Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    U win bro

right go worship your murderous ? . I'm 666, but you worship this?

Deuteronomy 13 'If your brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife tries to secretly entice you, telling you to go and worship other gods, gods of people living near you, or far from you, or anywhere on earth, do not listen to him.'

'You must ? them. Show them no pity. And your hand must strike the first blow.'

'Then the hands of all the people. You shall stone them to death
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indeed my ? is a great and terrible King. When He shows His wrath, who shall turn away His hand?

...Will your gods, (made of wood and stone that can neither hear nor talk nor move own their own), protect you? Don't take offence to my saying, but take counsel in the LORD for the day of His coming is near according to the signs.

Blessed is he who turns away from his own rebellious ways to turn to the LORD, and let He not blot you out of the Book of Life and come upon you as a theif in the night to ? you with the sword from His mouth.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill check it out brother. Thanks

Lately, I've been watching a lot of David A.R. White movies. He's a Christian director/actor.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Indeed my ? is a great and terrible King. When He shows His wrath, who shall turn away His hand?

...Will your gods, (made of wood and stone that can neither hear nor talk nor move own their own), protect you? Don't take offence to my saying, but take counsel in the LORD for the day of His coming is near according to the signs.

Blessed is he who turns away from his own rebellious ways to turn to the LORD, and let He not blot you out of the Book of Life and come upon you as a theif in the night to ? you with the sword from His mouth.

So would you be first to ? your son if you were living in a time under that law and he enticed you to worship another ? ?
  • beenwize
    Options

Btw have you seen your ? move or talk or protect anyone?
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Bruh, go somewhere lol
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    This ? beenadumbass since page 1. I hope ? smacks thee holy ? outta you.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Bruh, go somewhere lol

Exactly. move that kjv bible somewhere. the harsh reality is that you Bible thumpers are hypocrites. y'all ignore many parts of the book. if all of you were living in a time under those laws none of you will ? your fam and friends for worshipping a imaginary ? and if you think those laws come from the true Creator then you need you head examined.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Bruh, go somewhere lol

Exactly. move that kjv bible somewhere. the harsh reality is that you Bible thumpers are hypocrites. y'all ignore many parts of the book. if all of you were living in a time under those laws none of you will ? your fam and friends for worshipping a imaginary ? and if you think those laws come from the true Creator then you need you head examined.

Hypocrites for not leaving ? and continuing to hold steadfast to his word despite what's been done and said in the old testament because when we say we're born again, we mean our old thinking dies and our new thinking is to let go of our logic and let ? guide us.

Bruh, your just bashing another ? religion and way off topic, you silly ? , lol.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Enough denouncing the LORD, tell us about your ? bro. What higher being do you submit to and where can I find info on him?
  • beenwize
    Options
    No tell us how you will put your son to death if he worshipped a imaginary ? under that bible law? Tell us? You think that come from the true Creator? Lol
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    No tell us how you will put your son to death if he worshipped a imaginary ? under that bible law? Tell us? You think that come from the true Creator? Lol

why the ? don't you ever answer a question you condemn and critique others religious beliefs but never state yours.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Lmao @ these religious nuts being showed up for there deluded minds.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    You been smokin that ? bruh bruh?
  • beenwize
    Options
    Answer the question. all i see is dodging and fleeing.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Them demons got yo spirit fuckd up bruh, you not hearing none of us
  • beenwize
    Options
    The only demons here is you and your deluded mind. again how will you ? yout son for worhipping another ? under that Bible law? Would you follow those orders from your ? living under that law or not? Answer the damn question you deluded nut.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Its love my ? , you in my prayer
  • beenwize
    Options
    Exactly. i have you in prayer too.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

Bruh bruh, we don't want you praying to the devil for us, we good. We'll keep you in "OUR" prayers.
  • beenwize
    Options

Bruh bruh, we don't want you praying to the devil for us, we good. We'll keep you in "OUR" prayers.

you can't even say "yay" or "nay" to commands from the one you worship to ? your daughter or son for worshipping a imaginary ? .... the irony. you are deluded and a coward.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Its love my ? , you in my prayer

this video is for you evil ass Yahweh worshipping ? . there is nothing in that old testament that shows that this Yahweh character is worthy of worship. you only worship this entity out of fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKZq-2ZWmjI
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Answer the question. all i see is dodging and fleeing.

No, you answer the questions we have answered your question in this thread and in others now it's your turn to explain to us what you believe.
  • beenwize
    Options
    I pray that you Yahweh devil worshipping ? take heed to real study and understanding of that Bible you believe. Even watch this video, but you all so blinded you can't see whats in your face. You believe in a so called ? that asked someone to sacrifice his son to prove his loyalty. You believe in a ? that says I sent my own son as a sacrifice so I can forgive you. You believe in a ? that required animal sacrifice and burnt/blood offerings to forgive you. You ppl are really crazy and sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Xi4RNiqcA&list=FLlJ_0HyiwpeBV6OxeDtewAA
  • beenwize
    Options

^please listen to the 18:20-19:00 mark....
This discussion has been closed.