18 Ridiculous Reasons This Sista Feels White Women Are Dating Black Men & It Aint For Love!

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    c/s..lock this thread @evilchuck.

I aint a mod anymore :(@Kat

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »

Uh oh, discussion getting too real for women, lock it up.

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    @DNB1 said 'mesmerised by black cocky' NH

Common misconceptions all over the place.

If you really want to see who is checking out who, this link has all the answers. Its been posted many times.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Long and short:

Black women write back the most. Whether it’s due to talkativeness, loneliness, or a sense of plain decency, black women are by far the most likely to respond to a first contact attempt. In many cases, their response rate is one and a half times the average, and, overall, black women reply about a quarter more often that other women.

» White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height.

» White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post.

Women are attracted to power & the white man has the power. But they are mainly with white men for money reasons. Every race of women come to us brothas when they want some ? . They just using white men, but they love black men. A white women told me this before she gave me some of the best head ever, and let me nut in her mouth. She loved every drop. True Story
    Like being used for sex is somehow better than being used for money and power. Dunno about you but I'd rather be seen as the man who's known for having money & power than for his d*cksize.

If this is true it ain't something to be proud of, wake up. Women seeing and using you as some type of buck/ sex toy. Blacks were treated as animals behind that stereotype, that blacks were oversexualized, simple charicatures of men devoid of soul and intelligence. Some n*ggas (and I use that term litterally) actually relish in that status, thinking they're sex symbols when women see 'em as bucks.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mr.Forte, how many Denny's Grand Slams did she pound down before you had your very romantic rendezvous?

PS. Thanks for all the details..smh

She was a gorgeous white woman. True Story

pic or

DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg

The real truth is BM are mesmerized by WW..

Whenever I see a BM holding hands in public or on a dinner date it's with a fat white chick. Never see the same level of affection expressed towards a BW.

BW have a right to be mad because so many guys put WW on a pedestal..True Story.

speak for your ? self ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? ain't real, it's a bunch of generalizations and essentially a ? ? contest between men.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It is too real?

We all know the socio-influences that are made with dating a white woman/ white men living in the united states of America.

However, what is intriguing that African/Pan-African Americans are denying the significance, loyalty, beauty, regal, and intelligence of the Black woman. Yet, Americans, reinforces the slavery stereotypes of Black women into modern American cultures of today with the help of Black men being the pivotal point of continuing the division.

This is becoming a tired subject. There's all of this talk of dating white men because black men "aint ? " or keep loyal to our "brothers". Or how black women aint ? and it's quite funny because from the small sample of black women on the ic; we are seen as people who are doing great things with admitting our past and moving forward.

I'm tired of having our women being on the stand and having to justify why we are important.

I'm all for dating in different cultures/ "race". We are all different and interesting.

I tell my friends date whoever you like and not be ashamed of it.

Too many people died and fought for the right for us to love who we want and marry who we want.

Love is a true form of colorblindness without white privilege influence.

• Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »

If you really want to see who is checking out who, this link has all the answers. Its been posted many times.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Long and short:

Black women write back the most. Whether it’s due to talkativeness, loneliness, or a sense of plain decency, black women are by far the most likely to respond to a first contact attempt. In many cases, their response rate is one and a half times the average, and, overall, black women reply about a quarter more often that other women.

» White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height.

» White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post.

Women are attracted to power & the white man has the power. But they are mainly with white men for money reasons. Every race of women come to us brothas when they want some ? . They just using white men, but they love black men. A white women told me this before she gave me some of the best head ever, and let me nut in her mouth. She loved every drop. True Story
    Like being used for sex is somehow better than being used for money and power. Dunno about you but I'd rather be seen as the man who's known for having money & power than for his d*cksize.

If this is true it ain't something to be proud of, wake up. Women seeing and using you as some type of buck/ sex toy. Blacks were treated as animals behind that stereotype, that blacks were oversexualized, simple charicatures of men devoid of soul and intelligence. Some n*ggas (and I use that term litterally) actually relish in that status, thinking they're sex symbols when women see 'em as bucks.

