New Mom ( 4 days ) - Puts all fatties on blast with a single shot

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I'm not a 'hater' by far, but that seems a bit unrealistic for certain people. Some women just let themselves go during their pregnancy. Some just don't take fitness/their health serious enough to do something about it.
    It's motivation for my fat ass. I'm working hard to get this weight off.

I goat'd your post for the honesty. I've seen some women take the 'eating for two" thing way too far...end up picking up 60+ lbs during pregnancy eating every time they get a craving and using the baby as an excuse. My whole thing I don't get is, what you as a woman put into your body goes to your baby too so that should motivate you more to eat healthy when you're pregnant. I'm not saying not to indulge in cravings every now and again, but women who just gorge themselves on food simply just because can't be healthy for the baby or themselves.

I gained 50lbs my first time from eating fried foods on a regular basis. It took about a year to get all that weight off and I was 20.
    I gained 40 this time, but I can honestly say that I ate somewhat better. (I love peach cobbler). But because I breastfeed, I've found myself eating WAY healthier. I try to walk on my treadmill and stuff, too. I just gotta make it a part of my lifestyle.

I get what you're saying, but for some it's hard to eat healthy when you're hungry ALL THE TIME. I remember I ate lunch and was hungry 30 min later as if I didn't have anything to eat. But even with eating right you still have to remain fairly active as well. And THAT'S the part where people tend to slack off. They don't wanna walk to the mailbox and breathe the air..smh

I completely get it's harder to eat healthier all the time when a woman is pregnant and I'm not pretending I'm a full on health food nut myself. I love fried foods like most people do but I know not to eat them daily or more than a certain amount of times per week. Some women use being pregnant as an excuse to just become greedy as ? though. Like you said, you gained 50lbs from eating mainly fried foods, 2nd time around you gained 10 less because you changed your eating habits. Being pregnant ain't just about the woman, it's about the baby too and I will never understand how some don't consider "What I eat my baby is eating too so if I eat Popeyes 7 times in 2 weeks that's probably not healthy for the baby"...Also with the being active thing that's another issue I've seen. Not saying a pregnant woman got to be training for a marathon but you're right in that some won't even get up enough to go grab the mail. I'd have no issue catering extra to a woman's needs during pregnancy but I ain't about to be enable no unhealthy habits that's going to make not only you but the baby unhealthy as well.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought you has to wear a diaper up to a week after birth cause you still kinda bleeding.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i thought you has to wear a diaper up to a week after birth cause you still kinda bleeding.

Lol @ a week, try 8 weeks
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    well 1 week or 8 weeks....she dont look like she wearing ? ....so something is afoot
  • royalpalms81
    royalpalms81 Members Posts: 11
    Options
    This is why I need a white chick
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are plenty of things afoot.

Pregnancy and aging kills these women whos entire existence is based around their looks. That's their meal ticket, so they know how imperative it is to maintain it no matter the cost.

? it..Imma have a 2lb baby but I'll be back taking selfies in 4 days.

That's not a good message.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Pregnancy and aging kills these women whos entire existence is based around their looks. That's their meal ticket, so they know how imperative it is to maintain it no matter the cost.

Smh. Don't know the difference between eating healthy and starving oneself.

Chics giving birth to 10lb bundles of diabetes talking about "ooooh he healthy".
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pralims
    Depends on the birth.
  • Kat
    Options
    I'm talking about this case right here in this thread..is that not what this thread is about?

But a ten lb baby is a bit excessive yes, but let's say the parents are both 6 feet tall or better..that wouldn't change the expectation a little?

Like I said, you can't put all women in the same box. You have to consider all the factors.

Not all women that deal with post pregnancy weight loss are fat blobs that sat on their ? for nine months.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »

Smh. Don't know the difference between eating healthy and starving oneself.

Chics giving birth to 10lb bundles of diabetes talking about "ooooh he healthy".

yeah...healthy as fukk
    @pralims
    Depends on the birth.

so she loses the weight quickly and stops bleeding quickly....an thinks all women should do that and have no excuses...yea she on some ?
  • blackrain
    Options

Pregnancy and aging kills tha lotwomen whos entire existence is based around their looks. That's their meal ticket, so they know how imperative it is to maintain it no matter the cost.

