Why do modern-day Christians totally neglect the Sabbath?

Options

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beenafucknigga is a European ? name Lucy. He been hating Christians all his life.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sRQCTcqViE8/UsKUxxDSk4I/AAAAAAAAJxc/wiuafw5gUNw/s1600/? _is_crazy_by_fiskefyren-d6g1sov.jpg[/img]

That picture of ? looks dope as ? .

he looks like a real psychopath.....
  • beenwize
    Options
    In 1945 the Nag Hammadi gospels were found in Upper Egypt. They survived Roman suppression. While the Gospel of Thomas is similar to many New Testament gospels the Vatican refuses to recognize it as scripture. So we see here that the Vatican is the authority behind the KJV Bible. smdh @ you religious nuts.

Here is partial of the Gospel of Thomas.

These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded.

1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

4. Jesus said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live.

For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one."

5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

6. His disciples asked him and said to him, "Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?"

Jesus said, "Don't lie, and don't do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."

7. Jesus said, "Lucky is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human. And foul is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human."

8. And he said, "The person is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of little fish. Among them the wise fisherman discovered a fine large fish. He threw all the little fish back into the sea, and easily chose the large fish. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

9. Jesus said, "Look, the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered (them). Some fell on the road, and the birds came and gathered them. Others fell on rock, and they didn't take root in the soil and didn't produce heads of grain. Others fell on thorns, and they choked the seeds and worms ate them. And others fell on good soil, and it produced a good crop: it yielded sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per measure."

10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

11. Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.

The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

12. The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?"

Jesus said to them, "No matter where you are you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

13. Jesus said to his disciples, "Compare me to something and tell me what I am like."

Simon Peter said to him, "You are like a just messenger."

Matthew said to him, "You are like a wise philosopher."

Thomas said to him, "Teacher, my mouth is utterly unable to say what you are like."

Jesus said, "I am not your teacher. Because you have ? , you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring that I have tended."

And he took him, and withdrew, and spoke three sayings to him. When Thomas came back to his friends they asked him, "What did Jesus say to you?"

Thomas said to them, "If I tell you one of the sayings he spoke to me, you will pick up rocks and stone me, and fire will come from the rocks and devour you."

14. Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.

When you go into any region and walk about in the countryside, when people take you in, eat what they serve you and heal the sick among them.

After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."

15. Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."

16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

17. Jesus said, "I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart."

18. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."
  • beenwize
    Options
    In the KJV BIble we find out that Yahweh makes it lawful for Israelite males to be circumcised... that is to cut the ? of there ? off... My thought has always been if this Yahweh character is ? then why does he not simply create men circumcised from birth? hmmmm

In the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas below the disciples ask Jesus this very question and see what his answer is shall we.

Gospel of Thomas

53. His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision useful or not?"

He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

54. Jesus said, "Congratulations to the poor, for to you belongs Heaven's kingdom."
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I read all your post in a Charlie brown voice "wah wah wah wah"
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    always yip yapping about the beliefs of others but won't put his on display for scrutiny
  • Sour-Cream
    edited January 2014
    Options
    In the KJV BIble we find out that Yahweh makes it lawful for Israelite males to be circumcised... that is to cut the ? of there ? off... My thought has always been if this Yahweh character is ? then why does he not simply create men circumcised from birth? hmmmm

In the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas below the disciples ask Jesus this very question and see what his answer is shall we.

Gospel of Thomas

He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

54. Jesus said, "Congratulations to the poor, for to you belongs Heaven's kingdom."

Now you just posting random ? cause you bitter about Christians, maybe a Christian ? ? your moms and skeeted in your bed sheets or you weren't hugged enough, kids called you ugly, we done answered your ? like 20 times and I ain't even entertaining your trolling no more. I'm gonna answer this last troll question with an old post.
    Mark 3 - Jesus Heals on the Sabbath

3 Another time Jesus went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. 2 Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. 3 Jesus said to the man with the shriveled hand, “Stand up in front of everyone.”

