Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @beenwize yo ? ass ? iz Satan, he and his servants scared to speak of my ? by name cuz he been a dumb ? ass ? from the beginning . He an admitted ? ask me for proof

Yo serpent ? likes ? and I got biblical proof, plzzzzzz ask me for it.

@beenwize only a ? dammned ? would believe anything this ? beewize say, a 3rd grader could read those chapters and havr a better understanding than him

why the ? haven't you answer the question yet? since page 5 you have not answered this question... lol
    You are a Hebrew Israelite so tell me if you been in America for hundreds of years being enslaved and oppressed why does it say that ? is rejoicing to destroy you? Rejoicing means happy. So tell me what was Satan doing while ? is rejoicing to destroy you?

also to you @zombie

Deuteronomy 28:63
    And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it

I have no problem with deuteronomy 28:63 what the ? is your point?
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    it's calling the religion of angels this below....

“Let no man therefore judge you in eating, or in drinking, or in part of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbaths. ...

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and religion of the angels. ...

Wherefore if you be dead with Christ from the elements of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to dogmas (touch not; taste not; handle not) after the commandments and doctrines of men.”

See Greek in Colossians 2:16, 18, 20–21

UTTER ? READ THE WHOLE THING FROM THE START

16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. 18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.

by him saying the laws sabbaths were shadows of things to come he affirms them as being from ? it's the judgement of man on these things that paul did not want

? he is talking about being subject to the elements of the world. this world is the shadow of things to come. going back to when he was saying being in ? under the law. what ? . in galatians the law was considered ? to the elements of the world by observing days, seasons, times, and years. duh can you ? read with understanding? smh

Wherefore if you be dead with Christ from the elements of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to dogmas (touch not; taste not; handle not) after the commandments and doctrines of men.”

lol you need serious mental help

This world is not the shadow of thing to come when you foreshadow something it mean you are giving an indication beforehand of what is going to happen. What's to come is the power of ? and the salvation that comes with him
    The CHRIST taught that the law and the prophets foreshadowed his coming.

when paul was talking to the colossians he was talking to them not the galatians you cannot always link them each church had it's own pressures and problems. but it's still a variation on the same theme of not allowing any man to led you away from the grace of the lord by indulging in strict religious laws because those laws only existed as a shadow of the reality that would be christ who fulfilled those laws.

you do not understand that the laws that the jews at that time lived by were not just those found in the torah but also all the set of laws found in rabbical teachings, today we call these teachings the talmud. these were the commandments of men that paul told the colossians not to let themselves be judged by

some ppl deserve to be dumb and you definitely are one of them... its clear as day and you still too damn dumb to understand your own book. lol you better run away and post some music up. it just shows that I run you.

? we don't believe you you need more people

The point you are trying to make does not makes any ? sense when you are dead to the world you exist outside of any religious law given by man. It does not mean you are dead to the laws that were given by ? all those laws were fulfilled and exist in the being of christ.

? it says judge not in observance of Sabbath days, New Moons, etc etc.. those are the ? laws given at Mount Sinai.. it says those are ordinances of "this" world you dumb fool.
  • beenwize
    Options
    @beenwize yo ? ass ? iz Satan, he and his servants scared to speak of my ? by name cuz he been a dumb ? ass ? from the beginning . He an admitted ? ask me for proof

@beenwize only a ? dammned ? would believe anything this ? beewize say, a 3rd grader could read those chapters and havr a better understanding than him

why the ? haven't you answer the question yet? since page 5 you have not answered this question... lol
    You are a Hebrew Israelite so tell me if you been in America for hundreds of years being enslaved and oppressed why does it say that ? is rejoicing to destroy you? Rejoicing means happy. So tell me what was Satan doing while ? is rejoicing to destroy you?

also to you @zombie

And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it

Answer the ? question dumb ? ... What was Satan doing while Yahweh was rejoicing to destroy? Hebrew Israelite says that scripture pertains to blacks in America for hundreds of years so if ? is rejoicing to destroy blacks for this long then what exactly is Satan doing? answer that.

• zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options

“Let no man therefore judge you in eating, or in drinking, or in part of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbaths. ...

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and religion of the angels. ...

16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. 18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.

by him saying the laws sabbaths were shadows of things to come he affirms them as being from ? it's the judgement of man on these things that paul did not want

? he is talking about being subject to the elements of the world. this world is the shadow of things to come. going back to when he was saying being in ? under the law. what ? . in galatians the law was considered ? to the elements of the world by observing days, seasons, times, and years. duh can you ? read with understanding? smh

This world is not the shadow of thing to come when you foreshadow something it mean you are giving an indication beforehand of what is going to happen. What's to come is the power of ? and the salvation that comes with him

when paul was talking to the colossians he was talking to them not the galatians you cannot always link them each church had it's own pressures and problems. but it's still a variation on the same theme of not allowing any man to led you away from the grace of the lord by indulging in strict religious laws because those laws only existed as a shadow of the reality that would be christ who fulfilled those laws.

you do not understand that the laws that the jews at that time lived by were not just those found in the torah but also all the set of laws found in rabbical teachings, today we call these teachings the talmud. these were the commandments of men that paul told the colossians not to let themselves be judged by

some ppl deserve to be dumb and you definitely are one of them... its clear as day and you still too damn dumb to understand your own book. lol you better run away and post some music up. it just shows that I run you.

The point you are trying to make does not makes any ? sense when you are dead to the world you exist outside of any religious law given by man. It does not mean you are dead to the laws that were given by ? all those laws were fulfilled and exist in the being of christ.

? it says judge not in observance of Sabbath days, New Moons, etc etc.. those are the ? laws given at Mount Sinai.. it says those are ordinances of "this" world you dumb fool.

so the ? what he did not want them to be judged by men on how they observe sabbath days
  • beenwize
    Options

so the ? what he did not want them to be judged by men on how they observe sabbath days

exactly you dumb ? . they are ordinances of "this" world which put men in ? . that was the ? point ? .
  • zombie
    Options

also to you @zombie

Answer the ? question dumb ? ... What was Satan doing while Yahweh was rejoicing to destroy? Hebrew Israelite says that scripture pertains to blacks in America for hundreds of years so if ? is rejoicing to destroy blacks for this long then what exactly is Satan doing? answer that.

What the ? kind of stupid question are your asking me. deuteronomy 28 is about what will happen if israel goes astray it has nothing to do with the devil. It's just a punishment from ? and that is it.

satan could careless what happens to anyone.
  • beenwize
    Options

also to you @zombie

What the ? kind of stupid question are your asking me. deuteronomy 28 is about what will happen if israel goes astray it has nothing to do with the devil. It's just a punishment from ? and that is it.

? if Satan is the theif, liar, and murderer then explain to me what he is doing while ? is "rejoicing" to destroy ppl? Is Satan also rejoicing? lol you can't answer that ? question and Hebrew Israelites use that scripture to say blacks were punished by Yahweh in America so therefore during the slave trade, lynchings, and everything else ? was rejoicing to destroy us? as a punishment? smh
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options

exactly you dumb ? . they are ordinances of "this" world which put men in ? . that was the ? point ? .

