Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Oh shut up...nobody was copping pleas.

Dudes speaking on ? they know nothing about....and missing the point as usual.

you took that kind of personally

Once the IC chicks (except Kai and MPR) joined in the thread... mad excuses and conspiracy theories were thrown around.

Should I have taken it some other type of way?

Like I said...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and the stretched out ? ....real talk tho, if a woman catch feeling off this hoe she need to ? herself, just cause she physically right dont mean she mentally right, and for some reason, mentally matters more with women..go figure, hoe seek attention through hate after giving life to a being...she mentally out of shape..irony above 9000

? wit a fat wife post
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/517210/20131027/top-10-obese-countries-world-obesity.htm

1: The United States

Overeating, lack of health insurance access and comparatively high poverty are among the many reasons why the US has the highest obesity rate with 34 percent of the adult population classified as obese.

America breeds a culture of over-indulgence in EVERYTHING. Food is one of the main delicacies. Americans live in the land of plenty and we want everything on demand! So when you buck the system by being counter cultural, such as being in shape, people are going to hate!

It doesn't matter if your male or female. If your in shape people hate you. Why? because they envy you. Even in the gym people will hate on you because you have a better body than them. But it's just human beings being human beings.

But I applaud folks who are obese that come to the gym and work hard at changing their lifestyle. They are actively doing something to rectify the situation that they are in; they are not just sitting on a coach wishing they could lose 100lbs, while watching Jeopardy and eating ding-dongs. It takes hard work, dedication, and consistency if you want to be fit.

Hating on the internet while stuffing your face full of rocky road ice cream isn't going to stop you from being fat. Getting off your lazy tail and doing some physical exercise will. Amen.

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Once the IC chicks (except Kai and MPR) joined in the thread... mad excuses and conspiracy theories were thrown around.

Like I said...

What do 'dudes' need to know about fat ? hating on non-fats? please tell...

True story... Mrs. Budd went to church on Sunday (looking cute as usual) and 3 fat church women told her she was "tooo skinny" and that no man (meaning me) wants a woman that's skinny... the term "a man wants a woman with meat on her bones" was thrown about.

she aint fat or skinny... she's healthy... works out daily (at 5am) and eats pretty healthy... manages to put 50 hrs at the job and have church commitments, etc.... ? making excuses period.

Americans are fat and believe that fat is the new healthy as evidenced by the miserable church trolls.

• Kat
    edited December 2013
    Options

Like I said...

True story... Mrs. Budd went to church on Sunday (looking cute as usual) and 3 fat church women told her she was "tooo skinny" and that no man (meaning me) wants a woman that's skinny... the term "a man wants a woman with meat on her bones" was thrown about.

she aint fat or skinny... she's healthy... works out daily (at 5am) and eats pretty healthy... manages to put 50 hrs at the job and have church commitments, etc.... ? making excuses period.

Americans are fat and believe that fat is the new healthy as evidenced by the miserable church trolls.

Okay so you had a personal situation and decided to project in this thread, even though it has nothing to do with what was attempted to be conveyed by the 'hateful' IC females.

Do I feel like overweight women should hate on thin women? No.

I feel like thin women, especially thin Black women, get treated just as unfairly at times.

That said, this thread is about pregnancy and sending a positive, REALISTIC message to young women.

Got women out here catching the baby blues cause their body hasn't bounced back a month after delivering a child.

That was my only point throughout this entire thread.

But of course men would prefer to believe that women just want to hate on other women because they might not look as good.

Men are the new ? .
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo, wayment, we're supposed to have the baby weight off in 6 mos or less? Damn.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options

Like I said...

Okay so you had a personal situation and decided to project in this thread, even though it has nothing to do with what was attempted to be conveyed by the 'hateful' IC females.

I feel like thin women, especially thin Black women, get treated just as unfairly at times.

That said, this thread is about pregnancy and sending a positive, REALISTIC message to young women.

Got women out here catching the baby blues cause their body hasn't bounced back a month after delivering a child.

But of course men would prefer to believe that women just want to hate on other women because they might not look as good.

Men are the new ? .

"Realistic" is subjective. You seem to think what this lady has done is unrealistic. Which she and other have proving as false. The reality is that most women don't have the self discipline to do what she has done.

See people like you think going to the gym for about an hour is hard on a consistent basis but try being discipline enough for the remaining 23 hours and not put garbage in your mouth. That's what fit people do and it's very realistic.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    So her husband is just cool with his wife posting pics in bra and panties online ?

She does look good....just seems like she was trying to be ? not inspiring .

