Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    PAY ATTENTION..

The NT says that the law given at Mount Sinai put ppl in ? . Did not the OT law make it punishable by death for not observing the Sabbath? Did not the OT law have instructions for observing the New Moon and times, seasons, and days?

Galatians 4:21-25
    Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to ? , which is Agar. 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in ? with her children. 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

^DID IT NOT SAY THE OT LAW PUT PPL IN ? ... NOW DID NOT A SO CALLED ? GIVE THAT LAW THAT PUT PPL IN ? ? LETS SEE HERE.

Galatian 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in ? under the elements of the world:

Galatians 4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not ? , ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. 9 But now, after that ye have known ? , or rather are known of ? , how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in ? ? 10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

^ It says that the law at Mount Sanai put ppl in ? and it then goes on to say that ppl were observing days, months, times, and years... now it says that you were not doing service unto the true ? . by nature it was not ? . if you don't understand that then you obviously want to be dumb. smh

@ the bolded you don't understand what is being said and the context in which it is being said and your whole theory that christ was somehow not affirming the deity of the ? in the ot and the rightfullness of his laws for their purpose is clearly ? stupid and betrays a pure misunderstanding of the message of christ.

the people in the church of galatians were recent converts from paganism

Pay attention you simple ? . You say recent converts from paganism? Yes they were recent converts to Christ from the OT paganism.

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to ? , which is Agar. 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in ? with her children. 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Galatian 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in ? under the elements of the world:

Galatians 4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not ? , ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. 9 But now, after that ye have known ? , or rather are known of ? , how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in ? ? 10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

Look in Galatians 4:21 where he says you desire to be under the law.
    Look in Galatians 4:9 where he says ye desire again to be in ? .
    Look in Galatians 4:24 where he says the law at Mount Sinai gendereth to ?
    Look in Galatians 4:8 where he says you knew NOT ? , ye did service unto them that are no gods.

Shall we get a little bit more specific about what exactly are the elements of the world? In Galatians he says you were in ? to the law given at Mount Sanai observing times, seasons, days, and years..

Now as we proceed to Colossians we find some more information that says let no man judge you in meat, drink, respect of holyday, or new moon, or Sabbath days... NOW the laws of all that ? was given at Mount Sanai which we find out are al rudiments and elements of "this" world.

verse 18 says worshipping of angels... now the NT says that law was given by angels. Your Yahweh is an Angel!!!! I keep telling you.

Colossians 2:16-22
    16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of ? . 20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21 (touch not; taste not; handle not; 22 which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

No as i proved to you already the galatians were not jews. Pauls talked to gentiles that was his mission. so he's telling the gentiles in colossians not to worry about the eating laws of the jews you are still accepted by the one real ? that the jews worship they attempt to do so by following LAWs to KEEP THEMSELVES CLEAN but as long as you believe in christ because you are under him and are made clean.

The ? of the bible is not an angel he has angels.

Let no man therefore judge you in eating, or in drinking, or in part of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbaths. ...

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and religion of the angels. ...

Wherefore if you be dead with Christ from the elements of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to dogmas (touch not; taste not; handle not) after the commandments and doctrines of men.”

See Greek in Colossians 2:16, 18, 20–21

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    from the very start of galatians he tell you he's not talking to jews in this letter.

galatians 1

15 But when ? , who set me apart from my mother’s ? and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being.
  • beenwize
    Options
    from the very start of galatians he tell you he's not talking to jews in this letter.

galatians 1

15 But when ? , who set me apart from my mother’s ? and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being.

? its calling the observing of times, seasons, and days the religion of angels? in the NT it also says that law at Mount Sanai was given by angels... Look in the Greek in the scriptures below

In the King James Version the word “religion” (in Greek: threeskia) is translated “worshipping” as though Paul meant that angels were being worshipped. But in no way does the word (either in meaning or in this context within the Book of Colossians) signify a “worshipping” of angels. The Greek word is a noun that means a “form of worship” or “ritual,” or simply what we called today “religious practices.” In the other three references where this Greek word (threeskia) appears in the New Testament, even the King James translators were forced to translate it in the true meaning “religion” (Acts 26:5; James 1:26–27). Paul was informing the Colossians that the Law of Moses was in fact “the religion of angels” (religious practices derived from angels).

Paul was upset with them for beginning to give heed again to religious beliefs engendered by angels, which some with Jewish leanings were attaching to sophisticated principles based on the Mosaic Law. Paul told them,

“Let no man therefore judge you in eating, or in drinking, or in part of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbaths. ...

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and religion of the angels. ...

Wherefore if you be dead with Christ from the elements of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to dogmas (touch not; taste not; handle not) after the commandments and doctrines of men.”

