studied it, and compared it with more ancient sources.
  • zombie
    Options

left your ? cofounded.

the only thing i am confounded by is your ignorance
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

left your ? cofounded.

the only ignorant one would be the closed minded one trapped in a box that was pushed on the masses through crusades, inquisitions, and missionaries. if the white man believed all that ? to be so true, trust me he would not send missionaries all over the world with that book or give it tax free benefits. he wouldn't even publish the book.
  • zombie
    Options

the kjv Bible was published in year 1611 which was right before slavery. the white man planned on enslaving blacks with the Bible. that's why one of the ships was called good ship Jesus. ever since black ppl arrived in this country the white man had it waiting for you so no ? most blacks believe, but most blacks have never read the entire book, studied it, and compared it with more ancient sources.

i don't give a ? when the kjv was published i don't use that version to begin with. how the ? do you know what black people do or don't do. it's 2013 black people have the internet but guess what we still chose to believe.
  • beenwize
    Options

i don't give a ? when the kjv was published i don't use that version to begin with. how the ? do you know what black people do or don't do. it's 2013 black people have the internet but guess what we still chose to believe.

yes because you been programmed to believe and follow that bs.
  • zombie
    Options

left your ? cofounded.

the only ignorant one would be the closed minded one trapped in a box that was pushed on the masses through crusades, inquisitions, and missionaries. if the white man believed all that ? to be so true, trust me he would not send missionaries all over the world with that book or give it tax free benefits. he wouldn't even publish the book.

i am not traped in a box i have studied many other religions. and the religion i am in is not part of the masses i keep trying to tell you i am not american and the masses do not follow my brand of christainty. the government also gives islam and hindu taxes benefits.

you sound lost right now just running your ? mouth and making the same stupid comments over and over with the same faulty logic behind them.
  • beenwize
    Options

left your ? cofounded.

i am not traped in a box i have studied many other religions. and the religion i am in is not part of the masses i keep trying to tell you i am not american and the masses do not follow my brand of christainty. the government also gives islam and hindu taxes benefits.

you sound lost right now just running your ? mouth and making the same stupid comments over and over with the same faulty logic behind them.

yes he gives islams and the bible tax benefits because he know you don't have the ? truth.
    Lol. he gives you a mind control program that was compiled by him at the council of Nicea.

• zombie
    Options

No one programmed me, ? i was not even born into the religion i am in now. stop thinking you know why people believe, people believe because they want too
  • beenwize
    Options

No one programmed me, ? i was not even born into the religion i am in now. stop thinking you know why people believe, people believe because they want too

ppl believe based on the society they were born into you fool. most ppl that do believe have never even read or studied the book.
  • zombie
    Options

ppl believe based on the society they were born into you fool. most ppl that do believe have never even read or studied the book.

i disagree with you. people believe what they want to believe this is not dark age europe of colonial america and it's not hard to pick up and bible and read it for yourself and choose to believe it's words or not.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

no ? the world is more secular and atheist after bs book like the Bible and Quran has been pushed on the masses. I was a so called believer until I read the book from cover to cover and a lot of other ppl can say the same. A world becomes that way because the book is full of holes. We need true spirituality like the ancients had, not a religion pushed on the masses.

The world is not this way because of religion. It's because of man. We are at fault for why everything goes wrong. Take away religion and we still going to have people finding things to feel self righteous about.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Productive conversation
  • beenwize
    Options

left your ? cofounded.

that ? got your mind tied up just like this nut.

http://clergygonewild.com/violence/44-other/1478-texas-daphne-spurlock-slits-5-year-old-sons-throat-stomps-on-his-chest-to-qrelease-demonsq

Mother slit 5-year-old's throat to 'release the demons'

Daphne Spurlock' slit 5-year-old's throat to 'release the demons' Daphne Spurlock's Facebook page is filled with religious imagery and Bible quotes; last February she wrote, "The best thing that ever happen to me is when I gave my life to Jesus and He filled me with His precious Holy Ghost."

Early Saturday morning, what her husband has called an increasingly strange belief that she was hearing voices became too much, and she slit the throat of her five-year-old son and then stomped on his chest in order to release the demons supposedly inside him.

"She was reading from the Bible with him (the child) and realized he was infested with demons and had to release these demons from him," a spokesman for the Magnolia police department told reporters.

Michael Spurlock is fighting for his lifeThe child, Michael, is in serious condition at Memorial Hermann Children's Hospital.

Spurlock's husband, David, told the Houston Chronicle, "I can't put it together yet...She started cussing a week ago. That was not like her at all."

She said the voices in her head were Jesus, said the husband, who was not home at the time of the attack in their Magnolia home.

KHOU said Michael "had multiple lacerations to his throat, which had been slit from side to side. He also had a severe head injury and his chest was possibly crushed."

