Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    unless you detail what you believe I promise to derail every thread you make.

go pray to your psychopathic ? ..... you have no rebuttals other than name calling because you know deep down within yourself that the ? you worship is evil. once man was given the knowledge of good and evil we were able to discern that this Yahweh character was the devil. that's one of the reasons he wanted to keep men ignorant so we would not know who he was. he wanted you to be a mindless drone.

I have given you rebuttals in the past other people have as well. enough of that I now want to know what you believe not about my spirituality but about your own.

Your ? Yahweh lied in the garden of eden. he told Adam and Eve that the very day that they eat of the tree of knowledge and evil that they would die.... once they ate of that tree they did not die, but their eyes were opened and they were like ? knowing good and evil which Yahweh later admits. Adam and Eve went on to live for hundreds of years afterwards. Yahweh was scared of them gaining knowledge because he would lose control of them and they would discern that he was evil. Why would a loving ? want you dumb as hell walking around naked? Once their eyes were opened they had enough common sense to put clothes on out of leaves.

And don't tell me they died hundreds of years later or they were made to live forever because if anything is made out of material (i.e. soil) then it is already destined to die as a material body does not live forever. that's why the New Testament says the first man is made of the earth like Adam and Even, but the 2nd man which is spiritual is not made of earth. so don't tell me Adam and Eve were meant to live forever because that's a lie. If they were made of EARTH which is material then they were meant to die.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unless you detail what you believe I promise to derail every thread you make.

go pray to your psychopathic ? ..... you have no rebuttals other than name calling because you know deep down within yourself that the ? you worship is evil. once man was given the knowledge of good and evil we were able to discern that this Yahweh character was the devil. that's one of the reasons he wanted to keep men ignorant so we would not know who he was. he wanted you to be a mindless drone.

I have given you rebuttals in the past other people have as well. enough of that I now want to know what you believe not about my spirituality but about your own.

Your ? Yahweh lied in the garden of eden. he told Adam and Eve that the very day that they eat of the tree of knowledge and evil that they would die.... once they ate of that tree they did not die, but their eyes were opened and they were like ? knowing good and evil which Yahweh later admits. Adam and Eve went on to live for hundreds of years afterwards. Yahweh was scared of them gaining knowledge because he would lose control of them and they would discern that he was evil. Why would a loving ? want you dumb as hell walking around naked? Once their eyes were opened they had enough common sense to put clothes on out of leaves.

And don't tell me they died hundreds of years later or they were made to live forever because if anything is made out of material (i.e. soil) then it is already destined to die as a material body does not live forever. that's why the New Testament says the first man is made of the earth like Adam and Even, but the 2nd man which is spiritual is not made of earth. so don't tell me Adam and Eve were meant to live forever because that's a lie. If they were made of EARTH which is material then they were meant to die.

ya ya ya ya blicktitty ? skitee ? cittity vlick cumt ? .

stop talking about my ? and talk of yours I won't answer any of your misunderstandings untill you do
  • juanconeja
    juanconeja Members Posts: 14
    Options
    I don't know y'all too well yet but in reading @beenwize posts, I would say he is a gnostic mostly and doesn't genericize and and label his beliefs. I know where you are coming from but I didn't understand how all this came from the OP thread question. The sabbath is an arbitrary day of rest, it is symbolic more than a literal in the eyes of most modern Christians. The Roman calendar is what they used as the Romans created modern Christianity and destroyed any other early Christian sects they could find. If you worshiped on Saturday the Sabbath, they saw you as a Jew or pagani and not in support of the Holy Roman Empire and an enemy of the Church and State.
  • zombie
    Options
    unwize does not have to label himself but he could at least explain what he believes about existence. all he does is bash Yahweh without confirming what he thinks is truth
  • juanconeja
    juanconeja Members Posts: 14
    Options
    I see your point @zombie, now. Unless he tells his beliefs he is just straight bashing yours without explanation as to what his belief's cosmology of creation is if any at all. Yes a comparison rather than a straight blast would be more of a learning experience. You don't have to believe in a persons faith but may learn a lesson from it even if that lesson is to stay away and reject it.
  • beenwize
    Options
    you can decipher what I believe all throughout this damn thread.... I don't place myself in a box. Yahweh is the damn devil and he is the ? of the Israeli Jews. They revere Yahweh and his books so how can you pray to the same damn ? as them? The Bible was forced on the world through murder and missionaries. You black Hebrew Israelites claim that Native Americans are Israelites and all this and we are under punishment. How can Native Americans be under punishment from ? if their population numbers have been massively reduced after Europeans came here? It's not that many of them even living here anymore so how can you be under punishment if you don't even have 25% of the Native American population that was here before the white man came? Your KJV is mind control and I am here to expose that slave religion.
  • zombie
    Options
    the only thing we can decipher is how you feel about Yahweh. not what you think about any thing else
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    juanconeja wrote: »
    I see your point @zombie, now. Unless he tells his beliefs he is just straight bashing yours without explanation as to what his belief's cosmology of creation is if any at all. Yes a comparison rather than a straight blast would be more of a learning experience. You don't have to believe in a persons faith but may learn a lesson from it even if that lesson is to stay away and reject it.

