Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^please listen to the 18:20-19:00 mark....

No ? , lol.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    I pray that you Yahweh devil worshipping ? take heed to real study and understanding of that Bible you believe. Even watch this video, but you all so blinded you can't see whats in your face. You believe in a so called ? that asked someone to sacrifice his son to prove his loyalty. You believe in a ? that says I sent my own son as a sacrifice so I can forgive you. You believe in a ? that required animal sacrifice and burnt/blood offerings to forgive you. You ppl are really crazy and sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Xi4RNiqcA&list=FLlJ_0HyiwpeBV6OxeDtewAA

What do you believe you ? ? answer me tell us all what @beenwize believes in if you believe in anything at all. Until you do that you are just running your mouth leaking like a ? her period.
  • zombie
    Options
    ? sets limits on all things and creatures, so to a certain extent he has control over demons/angels their will is limited and so is ours.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I pray that you Yahweh devil worshipping ? take heed to real study and understanding of that Bible you believe. Even watch this video, but you all so blinded you can't see whats in your face. You believe in a so called ? that asked someone to sacrifice his son to prove his loyalty. You believe in a ? that says I sent my own son as a sacrifice so I can forgive you. You believe in a ? that required animal sacrifice and burnt/blood offerings to forgive you. You ppl are really crazy and sick.

What do you believe you ? ? answer me tell us all what @beenwize believes in if you believe in anything at all. Until you do that you are just running your mouth leaking like a ? her period.

just worry about the ? you believe in. your ? needs blood and burnt offerings to forgive you.
  • beenwize
    Options
    ^please listen to the 18:20-19:00 mark....

No ? , lol.

you call me 666, but the ? you worship sends bears to maul children for being children....

2 Kings 2:22-24
    22 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.

23 And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
  • zombie
    Options

just worry about the ? you believe in. your ? needs blood and burnt offerings to forgive you.

why don't you take your own advice then and shut the ? up. This a discussion forum but you don't come here to debate religion you just come here to bash.

My ? does not accept burnt offerings and he got all the blood he needed already and it was never about the blood it was about the willing heart that was willing to shed the precious blood. For ancient people animals were very important they were food, housing, money and status and without them we could not live. The faith to give that up for gods sake is what the OFFERINGS was about.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2013
    Options
    right killing innocent animals is what pleases ? to forgive human sins. what a barbaric ? you have.

169700-hindu-devotees-sever-a-buffalo-calfs-head-as-part-of-a-sacrifice-durin.jpg

169699-devotees-sacrifice-a-buffalo-calf-as-part-of-a-ritual-during-the-durga.jpg

animal-sacrifice8.jpg
  • zombie
    Options
    right killing innocent animals is what pleases ? to forgive human sins.

169700-hindu-devotees-sever-a-buffalo-calfs-head-as-part-of-a-sacrifice-durin.jpg

CAN YOU ? ANSWER ME OR NOT. You can run your mouth with someone else unchallenged but i won't let you.

IT's NOT KILLING THE ANIMALS IT'S KILLING THE VALUE OF THE ANIMAL and what that animal represents to the people
  • beenwize
    Options

why don't you take your own advice then and shut the ? up. This a discussion forum but you don't come here to debate religion you just come here to bash.

My ? does not accept burnt offerings and he got all the blood he needed already and it was never about the blood it was about the willing heart that was willing to shed the precious blood. For ancient people animals were very important they were food, housing, money and status and without them we could not live. The faith to give that up for gods sake is what the OFFERINGS was about.

shall we have a look at human sacrifice in your bible.....

Jephthah Burns His Daughter

"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a ? ." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a ? . So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter." (Judges

• zombie
    Options

"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a ? ." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a ? . So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter." (Judges

jephtah chose to do that ? did not command him to make that vow and in any case ? would not accept human offerings.
  • beenwize
    Options
    right killing innocent animals is what pleases ? to forgive human sins.

CAN YOU ? ANSWER ME OR NOT. You can run your mouth with someone else unchallenged but i won't let you.

IT's NOT KILLING THE ANIMALS IT'S KILLING THE VALUE OF THE ANIMAL and what that animal represents to the people

? your ? is a evil bloodthirsty tyrant.... you worship a entity that sends bears to ? children for being children....

• beenwize
    Options

jephtah chose to do that ? did not command him to make that vow and in any case ? would not accept human offerings.

did Yahweh stop him from sacrificing the woman to him? no he did not? Did Yahweh help him or not to win the battle? the guy won the battle!
  • beenwize
    Options
    Oh the Yahweh demon came down to tell the world not to ? each other when we are born knowing not to ? and civilizations like Egypt already had moral laws before Yahweh is said to ever come down in a mountain... the 72 demons of the Goethia book are subject to Yahweh because he himself is a demon... Lol
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    Options

did Yahweh stop him from sacrificing the woman to him? no he did not? Did Yahweh help him or not to win the battle? the guy won the battle!