Spurlock remains in the Montgomery County Jail.

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    YOU DAMN HEATHENS STUDY AND SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE...

I'M GOING TO END THIS REAL QUICK.......here you go @beenwize & @EmperorRises

YAH THE EGYPTIAN MOON ?

According to the archaeological records of the ancient Egyptians they worshipped a ? by the name of Yah. Yah was the Egyptian Moon ? . The Egyptologist say:
    " This proves, the Hebrews are really worshipping Egyptian Deities, and this proves the Hebrews stole the Egyptians religions."

Oh my, can this be true? Did Moses take the name of Yah from an Egyptian moon ? ? Lets look to scripture along with History to see if this is so. Below is an excerpt from a website that speaks about the Moon ? Yah or lash

Taken from: http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/yah.htm

"Many topics in ancient Egyptian religion can be fraught with complexities. Trying to understand the changing roles of gods such as RA, Osiris and Amun are difficult if not impossible with the limited text available to us today. However, there are none of these more difficult, or certainly more controversial than the Moon ? , Yah.

It is interesting that the earliest references to the name Yah (Yaeh) refer to the moon as a satellite of the earth in its physical form. From this, the term becomes conceptualized as a lunar deity, pictorially anthropomorphic but whose manifestations, from hieroglyphic evidence, can include the crescent of the new moon, the ibis and the falcon, which is comparable to the other moon deities, Thoth and Khonsu.

Of course, the complexity and controversy of Yah stem from the term's similarity to the early form of the name for the modern ? of the Jews (Yahweh), Christians and Muslims, as well as the fact that their ancestors were so intermingled with those of the Egyptians. In fact, this distinctive attribute of this ? makes research on his ancient Egyptian mythology all the more difficult.

Little is really know of this ? 's cult, and there is no references to actual temples or locations where he may have been worshipped.

However, among ancient references, we do seem to find in the Papyrus of Ani several references to the ? .

In Chapter 2:

"A spell to come forth by day and live after dying. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani:
    O One, bright as the moon-? Yah; O One, shining as Yah;
    This Osiris Ani comes forth among these your multitudes outside, bringing himself back as a shining one. He has opened the netherworld.
    Lo, the Osiris Osiris [sic] Ani comes forth by day, and does as he desires on earth among the living."

In exodus chapter 5: verse 1-3

1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith YAH MIGHTY ONE of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.

2 And Pharaoh said, Who is YAH that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not YAH, neither will I let Israel go.

3 And they said, THE MIGHTY ONE of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto YAH our MIGHTY ONE; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.

As Moses and Aaron went in to Pharaoh and told him Yah said let the Children of Israel go. Pharaoh said he didn't know Yah. And because he didn't know YAH, he didn't have to let the children of Israel go. This is very important to understand, as was stated the Egyptians worshipped many gods. But yet Pharaoh didn't know anything about an Egyptian ? by the name of Yah.

Lets look to the book of Jasher for extra information concerning this exact situation in Exodus 5:
    the book of Jasher is a valid book that was removed from the so called bible canon. In fact the book of Jasher is mention twice in scripture.

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

2nd Samuel 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

The book of Jasher chapter 79
    43 And when the king saw this thing, he ordered the book of records that related to the kings of Egypt, to be brought, and they brought the book of records, the chronicles of the kings of Egypt, in which all the idols of Egypt were inscribed, for they thought of finding therein the name of Jehovah, but they found it not.

44 And Pharaoh said to Moses and Aaron, Behold I have not found the name of your ? written in this book, and his name I know not.

45 And the counsellors and wise men answered the king, We have heard that the ? of the Hebrews is a son of the wise, the son of ancient kings.

46 And Pharaoh turned to Moses and Aaron and said to them, I know not the Lord whom you have declared, neither will I send his people.

47 And they answered and said to the king, YAH MIGHTY ONE of MIGHTY ONES is his name, and he proclaimed his name over us from the days of our ancestors, and sent us, saying, Go to Pharaoh and say unto him, Send my people that they may serve me.
    According to the book of Jasher, Pharaoh got the RECORDS with the listing of all the Egyptians Gods, and Yah was not found to be among them. Pharaoh didn't know the name of YAH the mighty one of the Israelites. So Moses couldn't and didn't receive Yah's name from Egypt. But yet the Egyptians worshipped a ? name Yah. Because the Egyptians got the name Yah from the Hebrews. Not the other way around
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YAH IS THE ELOHIM OF ALL ELOHIMS you heathens and peasants he even told the down fall of egypt and where their ancestors will be in africa......

COME OUT OF HER JUDAH, and yall ? need to grap and read the book of Jaspher.....go wash yall face and repent....
This discussion has been closed.