Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Yahweh says he will rejoice to destroy you... now hold up i thought the devil was coming to steal ? and destroy? That's what Yahweh is doing all throughout the OT but he have you decieved thinking he is ? .

HA HA ha ha ha LOL. All that devil worship has really
    screwed with your mind

Wats really funny is y'all finding out in the end that you were wrong.. that's a promise so laugh now. lol

Since you clearly have knowledge of the devil tell me what does he say will happen in the after life.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    ? the ? you have been told is ? never was ? to begin with. he always been the devil. he said he was ? . the true ? still is ? its just not the one you think it is. the one you think is ? is just masquerading himself as ? you dumb ? .

The problem with your argument is that one man's ? is another man devil. So you cannot prove that the ? of the bible is really a devil because whoever i call deity is my ? therefore I am not Going to believe the words of the entity that my ? says is my enemy.

ALL you can do is use your own subjective opinion to critique the actions of the ? of the bible.

The New Testament says a veil is on your eyes in reading the OT unto this day today so ywah. a veil is something/hidden not in the open. the veil is off of my eyes. :)
  • beenwize
    Options
    Don't worry i will shut it down after work. yall must want to be dumb as hell. worshipping the devil and dumb enough to think its ? because a book says so. Christ says you will know them by their fruit.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Yahweh says surely stone with stones... Christ came with a message of if you have no sin cast the first stone. in essence he was teaching them how wrong it was to stone someone because none of us are better than the next man.

1528725_10202489408652931_807698632_n.jpg

• beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Christ came speaking in parables because the devil is the ? of this world. that's why when the Jews wanted to stone him he said you are of your father the devil and his ? will you do because they were so indoctrinated in that religion that they learned to stone anyone they thought was contrary to it.

When you read the OT you can understand why they kept on trying to stone Christ. its because of the laws Yahweh gave them about stoning ppl they think is contrary to what they have learned.
  • zombie
    Options
    Lol at this unwize guy christ also said he came to bring a sword and that fulfilled the laws
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? jus makin up ? lol
  • beenwize
    Options
    Yahweh says surely stone with stones... Christ came with a message of if you have no sin cast the first stone. in essence he was teaching them how wrong it was to stone someone because none of us are better than the next man.

1528725_10202489408652931_807698632_n.jpg

You guys don't find nothing wrong with worshipping a ? that makes laws about stoning ppl because you are not of the true ? . you guys are of your father the devil and his ? (i.e. stoning) will you do.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

The NT says that the law given at Mount Sinai put ppl in ? . Did not the OT law make it punishable by death for not observing the Sabbath? Did not the OT law have instructions for observing the New Moon and times, seasons, and days?

Galatians 4:21-25
    Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to ? , which is Agar. 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in ? with her children. 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

^DID IT NOT SAY THE OT LAW PUT PPL IN ? ... NOW DID NOT A SO CALLED ? GIVE THAT LAW THAT PUT PPL IN ? ? LETS SEE HERE.

Galatian 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in ? under the elements of the world:

Galatians 4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not ? , ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. 9 But now, after that ye have known ? , or rather are known of ? , how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in ? ? 10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

^ It says that the law at Mount Sanai put ppl in ? and it then goes on to say that ppl were observing days, months, times, and years... now it says that you were not doing service unto the true ? . by nature it was not ? . if you don't understand that then you obviously want to be dumb. smh
  • zombie
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

The NT says that the law given at Mount Sinai put ppl in ? . Did not the OT law make it punishable by death for not observing the Sabbath? Did not the OT law have instructions for observing the New Moon and times, seasons, and days?

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to ? , which is Agar. 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in ? with her children. 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

^DID IT NOT SAY THE OT LAW PUT PPL IN ? ... NOW DID NOT A SO CALLED ? GIVE THAT LAW THAT PUT PPL IN ? ? LETS SEE HERE.

Galatian 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in ? under the elements of the world:

Galatians 4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not ? , ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. 9 But now, after that ye have known ? , or rather are known of ? , how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in ? ? 10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

^ It says that the law at Mount Sanai put ppl in ? and it then goes on to say that ppl were observing days, months, times, and years... now it says that you were not doing service unto the true ? . by nature it was not ? . if you don't understand that then you obviously want to be dumb. smh

@ the bolded you don't understand what is being said and the context in which it is being said and your whole theory that christ was somehow not affirming the deity of the ? in the ot and the rightfullness of his laws for their purpose is clearly ? stupid and betrays a pure misunderstanding of the message of christ.

the people in the church of galatians were recent converts from paganism
  • zombie
    Options
    you can continue to be a devil worshiper but at least make your lies a little better you can not even close to convincing to people who know a little.
  • beenwize
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

@ the bolded you don't understand what is being said and the context in which it is being said and your whole theory that christ was somehow not affirming the deity of the ? in the ot and the rightfullness of his laws for their purpose is clearly ? stupid and betrays a pure misunderstanding of the message of christ.

