Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    Nope, ? looks boring like something that would entertain old white people.
    i'm guessing you didn't pick up on where that ? is from
    Nope, looks boring, dope image though.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Who has authority on earth? The so called devil right? One wants to bind us one wants to free us. Which is evil , ignorance or enlightenment ?

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Who has authority on earth? The so called devil right? One wants to bind us one wants to free us. Which is evil , ignorance or enlightenment ?

? wants to free you from the nature of this fallen world and has taken great steps to give us the opportunity to gain freedom.

The devil does not want to free you, he wants you to be of this world that he has corrupted he cares nothing about you. The devil only has the authority that is allowed to him which is his freewill the thing is his natural abilities are far greater than that of a man so therefore his influence and power over this corrupted world is great.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Christ said he came for the lost sheep. Lost means not to know. The serpent came so they could know. Christ said just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so shall the son of man be lifted up. Who casted the serpent and man down?
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Christ said he came for the lost sheep. Lost means not to know. The serpent came so they could know. Christ said just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so shall the son of man be lifted up. Who casted the serpent and man down?

That is not really the meaning of the word lost. No one threw man down MAN Chose to disobey and the serpent came to deceive.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh why you arguing wit this ? , he just said he worship the devil

• beenwize
    Options
    That's wat the church teache's you. the serpent which is not the devil came to free you from the devil who wanted you ignorant. the new testament serpent is not the genesis serpent. that's a church lie.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    That's wat the church teache's you. the serpent which is not the devil came to free you from the devil who wanted you ignorant. the new testament serpent is not the genesis serpent. that's a church lie.

Aint no truth in this guy

Revelation of John
    9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him

Why this ? aint been banned yet?
  • zombie
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Bruh why you arguing wit this ? , he just said he worship the devil

yeah, i know but ? it
  • zombie
    Options

No one taught me. i read and research for myself.
  • beenwize
    Options
    @Zombie the old testament says Yahweh gave the law... the New Testament says an Angel gave the law... it called Yahweh an Angel aka ? of this world. it goes on to say you heard an Angel speaking at Mount Sinia while the OT says Yahweh spoke... wat more evidence do you need? WAKE UP! SMH
  • zombie
    Options
    @Zombie the old testament says Yahweh gave the law... the New Testament says an Angel gave the law... it called Yahweh an Angel aka ? of this world. it goes on to say you heard an Angel speaking at Mount Sinia while the OT says Yahweh spoke... wat more evidence do you need? WAKE UP! SMH

You misunderstand ? and you twist it so that is why you have come to the crazy answers that you have
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    You have no understanding ? , Satan has thoroughly deceived you

Next week youll prolly be cuttin yoself cuz the demons said so
  • beenwize
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

You misunderstand ? and you twist it so that is why you have come to the crazy answers that you have

Prove me wrong? You worship the devil in ignorance. i have scripture to back me up. after work i will shut it down. and @ the other dude the serpent spoken of in revelations is the devil, but its not the same serpent from genesis. if you study your book you would know that? Why Christ say anything about the serpent? The serpent he spoke about was not the devil you fool.
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options

Prove me wrong? You worship the devil in ignorance. i have scripture to back me up. after work i will shut it down. and @ the other dude the serpent spoken of in revelations is the devil, but its not the same serpent from genesis. if you study your book you would know that? Why Christ say anything about the serpent? The serpent he spoke about was not the devil you fool.

Prove you wrong about what?? about who gave the law or about your twisted belief that ? IS THE DEVIL.

you believe in the gnostic gospels i don't, i take the adam and eve story as allegory in the first ? place so to me no snake ever talked, the whole story was used to teach very ancient people something
  • beenwize
    Options
    ? your own New Testament says you got the law from a angel while the OT says Yahweh. The NT says you heard an Angel speak while the OT says the voice of Yahweh. You must want to be decieved and lied to. You ppl will die for your lack of knowledge.
  • beenwize
    Options
    ? the ? you have been told is ? never was ? to begin with. he always been the devil. he said he was ? . the true ? still is ? its just not the one you think it is. the one you think is ? is just masquerading himself as ? you dumb ? .
  • beenwize
    Options
    Yahweh says he will rejoice to destroy you... now hold up i thought the devil was coming to steal ? and destroy? That's what Yahweh is doing all throughout the OT but he have you decieved thinking he is ? .
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    This ? ? ...

Moses saw the Angel of the LORD ? not the Father Himself. No man has seen the Father except the Son. Whom is the Angel of the LORD in the OT
  • beenwize
    Options
    Watch when i get the scriptures after work ?
  • zombie
    Options
    Yahweh says he will rejoice to destroy you... now hold up i thought the devil was coming to steal ? and destroy? That's what Yahweh is doing all throughout the OT but he have you decieved thinking he is ? .

HA HA ha ha ha LOL. All that devil worship has really screwed with your mind
  • beenwize
    Options
    The father that scripture is talking about is nor referring to Yahweh you ? . tyats why Christ only says Father and not Yahweh.
  • beenwize
    Options
    CHRIST IS SPEAKING OF THE FATHER OF ALL. NOT YAHWEH. THAT'S WHY THE NAME YAHWEH IS ALL OVER THE OT BUT NOT ONCE IN THE NT BY CHRIST. HE ONLY SAYS FATHER.
  • beenwize
    Options

HA HA ha ha ha LOL. All that devil worship has really
    screwed with your mind

Wats really funny is y'all finding out in the end that you were wrong.. that's a promise so laugh now. lol
  • zombie
    Options
    ? the ? you have been told is ? never was ? to begin with. he always been the devil. he said he was ? . the true ? still is ? its just not the one you think it is. the one you think is ? is just masquerading himself as ? you dumb ? .

The problem with your argument is that one man's ? is another man devil. So you cannot prove that the ? of the bible is really a devil because whoever i call deity is my ? therefore I am not Going to believe the words of the entity that my ? says is my enemy.

ALL you can do is use your own subjective opinion to critique the actions of the ? of the bible.
This discussion has been closed.