• beenwize
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

The NT says that the law given at Mount Sinai put ppl in ? . Did not the OT law make it punishable by death for not observing the Sabbath? Did not the OT law have instructions for observing the New Moon and times, seasons, and days?

^DID IT NOT SAY THE OT LAW PUT PPL IN ? ... NOW DID NOT A SO CALLED ? GIVE THAT LAW THAT PUT PPL IN ? ? LETS SEE HERE.

^ It says that the law at Mount Sanai put ppl in ? and it then goes on to say that ppl were observing days, months, times, and years... now it says that you were not doing service unto the true ? . by nature it was not ? . if you don't understand that then you obviously want to be dumb. smh

@ the bolded you don't understand what is being said and the context in which it is being said and your whole theory that christ was somehow not affirming the deity of the ? in the ot and the rightfullness of his laws for their purpose is clearly ? stupid and betrays a pure misunderstanding of the message of christ.

Pay attention you simple ? . You say recent converts from paganism? Yes they were recent converts to Christ from the OT paganism.

Look in Galatians 4:8 where he says you knew NOT ? , ye did service unto them that are no gods.

@ the bolded before paul these people were not followers of the OT law they were not jews. jews would have been circumsized already and if there were not jews before they met paul they had to be pagans.

GAL 5

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

GA; 6

13Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

you ? ... he means from this point on do not get circumcised.. some of them could have already been circumcised. he is saying from now on do not get circumcised.. smh. lol

The whole point is they were not born jews thus they were not under the law but were being forced to act they they were. why would he tell a converted jew not to get circumsized. a jew would have already been cut.

these were so called "lost" tribes of Israel you fool. so ofcourse some of them would not be circumcised, but they were still jews that's why he warned them against getting circumcised.
  • zombie
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

@ the bolded before paul these people were not followers of the OT law they were not jews. jews would have been circumsized already and if there were not jews before they met paul they had to be pagans.

GAL 5

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

GA; 6

13Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

you ? ... he means from this point on do not get circumcised.. some of them could have already been circumcised. he is saying from now on do not get circumcised.. smh. lol

The whole point is they were not born jews thus they were not under the law but were being forced to act they they were. why would he tell a converted jew not to get circumsized. a jew would have already been cut.

these were so called "lost" tribes of Israel you fool. so ofcourse some of them would not be circumcised, but they were still jews that's why he warned them against getting circumcised.

pure utter ? the galatians were gentiles becuase that is who paul by his own admission taught.

galatia was a real place in anatolia so they were not lost or hidden he warned them not to get circumsized because he taught justification by faith in christ not strict law.
  • beenwize
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

GAL 5

GA; 6

pure utter ? the galatians were gentiles becuase that is who paul by his own admission taught.

galatia was a real place in anatolia so they were not lost or hidden he warned them not to get circumsized because he taught justification by faith in christ not strict law.

You have thought that the “days, months, times and years” of Galatians 4:10 might be heathen festival seasons. In no way is this true. While it is certain that the Gentile Galatians were once under the ? of “principalities and powers” (because all nations have angelic powers supervising them), in Galatians 4:10 the apostle Paul was referring to the festival days and periods mentioned in the Law of Moses. This is certainly the case because in Galatians 4:21 he chastised these Galatian Gentiles for wanting to be back under the Law. To show what Law he meant, Paul cited as that particular Law the one containing the account of Hagar and Sarah in the Book of Genesis (Galatians 4:22–26). Plainly, the Law, which the Galatians wanted to be under, was the Mosaic Law, of which the first book of Genesis was a part.
  • zombie
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

GAL 5

GA; 6

You have thought that the “days, months, times and years” of Galatians 4:10 might be heathen festival seasons. In no way is this true. While it is certain that the Gentile Galatians were once under the ? of “principalities and powers” (because all nations have angelic powers supervising them), in Galatians 4:10 the apostle Paul was referring to the festival days and periods mentioned in the Law of Moses. This is certainly the case because in Galatians 4:21 he chastised these Galatian Gentiles for wanting to be back under the Law. To show what Law he meant, Paul cited as that particular Law the one containing the account of Hagar and Sarah in the Book of Genesis (Galatians 4:22–26). Plainly, the Law, which the Galatians wanted to be under, was the Mosaic Law, of which the first book of Genesis was a part.

