Ancient Egyptian Moon ?

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EXODUS

3:13 And Moses said unto Elohim, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The Elohim of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

3:14 And Elohim said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

3:15 And Elohim said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHWH Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac, and the Elohim of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

3:16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, YHWH Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt:
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    lol now this ? wants to say that man forgot who Yahweh was which is why Moses didn't know who he was. You are a lie and making up lies as you go. If man had knowledge of the 1 true Creator then how the ? can you ever forget that? it don't ? make sense.

This issue is not whether someone "intellectually" forgets who ? is. It's whether someone willingly acknowledges who ? is. The Israelites were not in a position to freely acknowledge who ? was under Egypt's rule.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    lol now this ? wants to say that man forgot who Yahweh was which is why Moses didn't know who he was. You are a lie and making up lies as you go. If man had knowledge of the 1 true Creator then how the ? can you ever forget that? it don't ? make sense.

This issue is not whether someone "intellectually" forgets who ? is. It's whether someone willingly acknowledges who ? is. The Israelites were not in a position to freely acknowledge who ? was under Egypt's rule.

there is no willingness to forget if you ask this question.

3:13 And Moses said unto Elohim, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The Elohim of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
  • alissowack
    Options

You know that the Israelites were being persecuted by the Egyptians in the Bible, right? It was for a very long time and I'm sure they're were tried and failed attempts for challenging the rule of Pharaoh.
  • waterproof
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    they had laws before egypt

gen 26 :5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

@zombie great reply straight out the scriptures...

That's what these heathens fail to realize that YAH laws was with mankind since the creation of Adam
  • beenwize
    Options

You know that the Israelites were being persecuted by the Egyptians in the Bible, right? It was for a very long time and I'm sure they're were tried and failed attempts for challenging the rule of Pharaoh.

Did Moses ask the name or not? If Moses was learned in ALL the wisdom surely he would of known the name of a creator of the universe too. He did not therefore they did not know who this Yahweh was. You need more scripture instead of assumptions to back up your claim that the Israelites in Egypt had Yahweh's laws.
  • waterproof
    Options

Pharaoh was shooked because Israel was growing to damn fast and was out numbering the Egyptians that they used the first form of genocide and population control by Killing Hebrew males
  • waterproof
    Options
    SMH dude can't even read, Moses was learned in all the wisdom, lol
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    SMH dude can't even read, Moses was learned in all the wisdom, lol

Are you having a feast for the new moon? lets have a celebration for the new moon ahch. lol

Psalm 81:3

Blow up the trumpet in the new moon,
    in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.

2 Chronicles 2:4

4 Behold, I build an house to the name of the Lord my ? , to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him sweet incense, and for the continual shewbread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts of the Lord our ? . This is an ordinance for ever to Israel.
  • waterproof
    Options
    You heathen how many times i told u there will be no feast or festival until we return to Jerusalem,

The most high make u look mentally handicapped that's no able to decipher or comprehend basic information in written form
  • alissowack
    Options

Did Moses ask the name or not? If Moses was learned in ALL the wisdom surely he would of known the name of a creator of the universe too. He did not therefore they did not know who this Yahweh was. You need more scripture instead of assumptions to back up your claim that the Israelites in Egypt had Yahweh's laws.

I don't think you're understanding this. Israel was a threat to Pharaoh. Why would Pharaoh provide "non-biased" information about the ? of Israel to Moses...or any information at all? Moses knew all that the Egyptians wanted him to know.
  • beenwize
    Options
    You heathen how many times i told u there will be no feast or festival until we return to Jerusalem,

The most high make u look mentally handicapped that's no able to decipher or comprehend basic information in written form

you act as if you took a short bus to school.

• beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

I don't think you're understanding this. Israel was a threat to Pharaoh. Why would Pharaoh provide "non-biased" information about the ? of Israel to Moses...or any information at all? Moses knew all that the Egyptians wanted him to know.

Pharoah didn't realize or know that Moses was a Hebrew so why wouldn't he provide that information?