Or maybe they figured out you don't have to eat unhealthy during pregnancy and gain alot excess weight not attributed to the baby
  • Kat
    Options

Pregnancy and aging kills tha lotwomen whos entire existence is based around their looks. That's their meal ticket, so they know how imperative it is to maintain it no matter the cost.

Or maybe they figured out you don't have to eat unhealthy during pregnancy and gain alot excess weight not attributed to the baby

How does that apply to what I said? That's a given, but this example right here is on the opposite end of the spectrum.

You're just trying to be catty...sit down girl.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    I see pregnant women doing exercises in the gym all the time.

Black women (and white women that like black men) be like "Gurl this baby gon make my ass phat!".

White women (and health conscious black women) be like "I'm not going to let this baby give me a fat ass".
  • blackrain
    Options

How does that apply to what I said? That's a given, but this example right here is on the opposite end of the spectrum.

You're trying to be a smart ass and failed. Just like a hating ass woman tosee another woman look better than her in some way and instead of simpmy giving a compliment you try to tear her down with negative assumptions about her lol
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i think we need to understand that white women need to be thin.....their men like them looking like 12yr old boys and then they buy them ? .

these ? aint health conscious
    Lol skinny ? with huge breast implants look funny to me.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    Let me give you Fatties some female motivation.

I love fitness chics yo!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    aye kat next time im in texas hmu. for the right price i can coach you and make u run around the parking lot and lose all that fat
  • Kat
    Options

You're trying to be a smart ass and failed. Just like a hating ass woman tosee another woman look better than her in some way and instead of simpmy giving a compliment you try to tear her down with negative assumptions about her lol

You're missing the point..I gave her props on her physique two pages back..why no quote on those posts?
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skinny aint fit and neither is fat ? walkin round talkin bout "I'm thick"... no ma, you're FAT.

But the point of this thread is that the vast majority of women are insecure. Once the IC chicks (except Kai and MPR) joined in the thread... mad excuses and conspiracy theories were thrown around.

Fat woman sees fit (healthy) woman in sexy workout outfit, dress, jeans, anything, ? start coppin pleas "Oh if I didn't have to work, raise kids, cook dinner, clean the house, etc, I'd look like that too!"

(most) Guys give ZERO ? about another dudes appearance
  • Kat
    Options
    Oh shut up...nobody was copping pleas.

Dudes speaking on ? they know nothing about....and missing the point as usual.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Skinny aint fit and neither is fat ? walkin round talkin bout "I'm thick"... no ma, you're FAT.

But the point of this thread is that the vast majority of women are insecure. Once the IC chicks (except Kai and MPR) joined in the thread... mad excuses and conspiracy theories were thrown around.

Fat woman sees fit (healthy) woman in sexy workout outfit, dress, jeans, anything, ? start coppin pleas "Oh if I didn't have to work, raise kids, cook dinner, clean the house, etc, I'd look like that too!"

(most) Guys give ZERO ? about another dudes appearance

but these skinny chicks do be them stay at home moms with nothing to do but stay trying to be thin....that is their meal ticket
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    People mad cause they're lower on the hierarchy than other people

there is no hierarchy,....? bleed just like us

There is always a hierarchy. We love sorting people into groups and ranking them from best to worst. It's how we pick who we sleep with, what we buy and even who we listen to.

They should be mad at the game not the player
    There is nothing that makes another man greater than u unless ur dead and he's alive..n people who use objects to define them are not people,they are objects themselves

That's ridiculous. I just came back from the gym. Seen a guy bench pressing 405 lbs on the incline bench. This goes without saying he is a greater lifter than I am.

That's some serious weight. I finally got to 3 plates on the incline over the summer. It took me 7 years to get there. 4 plates is the next goal for both flat and incline. Amen.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh shut up...nobody was copping pleas.

Dudes speaking on ? they know nothing about....and missing the point as usual.

you took that kind of personally