PLAYERZ ONLY: When Exchanging Numbers With a Chick...

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Happy New Year ? ! I'm sure we all have prioritised our New Years Resolutions accordingly and remember ? will always, ALWAYS be available so never and I mean NEVER put ? 1st on ur priority list. Okay... Now that I got that out of the way I wanna get down to the reason I wanna consult yall.

So, reflecting back on all these years being in the game, I realize I have taken literally hundreds upon hundreds of cell numbers from girls but only a few successful hookups have materialized if we talking success ratio. So basically in simpl terms what I mean is that for every 10 numbers I get I will probably end up hooking up successfully with about 4-6 out of 10. So that means my game is running @ a 40%-60% success rate. Which isn't all that bad but it can be higher, I should be doing +80%. Like I would get a number with ease but when I follow up it doesnt go as planned, shorty telling me she got a man, or she jus wanna have me sitting in the friendzone or she just doesn't seem all that interested anymore when u start texting her.

Now I think if I change my approach in 2014 I can start hitting 80%-100% success rate. Instead of asking for numbers now, I'm gonna start giving my number instead. That way u cut out all the ? because u basically putting ALL responsibility in her hands. If she is feeling u she will get in touch with u. That way u kno if she hits u up she is interested (y else wud she even make the effort 2c u again if she didn't enjoy ur company 1st time u met?) I think it will cut out a lot of bullshitting around, it will save me all the hassle and energy. It just seems like a more effective method to tell if they are serious about linking up with u or not.

Can yall tell me if this has worked in ur experience? Logically it makes sense to use this method but in practice does it actually work?

Comments

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ....

U gonna chop it up with a brother or u gonna give smart, insightful one word answers?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been giving my number if interested and only getting thiers if I'm not

Occasionally I exchange if I'm interested but never exchange if I'm not...

Understand?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only time I got a dudes number is when I knew I didn't want that MFer calling me, otherwise I gave him my number.

Dudes dont even want to put in the effort to call a ? these days?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made this same thread back when that "Call Me Maybe" song was out...And ? was too busy roasting me for hearing the song to realize that this method increased my success rate exponentially....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is neither grown...nor sexy.

I don't get numbers from women. I give mine out. If they get at me, cool. If not, cool.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't ask for theirs. I give mine out. It makes things simple. If they like you, they will call.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    The only time I got a dudes number is when I knew I didn't want that MFer calling me, otherwise I gave him my number.

Dudes dont even want to put in the effort to call a ? these days?
    If a ? not calling a female you must be "weak ass hell" cause a ? will call a midget with a limp if he thought he was getting some ? in the near future.

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Y'all ? man...stop the madness...if your ? starts only giving out your number you are going to get negative pussycat....get the number...wait two days or even one...text or call...but always have in mind what you want to do....

If she is a certified jump:
    "Hey this is so and so from (where y'all met) how you doing (use her name)?"
    She'll reply
    You reply
    "Lets meet up (time date place" something lite some you can ultimately get her back to the crib.

If she isn't a jump give a time place date of a restaurant...I used to use the Thai spot in ATL near Atlantic station...strip...and fish market...women get impressed by that type ? ...it seems classy. Like some v-day ? ...have some conversation skills about yourself...be honest...if she asks you why you called her from the club when y'all didn't talk much say "I thought you were pretty, sexy or bad...whatever you ? say....don't weasel your way into some corny ? ...tell her you wanted to see what she was about or get to know her...whatever...make her feel like I'd sex happens its random never make a non jump off feel like a jump off

If she starts asking immediately about relationships tell her to pump her breaks unless you're ready to take it there.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I always get the number. I cant just give a chick my number because I don't answer the phone for numbers I don't know.

I like having the power any way though.

You wait a lil bit before calling her..If she don't really remember you, you prolly was taking that L anyway, but if she hits you with that, "Damn, I thought you forgot about me" line you good.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like pretty women and I assume that the women Im attracted to get hollered at everyday with or w/o me. Putting all the responsibility the chick is a no go in my book. If Im really interested I take their number. No more waiting on women for me. Its no science behind this ? . They gotta get down with the triangle offense or sit on ths bench and hate.

• Kat
    Options
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    ? this thread stupid as ? .

For a dude who supposedly has a success rate of 60 percent, u sure sound like a ? who aint fairing well wit the ladies.
    You sound like u looking for a wife lol

First off, stop tryin to be suave wit all that heres my business card, call me if u intrested game. In theory, it should work if she IS digging you but the practicality of it actually working is slim.