Pharoah thought that Moses was an Egyptian and Moses grew up in Pharaoahs household so why wouldn't Moses know who Yahweh was?
  • waterproof
    Options
    ? beenfooled forgot that Hebrews out of Jerusalem can not keep the feast or festival, but to observed the sabbath
  • beenwize
    Options
    ? beenfooled forgot that Hebrews out of Jerusalem can not keep the feast or festival, but to observed the sabbath

were you in special education classes in grade school? I think you are a little slow. smh lol

• waterproof
    Options
    Don't play these stupid games with this heathen

It clearly state that Moses went to Pharaoh and told him Yah said let his people go and Pharaoh said who's that yah u speak of.

Then the book of jaspher confirmed that Pharaoh asked for the book that held all of egyptians gods and he couldn't find YHWH name in the book...

Case is closed, i posted the scripture a few pages back
  • alissowack
    Options

Pharoah didn't realize or know that Moses was a Hebrew so why wouldn't he provide that information?

Pharoah thought that Moses was an Egyptian and Moses grew up in Pharaoahs household so why wouldn't Moses know who Yahweh was?

I wasn't suggesting that Pharaoh knew who Moses was. As far as Pharaoh is concerned, the Egyptians are the good guys and the Israelites are the bad guys...and Egypt won...and history is written by the victors.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Don't play these stupid games with this heathen

It clearly state that Moses went to Pharaoh and told him Yah said let his people go and Pharaoh said who's that yah u speak of.

Then the book of jaspher confirmed that Pharaoh asked for the book that held all of egyptians gods and he couldn't find YHWH name in the book...

Case is closed, i posted the scripture a few pages back

It doesn't matter what Pharoah did. Your claim is that the Israeites had Yahwehs laws in Egypt. You have no proof. The Egyptians had there own laws and Moses did not even know who Yahweh was or his name so how can Moses have his laws and not know who this ? is? You don't make more sense you need more proof.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

I wasn't suggesting that Pharaoh knew who Moses was. As far as Pharaoh is concerned, the Egyptians are the good guys and the Israelites are the bad guys...and Egypt won...and history is written by the victors.

But supposedly ? of israel is in control......

• waterproof
    Options
    Naw egypt didn't win those plagues hit, it was something that they never seen that they wrote about it and Yah told them how egypt will fall and who would do it and where the descendants will flea to and they are there to this very day.
    But yah also said that he will raise a prophet out of egypt to bring them back to him and their land and the real Egyptians will also be his people....there's people looking towards egypt waiting for that prophet to rise
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Naw egypt didn't win those plagues hit, it was something that they never seen that they wrote about it and Yah told them how egypt will fall and who would do it and where the descendants will flea to and they are there to this very day.
    But yah also said that he will raise a prophet out of egypt to bring them back to him and their land and the real Egyptians will also be his people....there's people looking towards egypt waiting for that prophet to rise

you talk myths. nothing you speak is proven by true archeology. your so called facts is based in mythology and books out of paper. where the stone structures at? where written records of stone, where the tombs, where these ppl of the book at?

Last but not least you say Paul is a false Apostle. If all that Paul wrote in the KJV Bible is FALSE as YOU claim then how is KJV not confusion when you are confused? All Bible believers don't believe Jew.

lol
  • alissowack
    Options

I'm sure during the time of their persecution (and even after they were freed), some of Israel was saying the exact same thing before they turned away from ? .
  • beenwize
    Options

I'm sure during the time of their persecution (and even after they were freed), some of Israel was saying the exact same thing before they turned away from ? .

in order to turn away from something you have to first prove they were following this ? and his laws while in Egypt.

• waterproof
    Options
    Ipuwer papyrus learn about it heathen, written by the Egyptians taking about the 10 plagues that Yah sent,, they was horrifed, lol.

You is the dumbest, there's archeological evidence and scientifically evidence of the 10 plagues the destruction of ? and Gomorrah.....
  • beenwize
    Options
    Ipuwer papyrus learn about it heathen, written by the Egyptians taking about the 10 plagues that Yah sent,, they was horrifed, lol.

You is the dumbest, there's archeological evidence and scientifically evidence of the 10 plagues the destruction of ? and Gomorrah.....
    That speaks of foriegn INVADERS you liar. not ppl that were already in Egypt. you love making up lies smh.
This discussion has been closed.