18 Ridiculous Reasons This Sista Feels White Women Are Dating Black Men & It Aint For Love!

Options

Comments

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but some of that ? she spitting tru. Why do brothers always get the fat ones? And the ugly ? do be hoarding white hoes....dennis rodman the poster for this topic, he even said he turned to white girls becuz the sistas didnt give him a chance becuz he looked like a struggling body builder facially.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »

How the hell did blacks get into slavery bruh, by choice or force. Don't ever compare no ? like that to single mothers who choose horrible mates to reproduce with. You just ethered yourself

Economics and Warfare, the two most powerful forces of man.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    @DNB1 said 'mesmerised by black cocky' NH

Common misconceptions all over the place.

If you really want to see who is checking out who, this link has all the answers. Its been posted many times.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Long and short:

Black women write back the most. Whether it’s due to talkativeness, loneliness, or a sense of plain decency, black women are by far the most likely to respond to a first contact attempt. In many cases, their response rate is one and a half times the average, and, overall, black women reply about a quarter more often that other women.

» White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height.

» White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post.

Women are attracted to power & the white man has the power. But they are mainly with white men for money reasons. Every race of women come to us brothas when they want some ? . They just using white men, but they love black men. A white women told me this before she gave me some of the best head ever, and let me nut in her mouth. She loved every drop. True Story
    Like being used for sex is somehow better than being used for money and power. Dunno about you but I'd rather be seen as the man who's known for having money & power than for his d*cksize.

If this is true it ain't something to be proud of, wake up. Women seeing and using you as some type of buck/ sex toy. Blacks were treated as animals behind that stereotype, that blacks were oversexualized, simple charicatures of men devoid of soul and intelligence. Some n*ggas (and I use that term litterally) actually relish in that status, thinking they're sex symbols when women see 'em as bucks.

I'm just quoting what a white woman told me bruh. I want to be known for my money power also. Black men are the strongest people on the planet.
    That chick had to be comfortable to tell you that sh*t. How are black men "the strongest on the planet" when they don't even run things in their own continent?

Because we been through more ? than anybody, and we still smiling. Most people would jump off a bridge if they walked a day in our shoes. True Story

A STRONG PEOPLE would not be in the position to have to survive anything in the first place and current day black people in america don't go through ? . You think chicago is bad trying living in a brazilian favela.

black men need to stop obsessing over white women and work on fixing our families or risk being an underclass forever.

If you think black men are not strong, you dumb ? bruh. I'm not about to debate with you.

you are not smart enough to debate with me your understanding of what makes a people strong is faulty. Just surviving is not good enough to equalify as being strong qualify

You not on my level bruh.

Then help me get on it ? explain yourself

THE WHOLE world ? on black people we don't control our own resources they make laws that put us in jail at will, our women try their best to look white, many black men cannot provide for their sons, the community as a whole cannot provide jobs to the youth but yet you think we are strong. other races of people are blatant in their disrespect of everything black/african yet somehow you think we are strong.

Explain yourself or back the ? out the thread and swallow bleach.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but some of that ? she spitting tru. Why do brothers always get the fat ones? And the ugly ? do be hoarding white hoes....dennis rodman the poster for this topic, he even said he turned to white girls becuz the sistas didnt give him a chance becuz he looked like a struggling body builder facially.

Same reason why black men date fat black women. No they aren't thick either, these ? are fat. lol
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They know who the real KING is. Why you think whitey making all these damn super hero movies ? It's propaganda, they want everyone to believe that the white man is superior. When Will Smith played a super hero in "Hancock" he had all the powers in the universe but he chose to be homeless alcoholic, and his kryptonite was a white woman, lol. Hollywood sure does like to make fun of black people.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @marine
    not tru. Black men date fat black women for a totally different reason then why they date fat white women.
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    They know who the real KING is. Why you think whitey making all these damn super hero movies ? It's propaganda, they want everyone to believe that the white man is superior. When Will Smith played a super hero in "Hancock" he had all the powers in the universe but he chose to be homeless alcoholic, and his kryptonite was a white woman, lol. Hollywood sure does like to make fun of black people.

More ? simple minded ? that does not address the questions and problems
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    They know who the real KING is. Why you think whitey making all these damn super hero movies ? It's propaganda, they want everyone to believe that the white man is superior. ]

That's your OWN INFERIORITY complex talking, comics are cool. Most done by white ppl. Don't like it? Make your own.

• Mr.Forte
    Options

FOH you talk like a ? . You definitely not strong.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @marine
    not tru. Black men date fat black women for a totally different reason then why they date fat white women.
    These n*ggas get with fat black and fat white women for the same reasons. They can't get better. Show me a brother that's worth something, got something going for himself, that dates fat broads, white or black, that he wasn't dating before he made money.

Broke, dusty n*ggas date fat broads because of lack of options.....
  • zombie
    Options

CAN you address my problems with your position or not??
  • Muhannad
    Options

No need to namecall since we're all grown here. 'Strong' people don't get emotional whe they have a disagreement. Address zombie's post or ake your L.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    They know who the real KING is. Why you think whitey making all these damn super hero movies ? It's propaganda, they want everyone to believe that the white man is superior. ]

That's your OWN INFERIORITY complex talking, comics are cool. Most done by white ppl. Don't like it? Make your own.

No ? it's done by racist white people, lol. They made a white boy "The King Of The Jungle" lol. Comics are propaganda dumb ? .
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @muhannadx
    soul prison brother #1

thats not true. Black dudes date fat white most of the time because they got something and supporting his ass. I got a family member who's married to one she's a highschool math teacher that on tenure and maxed out in her pay scale. She making 6 figures and he got a bachelors in finance.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BBB = Bitter Black ?
  • Muhannad
    Options
    @CHICAGO_BREED There's always gonna be an acception to the rules BUT you know as I know it's broke, dusty n*ggas that get with fat broads.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No need to namecall since we're all grown here. 'Strong' people don't get emotional whe they have a disagreement. Address zombie's post or ake your L.

Why are you even responding to that dude? He's a troll, and half ? .

• CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @malcolmx
    yeah man there are. I saw a couple at walmart and the irony of the situation was that the employees were worried about him stealing following him when her ass was throwing ? in her bag like she had turrets. I guess thats their scheme tho.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    @CHICAGO_BREED There's always gonna be an acception to the rules BUT you know as I know it's broke, dusty n*ggas that get with fat broads.

What the hell is your problem with fat women. lol
  • Kat
    Options
    @muhannadx
    soul prison brother #1

thats not true. Black dudes date fat white most of the time because they got something and supporting his ass. I got a family member who's married to one she's a highschool math teacher that on tenure and maxed out in her pay scale. She making 6 figures and he got a bachelors in finance.

What's the problem here?

Ya'll so ? shallow man.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @mrforte
    man i dont know. Bruh i been wanting to sex a big girl so bad lately. Like the past 6 months i been wanting a big chick
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Why are you even responding to that dude? He's a troll, and half ? .

Dumb ? , you must want some too, lol. Everybody wanna come at me today, damn. I have never seen an intelligent post from you on this site ever, lol. Go post some nudes in the pic thread ? . You just want attention ? .
  • Kat
    Options
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    @mrforte
    man i dont know. Bruh i been wanting to sex a big girl so bad lately. Like the past 6 months i been wanting a big chick

Go for it bruh, ain't nothing wrong with it.
  • Darth Sidious
    Options

No ? it's done by racist white people, lol. They made a white boy "The King Of The Jungle" lol. Comics are propaganda dumb ? .

Stan Lee a racist? FoH

stanleequotes.jpeg