4 Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to ? ?” But they remained silent.

5 He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might ? Jesus.
    [/b]

So for that very reason, we look at the sabbath as it applies to the old testament in which Jesus broke a new covenant.
  • beenwize
    Options

Gospel of Thomas

Now you just posting random ? cause you bitter about Christians, maybe a Christian ? ? your moms and skeeted in your bed sheets or you weren't hugged enough, kids called you ugly, we done answered your ? like 20 times and I ain't even entertaining your trolling no more. I'm gonna answer this last troll question with an old post.
    Mark 3 - Jesus Heals on the Sabbath

3 Another time Jesus went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. 2 Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. 3 Jesus said to the man with the shriveled hand, “Stand up in front of everyone.”

4 Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to ? ?” But they remained silent.

5 He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might ? Jesus.
    [/b]

So for that very reason, we look at the sabbath as it applies to the old testament in which Jesus broke a new covenant.

nah... actually I am just here to expose the truth. the truth that you really know to be true but you are just so damn brainwashed and scared that it blinds your ? from researching it. the ? you worship is not ? . he is a evil bloodthirsty killer. that entity is not a loving ? . if he were really ? then what need would it be for a Satan when the ? does all the torture?

Deuteronomy 28:63
    And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it

Now why would a loving merciful ? rejoice to destroy you? black Hebrew Israelites say this scripture is pertaining to them... So you mean throughout the hundreds of years in America and in slavery ? was rejoicing? During all the lynching and when Emmit Till was murdered was ? rejoicing? the scripture above says ? will rejoice over you to destroy you. And we aren't talking about the ppl that actually committed any sin. We are talking about decendants and new born babies that ? is rejoicing to destroy because of ppl hundreds of years prior? That's not loving that's sick.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Second if ? was rejoicing to destroy you according to this scripture then what was Satan doing during that time? was he rejoicing as well? but then again the concept of a devil is not introduced until we get in the New Testament so before the Romans twisted the scripture the Old Testament devil was Yahweh according to the Gnostic gospels.

As we also see in the New Testament that the devil is the ? of this world and controls earthly kingdom just like Yahweh does in the Old Testament...

Deuteronomy 28:63
    And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it

• zombie
    Options
    unwize is a fool and his judgements on the actions of ? are childish.
  • zombie
    Options
    unwize wants to open peoples eyes to his twisted views but won't or can't answer simple questions. no wonder he was a hewbrew Israelite most of them also can't answer simple questions
  • beenwize
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

? you have no ? rebuttal besides to name call..... and 2nd that's not ? , but he is the ? of this world.
  • beenwize
    Options
    [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sRQCTcqViE8/UsKUxxDSk4I/AAAAAAAAJxc/wiuafw5gUNw/s1600/? _is_crazy_by_fiskefyren-d6g1sov.jpg[/img]

That picture of ? looks dope as ? .

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2013/12/jewish-? -psychopath.html

The ? Of Judaism Is A Psychopath - by Bernard Weckman

Strong words? Yes! Offensive? Only if you find the truth offensive! But don’t just take my word for it! Let us have a look at the “Good Book” itself! This is what we find in Chapter 20 of the book of Deuteronomy: 20:10-16 "When you come to a city to fight against it, then first proclaim peace toward it. If it answers for peace, and opens its gates to you, then all the people found therein shall be your slaves, and they shall serve you. If it won’t make peace, but will make war against you, then you shall besiege it. And when the LORD thy ? has delivered it into your hands, you shall ? every male inside with the edge of your sword. But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the fortunes inside, shall you take for yourself; and you shall eat all the good things of your enemy, which the LORD thy ? has given you. Thus you shall do to every city even faraway which are not among your chosen nations. In these cities, which the LORD thy ? gives you for an inheritance, you shall leave nothing left alive" …

Remember: it was the Israelites that were the aggressors, it was the Israelites that invaded Canaan with the clear intention of dispossessing and displacing the rightful owners. Any city or tribe or nation that dared to defend itself against these marauders – sorry “? ’s Chosen People” – was wiped out. If they surrendered without a fight they were granted the privilege of becoming slaves. Now isn’t that extraordinarily merciful and generous of our Chosenites? P.S.The successors of the Israelites are at it again! Look at what is transpiring in Palestine! You really can’t miss the parallels!