Told you, beenadumbass is a bible thumping homotional ? ? . His post are only rants on emotion followed by clicking feelings when ? laugh at him. We type one sentence, he types titangraphs of feelings about some ? named Yahweh, maybe his gods a ? named Yahweh. Mine is Jesus.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Hebrew terms is Yeshua cause Hebrews pronounced J with a Y and S with a SH.
  • beenwize
    Options

Told you, beenadumbass is a bible thumping homotional ? ? . His post are only rants on emotion followed by clicking feelings when ? laugh at him. We type one sentence, he types titangraphs of feelings about some ? named Yahweh, maybe his gods a ? named Yahweh. Mine is Jesus.

the dude you replying to cosigned much of my other post in this thread... Yahweh is a damn demon. ? him and he is the devil.

• beenwize
    Options
    EL SHADDAI" THEY SAY IT MEANS ? ALMIGHT, THATS A LIE BECAUSE SHADDAI DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO ALMIGHT IN HEBREW. THE ROOT WORD IN SHADDAI IN THE HEBREW IS SHADAD H7703 MEANING DEVSTATING, AND SHAD H7700 MEANING DEMON. SO EL SHADDAI IN HEBRW MEANS DEVASTATING DEMON, LOOK IT UP,
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

the dude you replying to cosigned much of my other post in this thread... Yahweh is a damn demon. ? him and he is the devil.

I cosigned cause you answered your own questions with bible quotes unknowingly. I look pass your rants as a homotional ? and read scriptures, props on some of the passages bruh.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    EL SHADDAI" THEY SAY IT MEANS ? ALMIGHT, THATS A LIE BECAUSE SHADDAI DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO ALMIGHT IN HEBREW. THE ROOT WORD IN SHADDAI IN THE HEBREW IS SHADAD H7703 MEANING DEVSTATING, AND SHAD H7700 MEANING DEMON. SO EL SHADDAI IN HEBRW MEANS DEVASTATING DEMON, LOOK IT UP,

Lol, like I'm gonna read some ? that says shadad H7700. I only read the bible and generally listen to people that follow the word.
  • beenwize
    Options

I cosigned cause you answered your own questions with bible quotes unknowingly. I look pass your rants as a homotional ? and read scriptures, props on some of the passages bruh.

actually I said the dude you quoted cosigned much of my post in this thread.....
  • beenwize
    Options

Lol, like I'm gonna read some ? that says shadad H7700. I only read the bible and generally listen to people that follow the word.

exactly that way you will always be in a box... let the dead bury the dead. you not trying to grow.
  • zombie
    Options

exactly that way you will always be in a box... let the dead bury the dead. you not trying to grow.

you need to cancel your posting career on this forum. you talk but say nothing.
  • zombie
    Options
    talking to a Christian about Gnosticism is useless because we don't believe in their gospels
  • beenwize
    Options
    talking to a Christian about Gnosticism is useless because we don't believe in their gospels

I stand for truth and that includes exposing the truth about that kjv bible and the demon known as Yahweh.

• beenwize
    Options
    this is about growing... either you can stay stagnant in your beliefs or you can seek and research deeper to find truths about things you only thought was true because of your inherited belief.
  • zombie
    Options

I stand for truth and that includes exposing the truth about that kjv bible and the demon known as Yahweh.

The only objective truth that exist is that all truth is defined by the faith that a man believes in.
  • zombie
    Options
    this is about growing... either you can stay stagnant in your beliefs or you can seek and research deeper to find truths about things you only thought was true because of your inherited belief.

You trying to growing people like a vine in the darkness wild and undefined we don't know what you believe in what is your conception of the universe we don't know because you can only bash a religion that you don't understand for yourself.

being anti -something without being for something is worse than nothingness because you are defined by what you hate and consumed by it.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options
    you still have not answered what Satan was doing when Yahweh stated that he was going to rejoice to destroy you..... answer that
  • zombie
    Options
    you still have not answered what Satan was doing when Yahweh stated that he was going to rejoice to destroy you..... answer that

I will answer you but you have to answer me first i have been asking you to tell me what you believe for a long time now.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    That picture of ? looks dope as ? .
    someone is clearly not a Monty Python fan
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beenwize is a Satanist.......
This discussion has been closed.