Usually ? does not stop anyone from doing anything and yeah ? let him win all those battles but that still does not mean ? accepted that sacrifice or that it was commanded by him of that he won those battles because of this particular sacrifice.
  • beenwize
    Options

Usually ? does not stop anyone from doing anything and yeah ? let him win all those battles but that still does not mean ? accepted that sacrifice or that it was commanded by him of that he won those battles because of this particular sacrifice.

If you read the OT it sounds like this ? was in fact just a demon lurking in the desert waiting for someone to come along and hook. It then goes on to do acts which can only be described as demonic, destroying cities, manipulating the pharaohs heart just so he can ? first born children later to show off his power, sending in foreign armies to destroy "his" people, making bets to test the faith of Job, getting a guy to play a game of chicken-sacrifice with his son to test his faith. None of this says "love" to me.

I understand there is a sect that got wiped out by the church early on thousands of years ago knowns as Gnostic Christians who had the same idea about the OT ? being a demon in disguise. I would agree very much with their conclusion.
  • beenwize
    Options

Yahweh allowed the dude to sacrifice his daughter to him because he really is a demon himself... If he knows the future then he knew when they guy made a vow to sacrifice his daughter if he won the battle then Yahweh would know that the guy was going to win the battle if he truly was ? . If he was a loving ? he would of intervened to save the life of this woman, but he didn't do anything..... oh yeah he did intervene when a good Samaritan tried to save the ark from falling.. Yahweh intervened like a good old demon he is to ? this guy... he also intervened to send bears to ? 42 children for making fun of a man.. oh such a loving merciful ? this demon is.
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    Options

If you read the OT it sounds like this ? was in fact just a demon lurking in the desert waiting for someone to come along and hook. It then goes on to do acts which can only be described as demonic, destroying cities, manipulating the pharaohs heart just so he can ? first born children later to show off his power, sending in foreign armies to destroy "his" people, making bets to test the faith of Job, getting a guy to play a game of chicken-sacrifice with his son to test his faith. None of this says "love" to me.

I understand there is a sect that got wiped out by the church early on thousands of years ago knowns as Gnostic Christians who had the same idea about the OT ? being a demon in disguise. I would agree very much with their conclusion.

i have read the bible i don't see it that way but once again what are your religious beliefs stop beating around the bush and let us know directly. Are you a gnostic or not?

i don't consider destroying cities manipulating evil people for the greater good to be bad and all the things ? does in the bible in the O.t come from his love for us but your limited mind cannot see it that way.

• zombie
    Options

Yahweh allowed the dude to sacrifice his daughter to him because he really is a demon himself... If he knows the future then he knew when they guy made a vow to sacrifice his daughter if he won the battle then Yahweh would know that the guy was going to win the battle if he truly was ? . If he was a loving ? he would of intervened to save the life of this woman, but he didn't do anything..... oh yeah he did intervene when a good Samaritan tried to save the ark from falling.. Yahweh intervened like a good old demon he is to ? this guy... he also intervened to send bears to ? 42 children for making fun of a man.. oh such a loving merciful ? this demon is.

I am an open theist so my view is that ? leaves the future open for most human actions and knows the future as what it is possibiities but judges you on the futures you chose to bring into being. You can chose to do anything you wish he is not going to stop you and the rules about the ark were strict and the people knew it.

THE 42 bears things has already been explained to you in another thread by someone else i am not going to it with you again.

no one ever really dies
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    Options
    the ? of the bible is the ultimate utilitarian and everything done in the ot was for the greater good
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Cosign no one ever really dies, they just either go with ? or Satan (beenafuckniggas father). Jesus took all the people from the old testament that went to sheol (hell) and begged to leave and brought them into heaven but he established a new covenant so that all those that don't believe in him will go with the father of this earth.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Plus there were 12 ft tall nephilim on this earth that had no business being here, eating and ? man. Kings were ? mothers and fathers in those times and they were worshipping statues of other gods. Man was trying to build ladders to heaven and so ? separated them into nations speaking in different languages so that they wouldnt understand each other.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Lol you want to say no one really dies as an excuse to ? ppl for petty reasons. what it comes down to is Yahweh is a crazy psychopath. i will be back after work...
  • beenwize
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sRQCTcqViE8/UsKUxxDSk4I/AAAAAAAAJxc/wiuafw5gUNw/s1600/? _is_crazy_by_fiskefyren-d6g1sov.jpg[/img]

That picture of ? looks dope as ? .
This discussion has been closed.