Ancient Egyptian Moon ?

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    @waterproof has been on this website over 10 years.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

you damn straight, salute the Elohim you heathen.......and i'm going to even include my 3 year layoff from ahh to make it a whole 10 to boost my stats..
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

you damn straight, salute the Elohim you heathen.......and i'm going to even include my 3 year layoff from ahh to make it a whole 10 to boost my stats..

lol funny thing is that myself and @waterproof were cool before religion.
  • waterproof
    Options
    this ? talking about Joseph brought ? to Egypt when Joseph was sold by his own brothers. And nowhere in that Bible does it says Joseph brought anything to Egypt, but it does say this.

Acts 7:22
    And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.

YOU HEATHEN, STUDY AND SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE, Joseph brought his culture with him, that's why you dont know ? , lol....

oh not Acts 7:22, you would of think with Moses being raised in the palace of Pharaoh he was taught by the best..
  • waterproof
    edited November 2013
    Options

(i'm going to take that out, just because i'm bigger than that) I don't deal with Heathens who curse My father.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

wipe your mouth, I don't deal with Heathens who curse My father.

oh my invisible sky daddy.

what you fail to realize is that any Creator would be father of all that you see and didn't he put you ass in slavery? lol
  • beenwize
    Options

you sound like a scorn child that found out Santa Clause was fake.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2013
    Options

what you fail to realize is that any Creator would be father of all that you see and didn't he put you ass in slavery? lol

1) My father is not invisible i was made in his image so when i look in the mirror i see the almighty elohim of all creations.

2) My father is a father of all but he choosed a group of people to re-introduce his laws to mankind that they forgot.

3) OH KNOW NOT THE SLAVERY, i leave it like that..........ha!!!
  • waterproof
    Options
    SMH at beenwize spamming his own thread to hide the jewels that i drop start at page 8 for those that looking for that knowledge
  • beenwize
    Options
    SMH at beenwize spamming his own thread to hide the jewels that i drop start at page 8 for those that looking for that knowledge

How can Bible verses on PAPER disprove whats already set in stone thousands of years ago?

Show me that Joseph brought the Ancient Egyptians there wisdom?

• beenwize
    Options

1) My father is not invisible i was made in his image so when i look in the mirror i see the almighty elohim of all creations.

2) My father is a father of all but he choosed a group of people to re-introduce his laws to mankind that they forgot.

1) All of humanity was made in the image of the Creator.

2) thou shalt not ? and all these laws is what most ppl already know. The Ancient Egyptians had all them laws before Bible ? took Hebrews out of Egypt so how can you reintroduce what the Egyptians already had?

3) Yes it says he is punishing you for the sins of your father some hundreds of years ago right?
  • waterproof
    Options
    Praise Yah, I FOUND THE GRAPH I WAS LOOKING FOR FROM THE OLDEST WRITINGS OF MAN FROM HEBREW TO THE ENGLISH ALPHABET.....NOW LOOK AT THE FIRST WHICH IS HEBREW TO THE EGYPTIANS AND SEE HOW EVERYBODY INCLUDING THE EGYPTIANS WRITING IS LIKE THE HEBREW

and you say hebrew copied the cross from egypt, YAH IS NOT A FATHER OF LIES AND CONFUSION

Evol_Eng_Alpha_JEM_14_800x1046.jpg
  • beenwize
    Options
    Praise Yah, I FOUND THE GRAPH I WAS LOOKING FOR FROM THE OLDEST WRITINGS OF MAN FROM HEBREW TO THE ENGLISH ALPHABET.....NOW LOOK AT THE FIRST WHICH IS HEBREW TO THE EGYPTIANS AND SEE HOW EVERYBODY INCLUDING THE EGYPTIANS WRITING IS LIKE THE HEBREW

and you say hebrew copied the cross from egypt, YAH IS NOT A FATHER OF LIES AND CONFUSION

Evol_Eng_Alpha_JEM_14_800x1046.jpg

you say Yah is not the auther of confusion, but you read the King James Bible and say that Paul is a FALSE Apostle while millions of other Bible believers disagree with you. Aren't you confused then?
  • waterproof
    Options

2) thou shalt not ? and all these laws is what most ppl already know. The Ancient Egyptians had all them laws before Bible ? took Hebrews out of Egypt so how can you reintroduce what the Egyptians already had?

3) Yes it says he is punishing you for the sins of your father some hundreds of years ago right?

NOW if you would of read instead of being foolish....

THE QUESTION

How did the laws find their way into the Hammurabi code and Sumerian Tablets, the oldest tablets are PRE-TORAH?"