There is no archaeological evidence to support the Bible’s depiction of the early history of ancient Israel. From the little that we know about those ancient times we can gather that the Israelites were neither ethnically nor culturally nor religiously different from their Canaanite neighbours – let alone superior! The Israelite religion, for instance, was as every bit as polytheistic as that of the Canaanites! Many traces of the gods/goddesses the Israelites worshipped can still be found in the Bible itself despite all the editing and creative embellishment carried out by the Levite priests under the influence of Babylonian mystery schools.

The conquest of Canaan did almost certainly not happen as described – if it at all – and this particular piece of history need therefore not be taken at face value. So why worry about it? It most likely didn’t happen. And anyway, it is ancient history, isn’t it? Not quite! The Bible, the book that contains the toxic teachings and insane commandments of Yhwh, is still being revered by millions of Jews as well as billions of non-Jews as the literal word of ? . That bothers me, to put it mildly.

You do not have to be a psychiatrist – common sense is quite enough! – to understand that if Yhwh were a human being brought in for psychiatric assessment he would be diagnosed as criminally insane, a psychopath. Given his track record in history and his character profile he could certainly not be allowed to walk free; he would have to be locked away, never to be released!

While I do not often find myself in agreement with Richard Dawkins – I find his take on religion a little bit too negative and intolerant for my taste – his description of Yhwh, however, is spot on.

“The ? of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” -Richard Dawkins

A “deity” with such a profile is morally corrupt and repulsive and deserves no respect, much less worship. Come to think of it: With a ? like that who needs Satan?! What ought to alarm all of us is the fact that Jews, who consider themselves to be the spiritual heirs and genetic descendents of the Israelites (don’t laugh! most really believe this!) still worship this very same ? ! The war-mongering and hateful racist doctrines and the immoral teachings recorded in the Old Testament books are expanded upon in the Talmud, the code of law that rules the life of Jews, as individuals and as a people, to this day!

“The Torah is the most holy of the sacred writings in Judaism.” -R.J. Coggins

Jewish reverence for the Torah (the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy) is such that they will not even touch the scroll on which it is written so as not to soil it. A Jew will touch, for instance, the scroll with a corner of his prayer shawl and then kiss that instead of the scroll itself. What are we to make of a people that reveres a book which can only be described as an instruction manual for genocidal racism and other criminal conduct? What are we to make of a people that worships a ? like Yhwh?

Is it not reasonable to assume that anyone who worships this ? and obeys his commandments must see in him a role model, possessed of qualities that are worthy of admiration and emulation? Furthermore, is it not reasonable to assume that those who accept such commandments as binding are themselves psychopaths? Like attracts like, no? Psychopaths are hard-wired to lie, ? , injure and inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling shame or guilt or remorse.

You find them amongst all races and religions and in all walks of life. They supply mankind with axe-murderers, sexual degenerates, drug-crazed maniacs, poisoners, child abusers/killers, sadistic torturers, con men, professional killers and mercenaries. These are bad enough but their activities are limited by an individual’s life span and generally affect only a small number of people.

The most dangerous of the psychopaths, however, are those that are perceived to be the makers and shakers of a culture or civilization. Their influence harms millions and can be the ruination of entire countries and civilizations. What’s more, their evil usually outlives them and can last for centuries, sometimes even millenia. Judaism is such an evil!

