Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...Why do you choose to continue to take Scripture out of context?

Do you not read in that same chapter, it is written that this is when the Most High gathers His children from their oppressors to be together again in the last days to where they are able to follow His law?

You only had to look 2 verses prior to that.

Isaiah 66 13-14
    13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

At the time of this prophecy, they would be gathered together again as a people in Jerusalem, therefore able to carry out the laws of the Most High.

Is not the prohibition of swine an Old Testament law? Christ did not come to change or destroy the Law but to fulfill it (this is written). The Law exists, but Israel is not a nation any longer until it is gathered again to be a nation. Therefore, it cannot be executed (because there is no nation and priesthood). If you do not understand why this is true, I will gladly pull Scripture that speaks that this is so.

...Did not Paul say specifically that you are not better off (or worse off) eating (or not eating) certain foods under the New Covenant? If you are truly so well learnt in the Bible that you feel you can disprove it, why don't you know these things?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause he's a devil worshipper.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    ...Why do you choose to continue to take Scripture out of context?

Do you not read in that same chapter, it is written that this is when the Most High gathers His children from their oppressors to be together again in the last days to where they are able to follow His law?

You only had to look 2 verses prior to that.

Isaiah 66 13-14
    13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

At the time of this prophecy, they would be gathered together again as a people in Jerusalem, therefore able to carry out the laws of the Most High.

Is not the prohibition of swine an Old Testament law? Christ did not come to change or destroy the Law but to fulfill it (this is written). The Law exists, but Israel is not a nation any longer until it is gathered again to be a nation. Therefore, it cannot be executed (because there is no nation and priesthood). If you do not understand why this is true, I will gladly pull Scripture that speaks that this is so.

...Did not Paul say specifically that you are not better off (or worse off) eating (or not eating) certain foods under the New Covenant? If you are truly so well learnt in the Bible that you feel you can disprove it, why don't you know these things?

You are a liar and deceiver. This so called prophecy below is not after they are gathered together as a people in Jerusalem. Are you telling me in the so called kingdom of heaven ? is going to come again to ? people that are eating swine? lol.... The scripture is as clear as day and it is "before" a new heaven and a new earth is made so your point is refuted. come again swine flesh eater.

Isaiah 66:15-24

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Your so called proof comes from the same ppl that say that eating of swines flesh has been changed by Christ lol, but as we see below in a so called "future" prophecy those that eat swines flesh will be consumed.

it's almost like Isaiah is an Old Testament, pre-Christ work or something

• Black Boy King
    Options
    Of course it's before new heaven.......... New heaven doesn't come until 1000 years after Christ returns to earth..........

You call me a liar and deceiver yet you mock the Bible... you sound silly dude..... why do you attack the Word so vehemently? What are you trying to accomplish here?
  • beenwize
    Options
    Wow so ? is still doing a killing spree on israelites after the 1000 year reign is what you are saying?
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Wow so ? is still doing a killing spree on israelites after the 1000 year reign is what you are saying?

Go figure it out yourself, your opposition to the Word has been proven to be futile already, even in this very thread. ? forbid ppl don't see how you have no understanding whatsoever and only desire to bring others into your darkness (I.e. confusion)

Enjoy having the "last word" (the irony........)
  • beenwize
    Options
    Lol. you resort to personal attacks because you have no proof. your bible says swine flesh eaters will be consumed "before" a new heaven and new earth. the 1000 year reign of christ is before a new earth. you don't even understand your own book.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Correction the new earth is before the 1000 year reign. typo
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Bruh, you're dumb as ? .
  • beenwize
    Options
    Go worship your murdering false ? . you dumb as ? at least come with proof. according tp your own book your ? is putting you to death for eating bacon.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Soon the wicked will know that His name is the LORD, I AM

Yes there will be bloodshed, famine, gnashing of teeth, among other things that I probably couldnt think of. The purge will be something mankind has never seen.

Psalms 47 2
    For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Go worship your murdering false ? . you dumb as ? at least come with proof. according tp your own book your ? is putting you to death for eating bacon.

1 Corinthians 8
    8 But food does not bring us near to ? ; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

The Lord rebuke your father Satan, the liar and author of confusion
  • beenwize
    Options

1 Corinthians 8
    8 But food does not bring us near to ? ; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

The Lord rebuke your father Satan, the liar and author of confusion

Enjoy your bacon........ for now.

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Soon the wicked will know that His name is the LORD, I AM

Yes there will be bloodshed, famine, gnashing of teeth, among other things that I probably couldnt think of. The purge will be something mankind has never seen.

Psalms 47 2
    For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth

This is not a pass to eat bacon u ? . not eating = fasting.
  • beenwize
    Options
    I remember back when I was brainwashed and indoctrinated in the hebrew israelite religion and praying to Yahweh. during that time my life went downhill and i always wondered if i am suppose to be praying to the true ? and getting my life straight then why is life going downhill? But as soon as i woke up and rrealized the deception and how yahweh only wants brainless sheeple my life got better and better. i am blessed with a great job and a lot more after leaving yahweh. my cousin is a hebrew israelite and has not worked in years and pray to yahweh. maybe the entity you praying to is not who you think it is.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Who the hell is yahweh... Go worship your ? bruh
  • beenwize
    Options
    Who the hell is yahweh... Go worship your ? bruh

The Old testament says the law was given by ? however, the New Testament says it was given by Angels. lol go worship your bloodthirsty false ? Yahweh. give that ? a burnt offering.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    This 666 ass ? trolling Yall.
  • beenwize
    Options
    This 666 ass ? trolling Yall.

? you are 666 and you worship a ? who says ? mother, brother sister or friend if they worship a imaginary ? . you worship a ? that punishes innocent babies for what the fathers did. you worship a ? that rejoices in destroying you according to the book. lol you are the evil and decieved one.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2013
    Options
    No response. why would ? say not to ? then order you to ? ?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    No response. why would ? say not to ? then order you to ? ?

? , I ain't paying your 666 ass no mind.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Ayo @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

Check out this movie called The encounter: paradise lost. It's low budget but a good ass movie about Christ.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill check it out brother. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.