You are confusing the ordinances of this world with the ordinances from ? paul wanted followers of christ to follow the spirit of the law. Your whole theory that the ot law was given by an angel and not ? and that the nt confirms this is faulty as a ? .

acts 24
    14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the ? of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

2 tim
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

and there are many many more place in the Nt were paul upholds the laws of moses put under subjugation to the law of christ
  • beenwize
    Options

You are confusing the ordinances of this world with the ordinances from ? paul wanted followers of christ to follow the spirit of the law. Your whole theory that the ot law was given by an angel and not ? and that the nt confirms this is faulty as a ? .

acts 24
    14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the ? of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

2 tim
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

and there are many many more place in the Nt were paul upholds the laws of moses put under subjugation to the law of christ

did you not ? read where it says these are ordinances of this world? in the kingdom of heaven there will be no celebration of New Moons and the likes you fool. that's why it said let no man judge you in respect of those days. you dumb ? like to choose what you believe. that's why it says also not to be circumcised because that ? has nothing to do with the spiritual world.
  • zombie
    Options

also to you @zombie

? if Satan is the theif, liar, and murderer then explain to me what he is doing while ? is "rejoicing" to destroy ppl? Is Satan also rejoicing? lol you can't answer that ? question and Hebrew Israelites use that scripture to say blacks were punished by Yahweh in America so therefore during the slave trade, lynchings, and everything else ? was rejoicing to destroy us? as a punishment? smh

I am not a ? hewbrew isralite and do not agree with them on much. Satan is doing what satan always does and ? being happy to punish his children for their own good has nothing to do with satan,
  • beenwize
    Options

also to you @zombie

I am not a ? hewbrew isralite and do not agree with them on much. Satan is doing what satan always does and ? being happy to punish his children for their own good has nothing to do with satan,

you are a sick ? just like your false ? .. so your ? is rejoicing lychings, enslaving ppl, and murdering ppl. look at the native Indians, and all these atrocities and your ? is rejoicing aka happy for that and you find that loving? would it not be good for those specific ppl that sinned then why is he rejoicing to destroy their innocent children hundreds of years later? that's not love. that's a sickness and you are sick too.
  • zombie
    Options

also to you @zombie

you are a sick ? just like your false ? .. so your ? is rejoicing lychings, enslaving ppl, and murdering ppl. look at the native Indians, and all these atrocities and your ? is rejoicing aka happy for that and you find that loving? would it not be good for those specific ppl that sinned then why is he rejoicing to destroy their innocent children hundreds of years later? that's not love. that's a sickness and you are sick too.

Maybe you did not read where i said i am not a hebrew. Their doctrine of native americans really being A tribe of israel is not one that i share.
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The law was given to israel not the native americans it's punishment were for them and so were it's blessings for a time.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    This ? beenwize is dumb AF.........

your mom is dumb as ? put my ? in that ? mouth...

IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO SAY "RAMESES" WITHOUT FIRST DECIPHERING THE GLYPHS IN HIS NAME!!!!! YOU HAVE "RAMESES" IN A 1611 KING JAMES BIBLE BUT THERE WAS NO CONSTRUCT FOR THE EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS UNTIL CHAMPOLLION DECIPHERS "THE ROSETTA STONE" IN THE LATE 1700'S PRODUCING HIS FINDINGS IN 1822!!!!! THE GLYPHS RA AND MES ARE BELOW!!!! THIS IS WHAT GIVES YOU "RAMESES!!!!" WHO WAS IN THE COURT OF KING JAMES IN 1611, OR ANYBODY BEFORE HIM, DECIPHERING EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS, TO GIVE YOU THE NAME "RAMESES???????" THESE GLYPS ARE WHAT MAKE UP THE NAME "RAMESES", AND THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY THE WORD WITHOUT DECIPHERING THOSE TWO GLYPS!!!!! THAT DON'T COME UNTIL CHAMPOLLION IN 1822!!!!! "RAMESES" WAS PLACED INTO THE BIBLE MUCH LATER TO GIVE THE BIBLE VALIDITY!!!!!! EVEN TAHARQA!!!! THE BIBLE SPELLS IT TIRHAKAH!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY EITHER WITHOUT DECIPHERING THE GLYPHS IN HIS NAME!!!! WHO DID IT IN 1611 OR BEFORE?????? YOU WOULD EVEN HAVE TO DESTROY THE MYTH OF CHAMPOLLION BEING THE AUTHOR OF THE LANGUAGE!!!!! DAMN!!!!! IT'S LIKE FINDING JAMES, JOHN & ELLIOTT IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE AFRICANS BEFORE THE COMING OF THE ENGLISH!!!! HOW?????