Does this man fit the profile of a psychopath? (M A Rothschild – a Jew)

Or this one? (Lenin – a Jew)

One of them was a capitalist, the other one a communist – really two sides of the same Jewish-minted debased coin. The damage these two, and others like them, have done, directly or indirectly, is simply incalculable. True representatives of their people! ? did not create man! It is man who creates gods and goddesses in his own image. Those that created Judaism were psychopaths, projecting their own psychological profile onto their creation, Yhwh.

• zombie
    Options

? you have no ? rebuttal besides to name call..... and 2nd that's not ? , but he is the ? of this world.

I have not given you a better rebuttal because you have not answered my questions. you are just rambling and crying about what you do not understand.
  • zombie
    Options
    dropping essay after essay of other people's opinions without detailing your own. all this time and I am still not sure what unwize believes. are you a Gnostic , an agnostic or atheists
  • beenwize
    Options

I have not given you a better rebuttal because you have not answered my questions. you are just rambling and crying about what you do not understand.

? you don't even understand the ? . I understand that the ? you worship is a imposter and lying devil. your ? wants your ass ignorant and to not lean on your own understanding. anyone that wants you ignorant and to not use your own brain is suspect. he wants you to worship without question. you are the fool and the simple one. you worship a ? that kills children with bears. a ? that accepted the human sacrifice of jephthah. a ? that rejoices to destroy you. a ? that says happy shall he be that dash's babies on stones. a ? that says ? everything in a town, but keep the woman "children" for yourselves.... you sir are the 666 and not me. I take a stand against the killing of ppl. you make excuses for it.
  • zombie
    Options
    you dropping essays written by other people yet you claim to think for yourself. enough about my ? I am asking you about yours
  • beenwize
    Options
    you dropping essays written by other people yet you claim to think for yourself. enough about my ? I am asking you about yours

you can battle me as long as you want... i'm not going anywhere. I will expose that devil for as long as I live.
  • zombie
    Options

you can battle me as long as you want... i'm not going anywhere. I will expose that devil for as long as I live.

don't worry about the devil expose yourself. what do you believe answer me and stop running from the question
  • zombie
    Options
    by tradition demons refuse to tell you their name. unwize refuses to tell you what he believes . what a similarity
  • beenwize
    Options
    by tradition demons refuse to tell you their name. unwize refuses to tell you what he believes . what a similarity

what tradition? demons tell there names because it gives them power. In a book "Goetia" we find out names of 72 demons who are all subservant to the Abrahamic ? Yahweh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia

Goetia (Medieval Latin, anglicised goety /ˈɡoʊ.ɨti/, from Greek γοητεία goēteia "sorcery") refers to a practice which includes the invocation of angels or the evocation of demons, and usage of the term in English largely derives from the 17th-century grimoire The Lesser Key of Solomon, which features an Ars Goetia as its first section. It contains descriptions of the evocation of seventy-two demons, famously edited by Aleister Crowley in 1904 as The Book of the Goetia of Solomon the King.

• zombie
    Options
    do you believe in the book of goetia? if not I don't want to hear about it right now.
  • zombie
    Options
    unless you detail what you believe I promise to derail every thread you make.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2014
    Options

go pray to your psychopathic ? ..... you have no rebuttals other than name calling because you know deep down within yourself that the ? you worship is evil. once man was given the knowledge of good and evil we were able to discern that this Yahweh character was the devil. that's one of the reasons he wanted to keep men ignorant so we would not know who he was. he wanted you to be a mindless drone.
  • zombie
    Options

go pray to your psychopathic ? ..... you have no rebuttals other than name calling because you know deep down within yourself that the ? you worship is evil. once man was given the knowledge of good and evil we were able to discern that this Yahweh character was the devil. that's one of the reasons he wanted to keep men ignorant so we would not know who he was. he wanted you to be a mindless drone.

I have given you rebuttals in the past other people have as well. enough of that I now want to know what you believe not about my spirituality but about your own.
This discussion has been closed.