Funny
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Soooo, wayment, we're supposed to have the baby weight off in 6 mos or less? Damn.

where was this said? cuz i haven't seen it. she just posted a pic. where did she say that all women need to look like her after pregnancy?

are y'all just looking for things to take umbrage with?
    Funny
  • Kat
    Options
    ^ so this lady is not allowed to post pics because YOU feel that her body is not sending out positive/realistic messages about pregnancy?

if her posting a single picture is enough to make some other chick lose all self-esteem in her post-pregnancy body, then that chick needs serious mental help.

you are in here making all kinds of assumptions about how she starved herself or how much her baby weighs, when actually premi babies are more likely to be born to overweight women. how do you know any of this?

men don't do this to each other, they'll congratulate instead of hating, but women we tend to be so vicious to each other, for absolutely NO reason

It's not the posting of the picture, it's the glorification of the picture like she's setting the bar for post-pregnancy weight loss when she's not a typical case by any means.

I never said she starved herself, but I am curious as to how much her baby weighed after seeing the pics posted..so what?

Men hate too..they're just more likely to hate on the non-physical, i.e. money and pulling ? .
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options
    Yall tripping if you think that her post preggo body is realistic.

Just because you have extra weight after pregnancy doesn't mean you were shoveling down cheeseburgers for 10 mos

Some women had to get on bedrest (like me). Some women had to take corticosteroids (like me). Some women are naturally thick and have slower metabolisms (like me). Some women still have stitches down below and can't exercise until they're removed (like me) Some women are severely depressed during pregnancy and over eat. Some women actually have lives and careers to get back to and can't work out immediately after. There's probably a nanny holding that woman's baby while she's taking that picture. I didn't have a nanny. I was at home, studying for exams while my kid was asleep, looking forward to my husband to come home so I could get a break and wash my ass.
  • Kat
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »

Like I said...

Men are the new ? .

"Realistic" is subjective. You seem to think what this lady has done is unrealistic. Which she and other have proving as false. The reality is that most women don't have the self discipline to do what she has done.

See people like you think going to the gym for about an hour is hard on a consistent basis but try being discipline enough for the remaining 23 hours and not put garbage in your mouth. That's what fit people do and it's very realistic.

Kai you about to call him out for these assumptions or nah?
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options

where was this said? cuz i haven't seen it. she just posted a pic. where did she say that all women need to look like her after pregnancy?

are y'all just looking for things to take umbrage with?

Not what she said, going by the assumptions/timelines in this thread.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm talking about this case right here in this thread..is that not what this thread is about?

But a ten lb baby is a bit excessive yes, but let's say the parents are both 6 feet tall or better..that wouldn't change the expectation a little?

Like I said, you can't put all women in the same box. You have to consider all the factors.

Not all women that deal with post pregnancy weight loss are fat blobs that sat on their ? for nine months.

Shut up Kat
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Options
    Yall tripping if you think that her post preggo body is realistic.

Just because you have extra weight after pregnancy doesn't mean you were shoveling down cheeseburgers for 10 mos

Some women had to get on bedrest (like me). Some women had to take corticosteroids (like me). Some women are naturally thick and have slower metabolisms (like me). Some women still have stitches down below and can't exercise until they're removed (like me) Some women are severely depressed during pregnancy and over eat. Some women actually have lives and careers to get back to and can't work out immediately after. There's probably a nanny holding that woman's baby while she's taking that picture. I didn't have a nanny. I was at home, studying for exams while my kid was asleep, looking forward to my husband to come home so I could get a break and wash my ass.

FOH with these excuses Skylar!! Like you know better than these dudes..never mind that you've actually been through it, there is no place for logic here.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like I said...

Just read this ? , and I'm very angry.

Ole big ass sweet potato pie smelling ? . So they aren't satisfied with being fat, they want the world as big as they are.

Then have the nerve to tell our girl what her significant other wants.
    Smh I'm ? . She prolly knows how I get that's y she didn't tell me.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options
    its obvious men hate... look what happens everytime i post a shirtless pic in a spoiler....

Don't let them stop you boo.
  • Kat
    Options
    lol..how did this become about my fitness regimen?

Damn you act like I weigh 300 lbs.
  • GettinLo
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Like I said...

Just read this ? , and I'm very angry.

Ole big ass sweet potato pie smelling ? . So they aren't satisfied with being fat, they want the world as big as they are.

Then have the nerve to tell our girl what her significant other wants.
    Smh I'm ? . She prolly knows how I get that's y she didn't tell me.

Wait this ? said "our girl"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOcVYXqFvfR_OWirVuvV_DtWRua9Ko_QGGJvu9PGCTATm-igzFOw
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options

Don't sweat it. Every guy here still wants to ? you yo.
  • GettinLo
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »

Don't sweat it. Every guy here still wants to ? you yo.

SMASH on her mouth tho... that ? is still destroyed
  • Kat
    Options
    ? off pops..as if that old ass ? still gets hard.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    So her husband is just cool with his wife posting pics in bra and panties online ?

She does look good....just seems like she was trying to be ? not inspiring .

Funny

Glad you are amused ..... Although that wasn't my intent @stopitfive