? he says the law from Mount Sanai put you in ? ... then he ask why do you desire to be in ? again? observing times months seasons and days by those that are NOT ? . You deserve to be stupid and deceived.
  • beenwize
    Options
    you can continue to be a devil worshiper but at least make your lies a little better you can not even close to convincing to people who know a little.

where your scripture ? ? you the one lying on the scripture when I put it in your face.
  • zombie
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

? he says the law from Mount Sanai put you in ? ... then he ask why do you desire to be in ? again? observing times months seasons and days by those that are NOT ? . You deserve to be stupid and deceived.

the book of galatians is a letter written by paul to members of the galatians church who had begun to go astray by what were most likely jewish christians who wanted to emphazie the mosaic law over the new covenant law of grace that is why he mentions the law given on mount sinai.

he's not talking to people who were born jews
  • beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

Pay attention you simple ? . You say recent converts from paganism? Yes they were recent converts to Christ from the OT paganism.

Look in Galatians 4:21 where he says you desire to be under the law.
    Look in Galatians 4:9 where he says ye desire again to be in ? .
    Look in Galatians 4:24 where he says the law at Mount Sinai gendereth to ?
    Look in Galatians 4:8 where he says you knew NOT ? , ye did service unto them that are no gods.

• zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

Pay attention you simple ? . You say recent converts from paganism? Yes they were recent converts to Christ from the OT paganism.

Look in Galatians 4:8 where he says you knew NOT ? , ye did service unto them that are no gods.

the congregation being written to started off as pagan then paul brought them to justification through christ when paul left then came under the influence of others who wanted the supremacy of the law of moses over the teachings of christ.

galatians 4

17 Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us, so that you may have zeal for them.

gal 3

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of ? ? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

WHAT you have to understand is that during this time period false teachers existed who wanted to force jewish law on gentile christians so that roman would not treat them so harshly.
  • zombie
    Options
    When you read the books in the bible especially the NT DON'T Start from the middle of a book don't start from galatians 4 start form galatians 1 and at the end put everything in context.
  • beenwize
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

the congregation being written to started off as pagan then paul brought them to justification through christ when paul left then came under the influence of others who wanted the supremacy of the law of moses over the teachings of christ.

galatians

17 Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us, so that you may have zeal for them.

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of ? ? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

WHAT you have to understand is that during this time period false teachers existed who wanted to force jewish law on gentile christians so that roman would not treat them so harshly.

lol your rebuttal has nothing to do with my previous post... you have zero understanding. the scriptures clearly says that they were doing service to those that were not ? . and that they desired to be under the law. the law from mount sania was ? .. its as clear as day. you deserve to be deceived.
  • zombie
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

galatians

lol your rebuttal has nothing to do with my previous post... you have zero understanding. the scriptures clearly says that they were doing service to those that were not ? . and that they desired to be under the law. the law from mount sania was ? .. its as clear as day. you deserve to be deceived.

You are the one with no understanding they did service to other gods before they came to the ? of abaham and after learning of christ they were being led astray into strict obedience to the law which christ had come to free us of
  • zombie
    Options
    gala 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of ? through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

Shall we get a little bit more specific about what exactly are the elements of the world? In Galatians he says you were in ? to the law given at Mount Sanai observing times, seasons, days, and years..

Now as we proceed to Colossians we find some more information that says let no man judge you in meat, drink, respect of holyday, or new moon, or Sabbath days... NOW the laws of all that ? was given at Mount Sanai which we find out are al rudiments and elements of "this" world.

verse 18 says worshipping of angels... now the NT says that law was given by angels. Your Yahweh is an Angel!!!! I keep telling you.

Colossians 2:16-22
    16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of ? . 20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21 (touch not; taste not; handle not; 22 which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

@ the bolded before paul these people were not followers of the OT law they were not jews. jews would have been circumsized already and if there were not jews before they met paul they had to be pagans.

GAL 5

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

GA; 6

13Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.
  • zombie
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

Shall we get a little bit more specific about what exactly are the elements of the world? In Galatians he says you were in ? to the law given at Mount Sanai observing times, seasons, days, and years..

Now as we proceed to Colossians we find some more information that says let no man judge you in meat, drink, respect of holyday, or new moon, or Sabbath days... NOW the laws of all that ? was given at Mount Sanai which we find out are al rudiments and elements of "this" world.

verse 18 says worshipping of angels... now the NT says that law was given by angels. Your Yahweh is an Angel!!!! I keep telling you.

Colossians 2:16-22
    16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of ? . 20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21 (touch not; taste not; handle not; 22 which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

No as i proved to you already the galatians were not jews. Pauls talked to gentiles that was his mission. so he's telling the gentiles in colossians not to worry about the eating laws of the jews you are still accepted by the one real ? that the jews worship they attempt to do so by following LAWs to KEEP THEMSELVES CLEAN but as long as you believe in christ because you are under him and are made clean.

The ? of the bible is not an angel he has angels.
  • beenwize
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

@ the bolded before paul these people were not followers of the OT law they were not jews. jews would have been circumsized already and if there were not jews before they met paul they had to be pagans.

GAL 5

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

GA; 6

13Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

you ? ... he means from this point on do not get circumcised.. some of them could have already been circumcised. he is saying from now on do not get circumcised.. smh. lol
  • zombie
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

GAL 5

GA; 6

you ? ... he means from this point on do not get circumcised.. some of them could have already been circumcised. he is saying from now on do not get circumcised.. smh. lol

The whole point is they were not born jews thus they were not under the law but were being forced to act they they were. why would he tell a converted jew not to get circumsized. a jew would have already been cut.
This discussion has been closed.