18 Ridiculous Reasons This Sista Feels White Women Are Dating Black Men & It Aint For Love!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    r-NATURAL-HAIR-large570.jpg
    natural-black-hairstyles-11.jpg
    summer_hairstyles_for_black_women_with_natural_hair.jpg

? bless you bruh.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FrenchFry wrote: »
    r-NATURAL-HAIR-large570.jpg
    natural-black-hairstyles-11.jpg
    summer_hairstyles_for_black_women_with_natural_hair.jpg

? bless you bruh.

Peace be unto you my brotha.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why Black Girls hate White Girls

http://youtu.be/mwOrQmDjM64

White women always want to play the victim

Reverse racism seem to he the it thing right now

You are a closed minded little ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are a closed minded little ? .

Lol...that ? sounded too funny.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr. FORTE has officialy out cooned Ajackson. Smh pitiful

Co-sign. If someone wants to date outside their race it's up to them but for him to say Black women "love White daddy" and want to hurt Black men is ? . By far, as I've said here several times, Black women are more loyal to their race then Black men. I know many Black men are frustrated with the way some Black women act and the constant and annoying love of long ass weaves but he's become the king of ? on this site.
    You're sure about that?

What if these black women just have less options than black men? What if other races of men just aren't attracted to black women because of their African features, their (perceived) bad attitude, weight issues and excess baggage like daddy issues and bastard children? What if countless studies have shown black women to be the least desired and least married group?
    Why is Scandal so popular under a certain segment black women? What if alot of black women don't want to be black evidenced by the fact they spend billions annually on weave and hair products and lie about their background? What if black women still use terms as good hair and bad hair? What's loyalty anyway? Did black women have a problem with making black men look bad in talkshows like Jenny Jones, Oprah, Phil Donahue, Sally Jesse, Ricki lake etc. in the 90's, movies like Color Purple, Waiting to Exhale, Precious, documentaries like Black in America, dateline etc.?

I got alot of questions that you and I know the answers to ;). Let's cut this bs about black women being more loyal out since the facts I stated prove otherwise.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respect the black women choices to be all eurocentric.

But when we will start posting some Black wome with their natural hair please IC ?

98 % of the BW posted are some women in perms and fake hair!!

What? Ill Pix homie.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL, white women playing the victim?

For what?
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Mr. FORTE has officialy out cooned Ajackson. Smh pitiful

Co-sign. If someone wants to date outside their race it's up to them but for him to say Black women "love White daddy" and want to hurt Black men is ? . By far, as I've said here several times, Black women are more loyal to their race then Black men. I know many Black men are frustrated with the way some Black women act and the constant and annoying love of long ass weaves but he's become the king of ? on this site.
    You're sure about that?

What if these black women just have less options than black men? What if other races of men just aren't attracted to black women because of their African features, their (perceived) bad attitude, weight issues and excess baggage like daddy issues and bastard children? What if countless studies have shown black women to be the least desired and least married group?
    Why is Scandal so popular under a certain segment black women? What if alot of black women don't want to be black evidenced by the fact they spend billions annually on weave and hair products and lie about their background? What if black women still use terms as good hair and bad hair? What's loyalty anyway? Did black women have a problem with making black men look bad in talkshows like Jenny Jones, Oprah, Phil Donahue, Sally Jesse, Ricki lake etc. in the 90's, movies like Color Purple, Waiting to Exhale, Precious, documentaries like Black in America, dateline etc.?

I got alot of questions that you and I know the answers to ;). Let's cut this bs about black women being more loyal out since the facts I stated prove otherwise.

Quoted for GOATNESS, you went in bruh.