THE RESPONSE

Many are under the impression that when Yah gave Israel his commandments, this was the first time he had given mankind his laws. What scholars and Egyptologists fail to understand is that Yah's laws have always been with mankind, from the beginning. This is why you see a similarity between the laws Yah gave Israel through Moses and the laws of other nations.

Things such as the sabbath, were given to man (by Yah) before Moses or before any nation was in existence.
    Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day, Yah ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
    Gen 2:3 And Yah blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which Yah created and made.

The sabbath or seventh day of rest was before Hammurabi or Babylon ever came into being.
    I John 3:4 says, " Whosoever committeth SIN transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."
    If there is no law, then there is no sin. If there is no sin then there can be no wickedness. If the laws of Yah were not in the earth prior to Moses, then how could man be found to be WICKED AND SINFUL? How could Noah and Abraham be found righteous?

• beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

THE QUESTION

How did the laws find their way into the Hammurabi code and Sumerian Tablets, the oldest tablets are PRE-TORAH?"

THE RESPONSE

Many are under the impression that when Yah gave Israel his commandments, this was the first time he had given mankind his laws. What scholars and Egyptologists fail to understand is that Yah's laws have always been with mankind, from the beginning. This is why you see a similarity between the laws Yah gave Israel through Moses and the laws of other nations.

Things such as the sabbath, were given to man (by Yah) before Moses or before any nation was in existence.
    Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day, Yah ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
    Gen 2:3 And Yah blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which Yah created and made.

The sabbath or seventh day of rest was before Hammurabi or Babylon ever came into being.
    I John 3:4 says, " Whosoever committeth SIN transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."
    If there is no law, then there is no sin. If there is no sin then there can be no wickedness. If the laws of Yah were not in the earth prior to Moses, then how could man be found to be WICKED AND SINFUL? How could Noah and Abraham be found righteous?

this is sad. you talking about a Sabbath day being blessed and i'm talking about the Egyptians had many laws of there own before bible ? took any Hebrews out of Egypt. He took them out of Egypt to tell them laws that the Egyptians already had does not make any sense.

Are you having a feast for the new moon?

Psalm 81:3

Blow up the trumpet in the new moon,
    in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.

2 Chronicles 2:4

4 Behold, I build an house to the name of the Lord my ? , to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him sweet incense, and for the continual shewbread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts of the Lord our ? . This is an ordinance for ever to Israel.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they had laws before egypt

gen 26 :5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
  • waterproof
    Options

THE QUESTION

THE RESPONSE

this is sad. you talking about a Sabbath day being blessed and i'm talking about the Egyptians had many laws of there own before bible ? took any Hebrews out of Egypt. He took them out of Egypt to tell them laws that the Egyptians already had does not make any sense.

you fool there will be no feast until we returned back home only in the holy land... you is wack, you know that and know nothing about scripture....

you is a fool, don't you know there is yah's law for earth and heavenly laws, READ SCRIPTURE!!!

you do know there is many hebrew laws around 600 from the father but he ordained the ten commandments.

and yes the egyptians had many laws and some laws they like other nations from the ancient times mixed man made laws with Yah laws...
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

THE QUESTION

THE RESPONSE

you fool there will be no feast until we returned back home only in the holy land... you is wack, you know that and know nothing about scripture....

you is a fool, don't you know there is yah's law for earth and heavenly laws, READ SCRIPTURE!!!

you do know there is many hebrew laws around 600 from the father but he ordained the ten commandments.

and yes the egyptians had many laws and some laws they like other nations from the ancient times mixed man made laws with Yah laws...

If Moses was learned in all the knowledge of the Egyptians then why didn't he know the name of Bible ? ? He had to ask what name he should use. So if the Egyptians already had Yawehs laws then what would be the purpose of telling it to them again?

IF THE EGYPTIANS ALREADY HAD YAHWEHS LAWS THEN THAT WOULD MEAN THEY KNEW WHO YAHWEH WAS. MOSES WAS LEARNED IN ALL THE WISDOM OF EGYPT, BUT HE HAD TO ASK YAHWEH WHAT NAME TO USE.
  • beenwize
    Options

THE QUESTION

THE RESPONSE

AGAIN.. you say Yah is not the auther of confusion, but you read the King James Bible and say that Paul is a FALSE Apostle while millions of other Bible believers disagree with you. Aren't you confused then?
  • beenwize
    Options

THE QUESTION

THE RESPONSE

Psalm 81:3

Blow up the trumpet in the new moon,
    in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.

