PLAYERZ ONLY: When Exchanging Numbers With a Chick...

Options
167891012»

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    @samario
    uhhhh ? this aint the roaring 20's, women approach men and take charge in the new millenium

Only ratchet hoes do that

That ? used and abused

I didn't want to have to be one to say this...
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen the baddest ? get ass naked for the right dollar so these uppity ? can get that ? just like the low rank 9 to 5 ? . it's all relative...to the money you holdin'.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    By low self-esteem I mean females who don't think that they are attractive enough to be pursued. What's illogical about that? This is something that females without father figures have issues learning. Most of the chicks I mess with grew up with their dad in their lives.

But that isn't the only way that low self-esteem develops. Obese chicks aren't especially forward? Facially challenged chicks aren't especially forward?

we get it ? ..u dont get ? .

its obvious u don't Know what the ? u talking about. Asking hella questions and ? . All them bad ? in Atlanta and yo little nerd ass aint touching none of em. Stop fronting and let this ? go already lol

The stuff Ether buttons are made for
    Wow @ the shots fired here.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @plapstar
    no no no so who drew that picture on your avi? Im calling the people these ? plap hoarding minors

* dead *
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Sounds better than starin at my phone hoping the ? call

"Mr telephone man is there something wrong wit my line"

I Ain't on that

That ? got me weak haha