New Mom ( 4 days ) - Puts all fatties on blast with a single shot

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    So her husband is just cool with his wife posting pics in bra and panties online ?

She does look good....just seems like she was trying to be ? not inspiring .

Stop hatin Ms.S the thread aint about her taking pics in her bra and panties its about her shittin on other mothers who have trouble losing weight after giving birth, lets stay on topic here
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    People hate fit people.

That's why they Started calling fat women ? like curvy and real women. ? disgusting.

Look at old art and illustrations, "fat" (average) women have been the norm for centuries.

If anything this extreme fitness is whats relatively new.

maybe in eur culture...

it's obvious that "extreme" fitness was never the norm in european culture...

entitlement and ignorance two things you showcase very well when you are bitter.

No not just in European culture, don't start caping Jamel.

She looks great but to act as though every woman is the same and there aren't other factors involved is unfair to the average woman.

The average woman's body WILL NOT look like that 4 days after childbirth and that is nothing to be ashamed of at all.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People hate fit people.

That's why they Started calling fat women ? like curvy and real women. ? disgusting.

Look at old art and illustrations, "fat" (average) women have been the norm for centuries.

maybe in eur culture...

entitlement and ignorance two things you showcase very well when you are bitter.

You would describe Greece as part of Europe?

The Ancient Olympic Games were religious and athletic festivals held every four years at the sanctuary of Zeus in Olympia, Greece. The most widely accepted inception date for the Ancient Olympics is 776 BC

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great job, I suppose

I have no desire to fornicate with her so ? trying to explain to ppl the ? of this thread

Now what thread did I see that pic of Toccara in..........
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Options
    Ya mama's fat, ? .

I never even knocked her at all.

But she should not be setting any type of "bar" for realistic expectations post-pregnancy.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I saw a video of a teen getting cancer, becoming skinny ass ? after chemo. And then he worked his ass off nh with weights eventually becoming big and fit as hell.

A man would applaud him for his efforts but a fat or skinny woman would become jealous and think its about her.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foh wit that boney hefa. Legs looking like they're about to snap at any minute
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Ya mama's fat, ? .

I never even knocked her at all.

But she should not be setting any type of "bar" for realistic expectations post-pregnancy.

Actually no. My moms skinner than you. My family actually works out
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where in the ? does anyone get off being angry about someone looking better than them? How? Why?

I don't get it.

They'll eat up magazines with celebs who lost their baby weight after their child births yet give it to a regular old Jane and everyone loses their minds.

American is affected by ? that is backwards as ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    People hate fit people.

maybe in eur culture...

She looks great but to act as though every woman is the same and there aren't other factors involved is unfair to the average woman.

The average woman's body WILL NOT look like that 4 days after childbirth and that is nothing to be ashamed of at all.

kat ur just as guilty cause every time a model type broad is posted on here ur like "oh she has a boy body, not thick enough, not womanly" I'm not hating on u right now but u know its true
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    People hate fit people.

Look at Egyptian art.

Checkmate fat ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Gyms are more available and cheaper today than 10-20 years ago. You don't even need personal trainers, look up some trainers on YouTube or something.

What's your excuse of being fat and lazy?

Do you know the health risks of being obese like you are? Scust
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a 'hater' by far, but that seems a bit unrealistic for certain people. Some women just let themselves go during their pregnancy. Some just don't take fitness/their health serious enough to do something about it.
    It's motivation for my fat ass. I'm working hard to get this weight off.

@MoneyPowerRespect

Can we have some pics of your fat ass?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it comes to a post- pregnancy body, you gotta look at the pre-pregnancy body, too.
    they don't hear tho
    couple that with her 'profession'

I'd join the ? fatty movement if Khalessi, Aqua or even MPR dropped a pic close to this 2 months after giving birth.......
  • Kat
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    People hate fit people.

maybe in eur culture...

kat ur just as guilty cause every time a model type broad is posted on here ur like "oh she has a boy body, not thick enough, not womanly" I'm not hating on u right now but u know its true

Just as guilty of what exactly?

Speaking on my preference doesn't mean I don't understand that women are built differently and can be attractive in their own right.

This thread isn't about attraction or preference to me though, it's about setting an unrealistic expectation.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Elrawd wrote: »
    People mad cause they're lower on the hierarchy than other people

there is no hierarchy,....? bleed just like us

There is always a hierarchy. We love sorting people into groups and ranking them from best to worst. It's how we pick who we sleep with, what we buy and even who we listen to.

They should be mad at the game not the player
    There is nothing that makes another man greater than u unless ur dead and he's alive..n people who use objects to define them are not people,they are objects themselves

That's ridiculous. I just came back from the gym. Seen a guy bench pressing 405 lbs on the incline bench. This goes without saying he is a greater lifter than I am.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her obliques are define....

but thats it....

that's weird as ? ...

how you got brolic obliques but everything else flabby and sick?

Something's definitely off.