Cut & paste fail......

@beenfake......

Your mother is a ? ......

& Ramses is nowhere in the bible.......

Fool ass ? .....
  • bambu
    Options
    Phoney ass ? ............

• bambu
    edited January 2014
    Options
    LOL.....

I'll bet this ? @beenwise is off looking for Ramses in the Bible.............

Save your efforts doggy.........

Place them into more tangible goals, such as getting your moms off the corners............

• beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options

IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO SAY "RAMESES" WITHOUT FIRST DECIPHERING THE GLYPHS IN HIS NAME!!!!! YOU HAVE "RAMESES" IN A 1611 KING JAMES BIBLE BUT THERE WAS NO CONSTRUCT FOR THE EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS UNTIL CHAMPOLLION DECIPHERS "THE ROSETTA STONE" IN THE LATE 1700'S PRODUCING HIS FINDINGS IN 1822!!!!! THE GLYPHS RA AND MES ARE BELOW!!!! THIS IS WHAT GIVES YOU "RAMESES!!!!" WHO WAS IN THE COURT OF KING JAMES IN 1611, OR ANYBODY BEFORE HIM, DECIPHERING EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS, TO GIVE YOU THE NAME "RAMESES???????" THESE GLYPS ARE WHAT MAKE UP THE NAME "RAMESES", AND THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY THE WORD WITHOUT DECIPHERING THOSE TWO GLYPS!!!!! THAT DON'T COME UNTIL CHAMPOLLION IN 1822!!!!! "RAMESES" WAS PLACED INTO THE BIBLE MUCH LATER TO GIVE THE BIBLE VALIDITY!!!!!! EVEN TAHARQA!!!! THE BIBLE SPELLS IT TIRHAKAH!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY EITHER WITHOUT DECIPHERING THE GLYPHS IN HIS NAME!!!! WHO DID IT IN 1611 OR BEFORE?????? YOU WOULD EVEN HAVE TO DESTROY THE MYTH OF CHAMPOLLION BEING THE AUTHOR OF THE LANGUAGE!!!!! DAMN!!!!! IT'S LIKE FINDING JAMES, JOHN & ELLIOTT IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE AFRICANS BEFORE THE COMING OF THE ENGLISH!!!! HOW?????

Really?

debunked2-300x2201.jpg

lol you ? ?

Your mother is a white pale faced skank hoe ? .

Exodus 1:11
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.

Genesis 47:11: This was the time when Joseph, through the command of Pharaoh, brought his father and siblings to the land of Egypt that was called the ‘land of Rameses.

Isaiah 37:9
    9 And he heard say concerning Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, He is come forth to make war with thee. And when he heard it, he sent messengers to Hezekiah, saying,

2 Kings 19:9
    9 And when he heard say of Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, Behold, he is come out to fight against thee: he sent messengers again unto Hezekiah, saying,

[img]https://scontent-b-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1545005_10202959966578809_655410073_n.jpg[/img]

• beenwize
    Options
    @bambu aka ?

IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO SAY "RAMESES" WITHOUT FIRST DECIPHERING THE GLYPHS IN HIS NAME!!!!! YOU HAVE "RAMESES" IN A 1611 KING JAMES BIBLE BUT THERE WAS NO CONSTRUCT FOR THE EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS UNTIL CHAMPOLLION DECIPHERS "THE ROSETTA STONE" IN THE LATE 1700'S PRODUCING HIS FINDINGS IN 1822!!!!! THE GLYPHS RA AND MES ARE BELOW!!!! THIS IS WHAT GIVES YOU "RAMESES!!!!" WHO WAS IN THE COURT OF KING JAMES IN 1611, OR ANYBODY BEFORE HIM, DECIPHERING EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS, TO GIVE YOU THE NAME "RAMESES???????" THESE GLYPS ARE WHAT MAKE UP THE NAME "RAMESES", AND THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY THE WORD WITHOUT DECIPHERING THOSE TWO GLYPS!!!!! THAT DON'T COME UNTIL CHAMPOLLION IN 1822!!!!! "RAMESES" WAS PLACED INTO THE BIBLE MUCH LATER TO GIVE THE BIBLE VALIDITY!!!!!! EVEN TAHARQA!!!! THE BIBLE SPELLS IT TIRHAKAH!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY EITHER WITHOUT DECIPHERING THE GLYPHS IN HIS NAME!!!! WHO DID IT IN 1611 OR BEFORE?????? YOU WOULD EVEN HAVE TO DESTROY THE MYTH OF CHAMPOLLION BEING THE AUTHOR OF THE LANGUAGE!!!!! DAMN!!!!!

[img]https://scontent-b-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1486865_10202958550543409_1472897806_n.jpg[/img]
  • zombie
    Options
    yo this king tut ? needs to ease off the caps locks
  • beenwize
    Options

also to you @zombie

Maybe you did not read where i said i am not a hebrew. Their doctrine of native americans really being A tribe of israel is not one that i share.

it don't matter if you are Hebrew or not the question still remains. how is your ? rejoicing to destroy innocent decendents of ppl that sinned against him hundreds and thousands of years ago? Lol
  • bambu
    Options

lol you ? ?

11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.

Genesis 47:11: This was the time when Joseph, through the command of Pharaoh, brought his father and siblings to the land of Egypt that was called the ‘land of Rameses.

9 And he heard say concerning Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, He is come forth to make war with thee. And when he heard it, he sent messengers to Hezekiah, saying,

9 And when he heard say of Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, Behold, he is come out to fight against thee: he sent messengers again unto Hezekiah, saying,

[img]https://scontent-b-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1545005_10202959966578809_655410073_n.jpg[/img]

Scriptures mention Taharqa by name & describe his life......

Only mentioning the "Land of Rameses" a physical location (Kingdom)...........

Not an individual.......

The scriptures were written in Hebrew 1st............

WTF are you talking about.............

So who did it before 1611??????

Hebrews..........

• beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options

lol you ? ?

Scriptures mention Taharqa by name & describe his life......

Only mentioning the "Land of Rameses" a physical location (Kingdom)...........

Not an individual.......

The scriptures were written in Hebrew 1st............

WTF are you talking about.............

So who did it before 1611??????

Hebrews..........

? how the ? is the name Ramses in the Bible and you just said it was not in the Bible? How does that name get in the Bible if they didn't decifer the glyphs until the late 1700's and 1800's? lol now you have nothing to say. I made your ass look like a fool.

The name RAMSES is in the Bible. You would have to know how to decifer it before hand you fool
  • zombie
    Options

also to you @zombie

it don't matter if you are Hebrew or not the question still remains. how is your ? rejoicing to destroy innocent decendents of ppl that sinned against him hundreds and thousands of years ago? Lol

He's not you stupid ? the punishment israel got that was promised if they went astray happened already. ? off with linking the suffering of the native americans with deuto 28. i am not a hebrew so i don't subcribe to the belief that the sufferings of black and native people have anything to do with Punishments ? gave israel for doing wrong
  • beenwize
    Options

also to you @zombie

He's not you stupid ? the punishment israel got that was promised if they went astray happened already. ? off with linking the suffering of the native americans with deuto 28. i am not a hebrew so i don't subcribe to the belief that the sufferings of black and native people have anything to do with Punishments ? gave israel for doing wrong

you dumb fool im not talking about native americans right now since you too ? to answer that question... when did deut 28 happen? show me some documented history outside the bible on when it happened and who it happened to?
This discussion has been closed.