2 Chronicles 2:4

4 Behold, I build an house to the name of the Lord my ? , to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him sweet incense, and for the continual shewbread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts of the Lord our ? . This is an ordinance for ever to Israel.
  • beenwize
    Options
    IF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ALREADY HAD YAHWEHS LAWS THEN THAT WOULD MEAN THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY KNEW WHO YAHWEH WAS... MOSES IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN LEARNED IN ALL THE WISDOM OF EGYPT AND YET HE DIDN'T KNOW WHO YAHWEH WAS WHICH IS WHY HE ASKED HIS NAME BELOW... SO HOW CAN YOU HAVE SOMEONES LAWS AND MOSES DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU WERE?

Exodus 3:13
    And Moses said unto ? , Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The ? of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
  • waterproof
    edited November 2013
    Options

THE QUESTION

THE RESPONSE

If Moses was learned in all the knowledge of the Egyptians then why didn't he know the name of Bible ? ? He had to ask what name he should use. So if the Egyptians already had Yawehs laws then what would be the purpose of telling it to them again?

HAAAA, YOU FELLED IN YOUR OWN TRAP, HEATHEN, SEE MOSES DIDN'T KNOW THE NAME YAH BECAUSE YAH NAME WAS NOT IN EGYPT UNTIL YAH TOLD HIM HIS NAME!!!!! SCRIPTURE DONT LIE, LOL

YAH MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH

SHUT UP AND GO STUDY this is the last time i'm answering any of your stupid questions, go make you a dunce hat in sit and the corner for 15 minutes then grap the Torah and start reading.

Moses and Hebrews forgotten the Fathers name while they was in Egypt over 400 years, they couldn't worship Yah but they remembered him and cried out to the Elohim of their Ancestors..

Exodus 3:13 And Moses said unto Elohim, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The Elohim of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

3:14 And Elohim said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

3:15 And Elohim said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHWH Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac, and the Elohim of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

3:16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, YHWH Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt:

MAN TURNED AWAY FROM YAH AND FORGOT YAH when yah seperate man because of their wicked ways and gave them their own tongues, the original language of man which was hebrew was taken from their mouths at the tower of babel, they remember some of YAH laws but not all then some was seduced by the elements and fallen angels ect.....gave glory to them instead of yah and mix thier own.

After mankind transgressed and trampled Yah's laws. He chose for himself a NEW nation of people to give his full law too. These people who are the Israelites were given the charge to take Yah's laws to all the other sons of Adam, and stop them from transgressing (sinning). It hasn't happened yet, but it will.

Also, notice that when Yah chose his people, he didn't take them from any existing nations, he didn't choose, Egypt, Canaan, Babylon, Ethiopia etc., because those nations were full of the Babylonian worship (DECEPTION). Yah created a new nation and gave them his laws directly. Israel was chosen to be the light in the midst of darkness; the darkness was the other nations transgressing the laws.

This is why Yah tells Israel not to worship him as the nations worship their gods.

Just because there are similarities in Yahs laws (that he gave only to Israel) and with other ancient nations, does not mean that Israel copied them, and therefore the laws are not holy. Yah's law's have always been with mankind; it was mankind that corrupted them. There is only a semblance of them among those other nations, but they are found in their entirety in the first five books of the Hebrew scriptures.

• beenwize
    Options

lol now this ? wants to say that man forgot who Yahweh was which is why Moses didn't know who he was. You are a lie and making up lies as you go. If man had knowledge of the 1 true Creator then how the ? can you ever forget that? it don't ? make sense.
  • waterproof
    Options
    lol now this ? wants to say that man forgot who Yahweh was which is why Moses didn't know who he was. You are a lie and making up lies as you go. If man had knowledge of the 1 true Creator then how the ? can you ever forget that? it don't ? make sense.

you is stupid, i own this thread, this thread is now mines because of your wicked ways
  • beenwize
    Options

you is stupid, i own this thread, this thread is now mines because of your wicked ways

I think you took the short bus to school. Am I right?

IF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ALREADY HAD YAHWEHS LAWS THEN THAT WOULD MEAN THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY KNEW WHO YAHWEH WAS... MOSES IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN LEARNED IN ALL THE WISDOM OF EGYPT AND YET HE DIDN'T KNOW WHO YAHWEH WAS WHICH IS WHY HE ASKED HIS NAME BELOW... SO HOW CAN YOU HAVE SOMEONES LAWS AND MOSES DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU WERE?

Exodus 3:13
    And Moses said unto ? , Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The ? of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

This discussion has been closed.