It makes no difference if they wanted to go back under their pagan festivals or if they wanted to adopt the festivals of the jews as they were being convinced too.

they themselves were not born jews and paul did not want them putting their focus on the old jewish way of doing things. because pauls mission was to get gentiles to accept the fulfilled law (christ) not the unfulfilled one
  • beenwize
    Options
    @zombie

? its calling the observing of times, seasons, and days the religion of angels? in the NT it also says that law at Mount Sanai was given by angels... Look in the Greek in the scriptures below

In the King James Version the word “religion” (in Greek: threeskia) is translated “worshipping” as though Paul meant that angels were being worshipped. But in no way does the word (either in meaning or in this context within the Book of Colossians) signify a “worshipping” of angels. The Greek word is a noun that means a “form of worship” or “ritual,” or simply what we called today “religious practices.” In the other three references where this Greek word (threeskia) appears in the New Testament, even the King James translators were forced to translate it in the true meaning “religion” (Acts 26:5; James 1:26–27). Paul was informing the Colossians that the Law of Moses was in fact “the religion of angels” (religious practices derived from angels).

Paul was upset with them for beginning to give heed again to religious beliefs engendered by angels, which some with Jewish leanings were attaching to sophisticated principles based on the Mosaic Law. Paul told them,

“Let no man therefore judge you in eating, or in drinking, or in part of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbaths. ...

• beenwize
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

GAL 5

GA; 6

It makes no difference if they wanted to go back under their pagan festivals or if they wanted to adopt the festivals of the jews as they were being convinced too.

they themselves were not born jews and paul did not want them putting their focus on the old jewish way of doing things. because pauls mission was to get gentiles to accept the fulfilled law (christ) not the unfulfilled one

lol.. you don't understand your own book at all.
  • zombie
    Options
    the law that was given to moses was not created by angels but by ?

moses saw an angel but it was ? speaking.

Exd 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.
    Exd 3:3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
    Exd 3:4 And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, ? called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here [am] I.
    Exd 3:5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest [is] holy ground.
    Exd 3:6 Moreover he said, I [am] the ? of thy father, the ? of Abraham, the ? of Isaac, and the ? of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon ? .

? uses the angels. the law given to moses was not created by angels even if you believe that the angels were the ones speaking to moses it still does not follow that the angels created these laws. only that they relayed them

angel does mean messanger or did you forget

the jews never worshipped angels and the laws given to them were never created by angels.

In colossians paul is simply telling them not to be led astray by human judgement on how they observe the holy days That is why Paul said, "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days ..."

Paul is telling them to reject false human judgment, not the judgment of ? found in the Scriptures.
  • zombie
    Options
    PAY ATTENTION..

GAL 5

GA; 6

lol.. you don't understand your own book at all.

You the one talking about ? is an angel you're the one who does not know his ass from his elbow.
  • beenwize
    Options

Exd 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.
    Exd 3:3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
    Exd 3:4 And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, ? called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here [am] I.
    Exd 3:5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest [is] holy ground.
    Exd 3:6 Moreover he said, I [am] the ? of thy father, the ? of Abraham, the ? of Isaac, and the ? of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon ? .

? uses the angels. the law given to moses was not created by angels even if you believe that the angels were the ones speaking to moses it still does not follow that the angels created these laws. only that they relayed them

the jews never worshipped angels and the laws given to them were never created by angels.

In colossians paul is simply telling them not to be led astray by human judgement on how they observe the holy days That is why Paul said, "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days ..."

Paul is telling them to reject false human judgment, not the judgment of ? found in the Scriptures.

why you steady running from this??? lol

• zombie
    Options

why you steady running from this??? lol

i answer this already you just don't understand my answer there is no religion of the angels that the jews lived by and even if the the colossians were being led to the worship of angels that worship was not found in the O.T.
  • beenwize
    Options
    it's calling the religion of angels this below....

• zombie
    Options

UTTER ? READ THE WHOLE THING FROM THE START

16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. 18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.

by him saying the laws sabbaths were shadows of things to come he affirms them as being from ? it's the judgement of man on these things that paul did not want
  • beenwize
    Options

16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. 18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.

by him saying the laws sabbaths were shadows of things to come he affirms them as being from ? it's the judgement of man on these things that paul did not want

? he is talking about being subject to the elements of the world. this world is the shadow of things to come. going back to when he was saying being in ? under the law. what ? . in galatians the law was considered ? to the elements of the world by observing days, seasons, times, and years. duh can you ? read with understanding? smh

• zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options

? he is talking about being subject to the elements of the world. this world is the shadow of things to come. going back to when he was saying being in ? under the law. what ? . in galatians the law was considered ? to the elements of the world by observing days, seasons, times, and years. duh can you ? read with understanding? smh

lol you need serious mental help

This world is not the shadow of thing to come when you foreshadow something it mean you are giving an indication beforehand of what is going to happen. What's to come is the power of ? and the salvation that comes with him
    The CHRIST taught that the law and the prophets foreshadowed his coming.

when paul was talking to the colossians he was talking to them not the galatians you cannot always link them each church had it's own pressures and problems. but it's still a variation on the same theme of not allowing any man to led you away from the grace of the lord by indulging in strict religious laws because those laws only existed as a shadow of the reality that would be christ who fulfilled those laws.

you do not understand that the laws that the jews at that time lived by were not just those found in the torah but also all the set of laws found in rabbical teachings, today we call these teachings the talmud. these were the commandments of men that paul told the colossians not to let themselves be judged by
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @beenwize yo ? ass ? iz Satan, he and his servants scared to speak of my ? by name cuz he been a dumb ? ass ? from the beginning . He an admitted ? ask me for proof

Yo serpent ? likes ? and I got biblical proof, plzzzzzz ask me for it.