I'm just quoting what a white woman told me bruh. I want to be known for my money power also. Black men are the strongest people on the planet.
  • zombie
    Options

I don't care what the preferences of the ILL COMMUNITY are as most of the people here are not worthy of any personal or intellectual respect. This place is loaded with house ? , ? , outright buffoons and the severely undereducated not to mention the legion of real and pure ? and i mean ? stressing the ER.
  • Muhannad
    Options

Long and short:

I'm just quoting what a white woman told me bruh. I want to be known for my money power also. Black men are the strongest people on the planet.
    That chick had to be comfortable to tell you that sh*t. How are black men "the strongest on the planet" when they don't even run things in their own continent?

• zombie
    Options

Long and short:

Black people are the weakest people on the planet if we had strength our men would not be quoting the words of some random and unimportant white ? .
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

Long and short:

That chick had to be comfortable to tell you that sh*t. How are black men "the strongest on the planet" when they don't even run things in their own continent?

Because we been through more ? than anybody, and we still smiling. Most people would jump off a bridge if they walked a day in our shoes. True Story
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's easy to point the finger than face the truth. Maybe that ? who made the list needs to look at her deficiencies as a person, but maybe they don't want to face the truth.

FYI.....Black men, women, white women,etc aren't property. No one belongs to anyone.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @evilchuck

See you said something really exceptional there! Would have been a shame to lock a topic and not have read that.

Besides, if you get rid of all the tired topics, what else would there be except YCN?..lol
  • zombie
    Options

Long and short:

Because we been through more ? than anybody, and we still smiling. Most people would jump off a bridge if they walked a day in our shoes. True Story

A STRONG PEOPLE would not be in the position to have to survive anything in the first place and current day black people in america don't go through ? . You think chicago is bad trying living in a brazilian favela.

black men need to stop obsessing over white women and work on fixing our families or risk being an underclass forever.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

I don't care what the preferences of the ILL COMMUNITY are as most of the people here are not worthy of any personal or intellectual respect. This place is loaded with house ? , ? , outright buffoons and the severely undereducated not to mention the legion of real and pure ? and i mean ? stressing the ER.

Damn lol. True tho.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It's easy to point the finger than face the truth. Maybe that ? who made the list needs to look at her deficiencies as a person, but maybe they don't want to face the truth.

FYI.....Black men, women, white women,etc aren't property. No one belongs to anyone.

Quoted for GOATNESS

Black women act like slave masters, You don't own me. True Story
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Long and short:

Black people are the weakest people on the planet if we had strength our men would not be quoting the words of some random and unimportant white ? .

Divided, not weak.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

Long and short:

A STRONG PEOPLE would not be in the position to have to survive anything in the first place and current day black people in america don't go through ? . You think chicago is bad trying living in a brazilian favela.

black men need to stop obsessing over white women and work on fixing our families or risk being an underclass forever.

If you think black men are not strong, you dumb ? bruh. I'm not about to debate with you.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People should like what they like, it ain't nobody's business who someone dates. The only time i have an issue with race ? , is when people think others are below them or above them. All that other bs is just ethnocentric views.

• Mr.Forte
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Long and short:

Divided, not weak.

Right now black men and women are separated. Don't know if were ever gonna reconcile though.True Story
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options

Long and short:

If you think black men are not strong, you dumb ? bruh. I'm not about to debate with you.

you are not smart enough to debate with me your understanding of what makes a people strong is faulty. Just surviving is not good enough to qualify a people as being strong
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

Long and short:

you are not smart enough to debate with me your understanding of what makes a people strong is faulty. Just surviving is not good enough to equalify as being strong qualify

You not on my level bruh.
  • Muhannad
    Options

Long and short:

I see what you're trying to say but your logic is strong. It's similar to these single mothers that call themselves strong because they've made bad choices upon bad choices and had to live with the consequences.

By that logic a male prostitute that was molested by his uncle and lived on the street is the strongest since "he's been through some sh*t" and is still standing. Putting yourself in a position where people put you through some sh*t doesn't necessarily constitute as strong to me.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

Long and short:

I see what you're trying to say but your logic is strong. It's similar to these single mothers that call themselves strong because they've made bad choices upon bad choices and had to live with the consequences.

By that logic a male prostitute that was molested by his uncle and lived on the street is the strongest since "he's been through some sh*t" and is still standing. Putting yourself in a position where people put you through some sh*t doesn't necessarily constitute as strong to me.

How the hell did blacks get into slavery bruh, by choice or force. Don't ever compare no ? like that to single mothers who choose horrible mates to reproduce with. You just ethered yourself