18 Ridiculous Reasons This Sista Feels White Women Are Dating Black Men & It Aint For Love!

Options

Comments

• Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    They know who the real KING is. Why you think whitey making all these damn super hero movies ? It's propaganda, they want everyone to believe that the white man is superior. ]

That's your OWN INFERIORITY complex talking, comics are cool. Most done by white ppl. Don't like it? Make your own.

No ? it's done by racist white people, lol. They made a white boy "The King Of The Jungle" lol. Comics are propaganda dumb ? .

Stan Lee a racist? FoH

stanleequotes.jpeg

Who know's. Todd McFarlane not though. He created the greatest black anti hero ever, SPAWN. They need to remake the "Spawn" film again. I't would ? on Batman, Superman, Spiderman and whoever the ? else. True Story

230px-10.15.11ToddMcFarlaneByLuigiNovi1.jpg

Spawn-196-01.jpg?1363891116

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's funny, I have the Spawn Series 30 figures in my home office :)

MF11440Alg.jpg

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stan Lee created the black panther b4 the militant group
  • Mr.Forte
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Why Black Girls hate White Girls

http://youtu.be/mwOrQmDjM64

White women always want to play the victim

Reverse racism seem to he the it thing right now

She didn't play the victim, did we watch the same video, lol. She was actually correct. Nothing she said was racist. True Story
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

She didn't play the victim, did we watch the same video, lol. She was actually correct. Nothing she said was racist. True Story

What truth ?

Listen i ? with white women as much as i ? with black, hispanic , west and east asian women , attractive is attractive but...

one thing ive realized especially with American white women and British white women , they always want to make it like a Black men should be so lucky or should be so priviledged to date or ? them , its obviously self entitlement and decades of ? putting them on an underserved pedestal and videos like this just prove my point and emphasizes that point...

Do i really need a video of a white woman telling me about how black women feel or about the black experience and interracial relationship, if anti interracial people are in the minority as she states why make a video about it ,they are obviously not significant enough to discuss at such great length , she needs gtfoh outchea because Its just another "me, me , oh look at me i date outside the race, feel my pain" ?

Tell em why you mad homie.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What truth ?

Listen i ? with white women as much as i ? with black, hispanic , west and east asian women , attractive is attractive but...

one thing ive realized especially with American white women and British white women , they always want to make it like a Black men should be so lucky or should be so priviledged to date or ? them , its obviously self entitlement and decades of ? putting them on an underserved pedestal and videos like this just prove my point and emphasizes that point...

Do i really need a video of a white woman telling me about how black women feel or about the black experience and interracial relationship, if anti interracial people are in the minority as she states why make a video about it ,they are obviously not significant enough to discuss at such great length , she needs gtfoh outchea because Its just another "me, me , oh look at me i date outside the race, feel my pain" ?

by you being so simple minded and not able to explain your point of view people are going to lose respect for you and you are going to end up on twatgetta status as a poster just a another clown who entertains or annoys.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She really believed that ? she was saying.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

What truth ?

by you being so simple minded and not able to explain your point of view people are going to lose respect for you and you are going to end up on twatgetta status as a poster just a another clown who entertains or annoys.

What point have you made ? nothing
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

What truth ?

Im mad coz comfortable ? like you aint mad enough

That was a good one, lol
  • zombie
    Options

What truth ?

You initially made statements i disapprove of you SO i asked you questions about positions you hold on the strength of the black community and black men, it's on the person WHO received the question to explain him or herself not the other way around.

If you want to know my point of view on anything ask me but NOW since you ran from any analysis of your statements you have to answer me first.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options

What truth ?

You initially made statements i disapprove of you SO i asked you questions about positions you hold on the strength of the black community and black men, it's on the person WHO received the question to explain him or herself not the other way around.

If you want to know my point of view on anything ask me but NOW since you ran from any analysis of your statements you have to answer me first.

This debate is over.
  • zombie
    Options

What truth ?

This debate is over.

what DEBATE you dumb ? you never said anything, you just made yourself look like a ? fool
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ? ...I hate threads like this...

Misogyny or Cave ? Hate? Misogyny or Cave ? Hate?

I feel like a condom in Aqua's sexlife, a birth certificate in Kat's baby daddy's hand, or ItzGravitational's, OR DROs freedom papers...IM TORN.

Luckily, I can multitask:

These cave ? dont love ? . And I dont blame them. Fat ass white ? u ? be waddling around ? shaped like a balled up t-shirt with golf ball skin lookin cellulite to match. Cave hoes have the cracka ass nerve to be 290 lbs of stomach and only 2 LBS of ass.

U ? need to stop being proud of these cave ? you ? and go find you a decent black girl. Hurry while you still can it's only like 67 and a half left.

• CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first girlfriend was white

My first condom coverdnut was in a whitegirl

Im black and could give a ? wat a sissta says because idgaf wat people say. There gonna talk regardless.

Just style on um whoever you are.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.Forte
    edited January 2014
    Options
    My first girlfriend was white

My first condom coverdnut was in a whitegirl

Im black and could give a ? wat a sissta says because idgaf wat people say. There gonna talk regardless.

Just style on um whoever you are.

Quoted for GOATNESS. Black women don't love Black men, They actually hate us. The sooner you brothas realize that, the better off you will be. Black women have been programmed by their white daddy to destroy the black community, and that's exactly what they are doing as we speak. They cannot be trusted period. If brothers & sisters decided to put our differences aside we couldn't be stopped. But I believe black women love their position with their white daddy, and will slit a ? throat if he tries to change it. True Story
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mrforte
    man you crazy ass hell. Black women, aside from mexicans, are the most loyal women on this planet. Yall making these judgements off of one demographic, one area of focus "the aint ? black women." A white will leave you in the wind as soon as some controversy or trouble comes your way.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mrforte
    man you crazy ass hell. Black women, aside from mexicans, are the most loyal women on this planet. Yall making these judgements off of one demographic, one area of focus "the aint ? black women." A white will leave you in the wind as soon as some controversy or trouble comes your way.

Yet here you are doing the same thing.

• CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @mrforte

Yet here you are doing the same thing.

yea just making a rebuttal. I stand corrected tho. Its to early for yo ? kat

• Kat
    Options
    lol..until later then.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    @mrforte

No ? Black women are loyal, to their white daddy, lol. Mexicans actually have UNITY. They not asking the white man for ? , they hustlas forreal. I get tired just watching em, lol. Black women have their nose in the air like some stuck up ? when it comes to black problems. They really believe they are making more money then black men because they are smarter than us. But in actuality, it's set up that way. they will hire a sista over a brotha 9 times out of 10. They want brothas walking around defeated, with our heads down, because a lot us can't provide for our family's. The welfare system was created to destroy the black family structure. I't worked too. True Story
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    yea so ponder some ? up because i got my "NEW TOPIC" holy grail and im about to stir some ? up and get this bland ass site popping
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    yea so ponder some ? up because i got my "NEW TOPIC" holy grail and im about to stir some ? up and get this bland ass site popping

lol
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    White Women Say How Much They LOVE Black Men!

http://youtu.be/o-4a1Gil_zo
  • Kat
    Options
    White Women Say How Much They LOVE Black Men!

http://youtu.be/o-4a1Gil_zo

see these the type of white ? that NEED their ass beat.