Women jus arent prioritizing men like that, especially if she is attractive. Women arent good at making that initial contact for whatever reason. She may have been intrested but she will quickly forget once the next ? shows more aggression. If u diggin her, exchange numbers. Simply make small talk and say ull text her now jus so she has urs. Unless her phone is off, she should oblige and u go on ya way.( repeating this cycle of game to another chick) Simple, yet affective.

If u really diggin her, shoot her alil get home safe text and let the rest marinate. If she wake up remembering the gentlemen that u were, than chances increase to you gettin that action.

The only time ive done the whole, heres my number and walk off ? was when i wasnt caring if she called or not and she wasnt all that.

It sets a precedent..? I look like starting our interaction pursuing HIM?

Nah...I just can't do it. I need that dominant personality from a man.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    It ain't about effort. It's about weeding out the chicks who ain't really down to get to know each other, be it just physically or in general.

If she got a man or just ain't interested, toss that ? in the trash and move on. If she just the type that won't call a man first, then she ain't my type anyway. I ain't the type to really chase women and ? if I get the sense that they ain't interested or are playing hard to get. So leaving them my number works fine. I've show my interest by approaching them and leaving my number. If she's interested, she'll call. If not...she wont.

*shrugs*
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Y'all ? man...stop the madness...if your ? starts only giving out your number you are going to get negative pussycat....get the number...wait two days or even one...text or call...but always have in mind what you want to do....

If she is a certified jump:
    "Hey this is so and so from (where y'all met) how you doing (use her name)?"
    She'll reply
    You reply
    "Lets meet up (time date place" something lite some you can ultimately get her back to the crib.

If she isn't a jump give a time place date of a restaurant...I used to use the Thai door spif sbe askesot in ATL near Atlantic station...strip...and fish market...women get impressed by that type ? ...it seems classy. Like some v-day ? ...have some conversation skills about yourself...be honest...if she asks you why you called her from the club when y'all didn't talk much say "I thought you were pretty, sexy or bad...whatever you ? say....don't weasel your way into some corny ? ...tell her you wanted to see what she was about or get to know her...whatever...make her feel like I'd sex happens its random never make a non ? off feel like a jump off

If she starts asking immediately about relationships tell her to pump her breaks unless you're ready to take it there.

I wouldn't date any woman who was impressed by anything in Atlantic Station. Lol.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bowling alley in Atlantic Station nice as ? ...So are the apartments around there...
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I was kidding. Lol. There is some nice ? in AS. Some dope ass hotels too. ? ain't like extravagant though, by any means.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    ? this thread stupid as ? .

For a dude who supposedly has a success rate of 60 percent, u sure sound like a ? who aint fairing well wit the ladies.
    You sound like u looking for a wife lol

First off, stop tryin to be suave wit all that heres my business card, call me if u intrested game. In theory, it should work if she IS digging you but the practicality of it actually working is slim.

Women jus arent prioritizing men like that, especially if she is attractive. Women arent good at making that initial contact for whatever reason. She may have been intrested but she will quickly forget once the next ? shows more aggression. If u diggin her, exchange numbers. Simply make small talk and say ull text her now jus so she has urs. Unless her phone is off, she should oblige and u go on ya way.( repeating this cycle of game to another chick) Simple, yet affective.

If u really diggin her, shoot her alil get home safe text and let the rest marinate. If she wake up remembering the gentlemen that u were, than chances increase to you gettin that action.

The only time ive done the whole, heres my number and walk off ? was when i wasnt caring if she called or not and she wasnt all that.

It sets a precedent..? I look like starting our interaction pursuing HIM?

Nah...I just can't do it. I need that dominant personality from a man.

Yeah, see this ? right here is crazy. I know that different personality types do ? differently. But my INTJ really shows with this type of ? . I got no patience for those sorts of little games. 'I can't call cuz then I'll be setting the precedent of chasing HIM and he'll think blah blah blah.'.

? is stupid to me. A man gives you his number and you're interested...call him. ? seems so simple to me. So in that instance, you would just NOT call for that specific reason?

Enlighten me, Kat.
  • Kat
    Options
    If a man I was interested in was interested in me and attempted to give me his number, I'd automatically give him mine and expect that he take charge.

It's just my personal preference.

And yes maybe it is a game, but love and keeping a man/woman is all about games whether you'd like to admit it or not.