New Mom ( 4 days ) - Puts all fatties on blast with a single shot

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a 'hater' by far, but that seems a bit unrealistic for certain people. Some women just let theemselves go during their pregnancy. Some just don't take fitness/their health serious enough t.o do something about it.
    It's motivation for my fat ass. I'm working hard to get this weight off.

Meh I rather my woman let herself go during pregnancy vs my baby not eating good. I want a big strong baby lol

Bruh you would loathe that fat ? after 2 days of non-sop eating and using the "but I'm pregnant" excuse

My last girl was big, shrugs

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this will not motivate anyone

When a person doesn't want to be overweight

They do it for them

Not a Norwegian blogger or some ?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I snacked all the time. I didn't see the point in constantly eating big meals.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well since she's workin out she needs to do some squats and lunges to make that a** game proper.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

They do it for them

True... but why do regular (read fat) women feel the need to comment & get mad over someone that's fit and doing them.

There'd be no hype, outrage or controversy if dumpy ? just kept quiet and went about their lazy, shiftless ways but instead, they commence to hating on the internet.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They do it for them

True... but why do regular (read fat) women feel the need to comment & get mad over someone that's fit and doing them.

There'd be no hype, outrage or controversy if dumpy ? just kept quiet and went about their lazy, shiftless ways but instead, they commence to hating on the internet.

probably because there's always some single, child ridden, and equally overweight ? saying

"See, she can do it"

I could be wrong though
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to any woman actively trying to get back in shape after pregnancy, and not sitting around talking bout baby weight when her kid is 5.

4 days after a pregnancy with a flat stomach is some freaky ? though.

Still y should this ? any female off?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't understand where the hate is coming from tho. she just posted a pic, it's not like she called them fat our anything. what's with the vitriol?

so it's cool to talk all this ? about this lady for no reason but ? forbid anyone do the same to a fat person

Thank you!!

Someone with some sense
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of these ? have gestational diabetes during pregnancy.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To skinny for me
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me. Didn't this board have a weight room before?

It still does but it's hidden so to speak. You can access it from GNS
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't understand where the hate is coming from tho. she just posted a pic, it's not like she called them fat our anything. what's with the vitriol?

so it's cool to talk all this ? about this lady for no reason but ? forbid anyone do the same to a fat person

It's Ok to talk about fit people but fit people can't talk about fat people.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options

They do it for them

Body envy is real..
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People need to stop comparing themselves to others period. Of course a woman who's job it is stay in shape is going to bounce back quicker than a woman who doesn't workout much(although having a flat tummy 4 days post birth is crazy) . No need for a woman who just gave birth to feel down because of a pic....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    So her husband is just cool with his wife posting pics in bra and panties online ?

She does look good....just seems like she was trying to be ? not inspiring .

Stop hatin Ms.S the thread aint about her taking pics in her bra and panties its about her shittin on other mothers who have trouble losing weight after giving birth, lets stay on topic here

Ohhhhhh I see..... so you agree she was doing to be ? and not inspiring then

Got it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I'm not a 'hater' by far, but that seems a bit unrealistic for certain people. Some women just let themselves go during their pregnancy. Some just don't take fitness/their health serious enough to do something about it.

I goat'd your post for the honesty. I've seen some women take the 'eating for two" thing way too far...end up picking up 60+ lbs during pregnancy eating every time they get a craving and using the baby as an excuse. My whole thing I don't get is, what you as a woman put into your body goes to your baby too so that should motivate you more to eat healthy when you're pregnant. I'm not saying not to indulge in cravings every now and again, but women who just gorge themselves on food simply just because can't be healthy for the baby or themselves.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still ugly tho
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Man....why do people even give a ? about this kinda ? ?
    Just imagine you being a lazy ? sitting around watching TV and complaining about being broke. Then you walk your ass down the street to 3 fast food joints and fill out 3 applications then walk back home and have the
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Man....why do people even give a ? about this kinda ? ?
    Just imagine you being a lazy ? sitting around watching TV and complaining about being broke. Then you walk your ass down the street to 3 fast food joints and fill out 3 applications then walk back home and have the nerve to feel good about yourself.

Now imagine a ? roll up in a bad ass coupe (waxed wit rimmed shinin on dat ass), ? got on a nice business suit and shoes made out of some dead ass lizard. And he happened to have gone to the same high school as you and had the same circumstances.

And while he walking down the street watching you look out the window wondering who this square ass ? on your block is he just stops and says, "I MAKE $125k JUST OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL....WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?"

You drop your peanut butter and jelly sandwich just in time to see your chick looking at you like, "WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE MR. MONEY OVER THERE?"

Well... thats how these fat ? feel...

not i @darxwell

You dont count. You actually try and you've lost a lot of weight. Most these fat broads on that Nagasaki status. BLowing the ? up unnecessarily.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I'm not a 'hater' by far, but that seems a bit unrealistic for certain people. Some women just let themselves go during their pregnancy. Some just don't take fitness/their health serious enough to do something about it.

I goat'd your post for the honesty. I've seen some women take the 'eating for two" thing way too far...end up picking up 60+ lbs during pregnancy eating every time they get a craving and using the baby as an excuse. My whole thing I don't get is, what you as a woman put into your body goes to your baby too so that should motivate you more to eat healthy when you're pregnant. I'm not saying not to indulge in cravings every now and again, but women who just gorge themselves on food simply just because can't be healthy for the baby or themselves.

I gained 50lbs my first time from eating fried foods on a regular basis. It took about a year to get all that weight off and I was 20.
    I gained 40 this time, but I can honestly say that I ate somewhat better. (I love peach cobbler). But because I breastfeed, I've found myself eating WAY healthier. I try to walk on my treadmill and stuff, too. I just gotta make it a part of my lifestyle.

I get what you're saying, but for some it's hard to eat healthy when you're hungry ALL THE TIME. I remember I ate lunch and was hungry 30 min later as if I didn't have anything to eat. But even with eating right you still have to remain fairly active as well. And THAT'S the part where people tend to slack off. They don't wanna walk to the mailbox and breathe the air..smh
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like fat hoes

KanyeShrug1.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quantity is not always Quality
    Craving for SUGAR is an addiction, its not being hungry.
    if you eat CLEAN you will be in good shape. And thats where the problem is.
    You have to eat for your baby not for Shaq...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women helping to objectify themselves..... great
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Thing is, women don't really need to up their caloric intake all that much when they pregnant. Bishes just use pregnancy as an excuse to gorge themselves, and pregnant or not, once the weight goes on, that ? never goes off.

i disagree.

granted not to the extremes it has been taken too...

but it's hard to say what you said when other mammals up their caloric intake.

Oh women def need to eat more when they're pregnant but not to the extreme that it's taken too I mean come on you see what these blimps end up looking like.