@beenwize only a ? dammned ? would believe anything this ? beewize say, a 3rd grader could read those chapters and havr a better understanding than him
  • beenwize
    Options

This world is not the shadow of thing to come when you foreshadow something it mean you are giving an indication beforehand of what is going to happen. What's to come is the power of ? and the salvation that comes with him

when paul was talking to the colossians he was talking to them not the galatians you cannot always link them each church had it's own pressures and problems. but it's still a variation on the same theme of not allowing any man to led you away from the grace of the lord by indulging in strict religious laws because those laws only existed as a shadow of the reality that would be christ who fulfilled those laws.

you do not understand that the laws that the jews at that time lived by were not just those found in the torah but also all the set of laws found in rabbical teachings, today we call these teachings the talmud. these were the commandments of men that paul told the colossians not to let themselves be judged by

some ppl deserve to be dumb and you definitely are one of them... its clear as day and you still too damn dumb to understand your own book. lol you better run away and post some music up. it just shows that I run you.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @beenwize yo ? ass ? iz Satan, he and his servants scared to speak of my ? by name cuz he been a dumb ? ass ? from the beginning . He an admitted ? ask me for proof

Yo serpent ? likes ? and I got biblical proof, plzzzzzz ask me for it.

@beenwize only a ? dammned ? would believe anything this ? beewize say, a 3rd grader could read those chapters and havr a better understanding than him

why the ? haven't you answer the question yet? since page 5 you have not answered this question... lol
    You are a Hebrew Israelite so tell me if you been in America for hundreds of years being enslaved and oppressed why does it say that ? is rejoicing to destroy you? Rejoicing means happy. So tell me what was Satan doing while ? is rejoicing to destroy you?

also to you @zombie

Deuteronomy 28:63
    And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? beenwize is dumb AF.........

• beenwize
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    This ? beenwize is dumb AF.........

your mom is dumb as ? put my ? in that ? mouth...

IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO SAY "RAMESES" WITHOUT FIRST DECIPHERING THE GLYPHS IN HIS NAME!!!!! YOU HAVE "RAMESES" IN A 1611 KING JAMES BIBLE BUT THERE WAS NO CONSTRUCT FOR THE EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS UNTIL CHAMPOLLION DECIPHERS "THE ROSETTA STONE" IN THE LATE 1700'S PRODUCING HIS FINDINGS IN 1822!!!!! THE GLYPHS RA AND MES ARE BELOW!!!! THIS IS WHAT GIVES YOU "RAMESES!!!!" WHO WAS IN THE COURT OF KING JAMES IN 1611, OR ANYBODY BEFORE HIM, DECIPHERING EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS, TO GIVE YOU THE NAME "RAMESES???????" THESE GLYPS ARE WHAT MAKE UP THE NAME "RAMESES", AND THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY THE WORD WITHOUT DECIPHERING THOSE TWO GLYPS!!!!! THAT DON'T COME UNTIL CHAMPOLLION IN 1822!!!!! "RAMESES" WAS PLACED INTO THE BIBLE MUCH LATER TO GIVE THE BIBLE VALIDITY!!!!!! EVEN TAHARQA!!!! THE BIBLE SPELLS IT TIRHAKAH!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY EITHER WITHOUT DECIPHERING THE GLYPHS IN HIS NAME!!!! WHO DID IT IN 1611 OR BEFORE?????? YOU WOULD EVEN HAVE TO DESTROY THE MYTH OF CHAMPOLLION BEING THE AUTHOR OF THE LANGUAGE!!!!! DAMN!!!!! IT'S LIKE FINDING JAMES, JOHN & ELLIOTT IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE AFRICANS BEFORE THE COMING OF THE ENGLISH!!!! HOW?????

• zombie
    Options

some ppl deserve to be dumb and you definitely are one of them... its clear as day and you still too damn dumb to understand your own book. lol you better run away and post some music up. it just shows that I run you.

? we don't believe you you need more people

The point you are trying to make does not makes any ? sense when you are dead to the world you exist outside of any religious law given by man. It does not mean you are dead to the laws that were given by ? all those laws were fulfilled and exist in the being of christ.
This discussion has been closed.