PLAYERZ ONLY: When Exchanging Numbers With a Chick...

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Ahh, Pico! You get around, chime in here:

How often do you take a dude's number with the expectation you have to call him?

How often do you take a guy's number instead of giving yours...as a way to curve him?

Which method would you prefer if you're interested in a guy: a guy calling and "courting" you or you calling him?

Most of the time If I take your number I'm not calling you. Plain and simple I did it to get you to leave me alone.

Often, I love persistence but some men don't catch the hint.

I'd rather get courted ? I look like being the aggressor.

@jdstaywitit
    @chicago_breed

BST5AwkIUAARccW.jpg:large

llllllllllls Im weak Lmao
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already answered those questions with my first post in this thread.

Different strokes for different folks.

I prefer the type of man that's going to take my number. If he's on his game during the initial interaction then there is no question that I'll answer when he calls/texts/whatever.

But some men aren't as aggressive with the chase nor do they desire to be..that's not my type though.
  • Mike.
    Mike. Members Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate that courtin ? so much when i know idgaf about the ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »

How often do you take a dude's number with the expectation you have to call him?

How often do you take a guy's number instead of giving yours...as a way to curve him?

Which method would you prefer if you're interested in a guy: a guy calling and "courting" you or you calling him?

Most of the time If I take your number I'm not calling you. Plain and simple I did it to get you to leave me alone.

Eye ? me when i enter any vicinity is not aggressive?

This right here is called sending signals.

I'll do that, but if you don't respond then I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »

Eye ? me when i enter any vicinity is not aggressive?

Eye ? don't take much work boo so no
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @s2j
    Man army hoes the easiest hoes to smash. So i cant go off what she talmbout. Man with a army chick you can send her ass a note saying "do you like me check yes or no" alls im saying they going with no ? given
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew can we bring back the playas lounge cuh?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @s2j
    from @paco post she like attention anyway so a ? wouldnt even blow her head up anymore than it already is so id expect a answer like that from her anyway PATNA.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @Stew can we bring back the playas lounge cuh?

Im thinkin about it.
  • Got Em Shook
    Options
    It's winter man....lots of lonely desperate women out here.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I ask you a simple question and not only do you avoid answering you also insult my intelligence

Ok bruh

Still waiting on an example. The one dude who did give an example said that his future wife STILL waited a WEEK to actually call him, and she supposedly really like him from jump so...

Met ol girl at a charity event/food drive (coo place to meet some solid females btw)... So I get their and I'm working at my little booth and she comes over and gives me a compliment on my little Johnny cupcakes sweater I was wearing ... So at that point in my mind I'm like "we got action" so we start chopping it up lightweight ...she spends some time at my booth and we get to vibing each other out in between handing the food out ..nothing heavy just little short convos cos it was kinda busy at the booths .. So fast forward to the end of the event ..I go to walk to the car but I see she's on the way over so I kind of slow up my pace a bit and she comes over to the car so I get to telling her that we should get together sometime soon ..what's you schedule like? I tell her to hit me up the next day after I was out of class ..I go to shake her hand (purposely being low key) and she looks at my hand like I was insulting her ..girl ask for a hug ...so we fast forward to the next day ..sure enough she texts me while is was in class (a little early) ..she starts talking about how she loved my humor when we met and somehow the conversation went into her talking about coming thru so she could make some beef stroganoff and "watch a red box flick" ...

Simple as that cuz ... ? ain't like no damn magic ... Just do everything you would normally do when you meet a female .. Give her that good conversation ...do something that leaves an impression and just wrap it up by letting her know a good time to get you .. I mean really ? just in here on some contrarian ? just to be arguing at this point ... Even S2J said s couple of pages ago that he got cooperation by using this method ..so i really don't even get what the "debate" is about anymore

This ain't no "theory" ... This is obviously in practice ... And think about what you said ...homies WIFE ... Took a week to hit him back ....the broad (no disrespect) became his WIFE bruh ... Think about that ...

You just proved my point tho. As I said in an earlier post, a female will only take on the aggressive/pursuing role if they already really really like your or they think you're a trick(or if their self-esteem is so low that they think that they have to be aggressive as @S2J pointed out)

The fact that she walked over to you and complimented you meant that she was already very invested and it was already on before you said your first word. You could have smashed that day imo
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^She sounds ugly lmaooo

Forreal tho, so not only is she initiating she offering to come over and cook for a first date. Thats a basic bytch. Not in looks per say, but in actions. You still took a W tho.

She not intiating ..she opened the door ..had i not had my attennas up it would have slid right by .. but What kind of world y'all ? livin in where a ? givin you cooperation = basic? Lol

That's what I'm sayin ..y'all ? like the struggle ..y'all ? like makin ? difficult for no damn reason blood.. Lol more power to you ? tho

Now I'll give you this ...she was like 22-23 finishing up her degree ..so she did have a little more time on her hands ..as opposed to a more established young lady who'd be more or less on some career orientated lifestyle ..im not expecting every chick to come and cook or even to offer no ? like that ..but that was just one example ..all i'm trying to say is that these chicks are coo if you just get them comfortable and get them to choose you ..all that "competition" ? is for the birds really ..that's some ego driven ? ..you don't need all that ..just use your mouth correctly
  • S2J
    Options
    @s2j
    from @paco post she like attention anyway so a ? wouldnt even blow her head up anymore than it already is so id expect a answer like that from her anyway PATNA.

But i thought u just said she easy? Lol

And imo Pico aint hardly as hard to get as you may think. All you'd have to do is...hit her up
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    if the bish dont like you she not gonna give you convo anyway. Your odds are better if you give her number just for the simple fact that when she call she down to see what you about. But if you get the number u have the chances of it being the wrong number, her not remembering who you are, her ? texting talmbout "whos this" and other ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? given a ? my number, imma get her number and persuade her to ?

? putting the ball in her courtiI'm trying to put it in her mouth
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @plapstar
    just off yo comment and avi, thats y hoes have force fields around they ass fa ? like you. You the type of mufucka to her number, hide in corner, call the number and stare at her to see if she pick the phone up
    Options
    Sounds better than starin at my phone hoping the ? call

"Mr telephone man is there something wrong wit my line"

I Ain't on that
  • Got Em Shook
    Options
    I never was the one for asking girls for their number...I usually just spark up a convo and before I end the convo, I just give her my number with no ? given and its worked. They wont usually call the same day but give em a day or so.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @plap
    you gotta come better my dude. Man we adding to the roster. yo ass gone get the number talmbout "hellooo, are you there, is it me your looking for" CLOWN

146365.gif
    Options
  • S2J
    Options
    I ask you a simple question and not only do you avoid answering you also insult my intelligence

Ok bruh

Still waiting on an example. The one dude who did give an example said that his future wife STILL waited a WEEK to actually call him, and she supposedly really like him from jump so...

Met ol girl at a charity event/food drive (coo place to meet some solid females btw)... So I get their and I'm working at my little booth and she comes over and gives me a compliment on my little Johnny cupcakes sweater I was wearing ... So at that point in my mind I'm like "we got action" so we start chopping it up lightweight ...she spends some time at my booth and we get to vibing each other out in between handing the food out ..nothing heavy just little short convos cos it was kinda busy at the booths .. So fast forward to the end of the event ..I go to walk to the car but I see she's on the way over so I kind of slow up my pace a bit and she comes over to the car so I get to telling her that we should get together sometime soon ..what's you schedule like? I tell her to hit me up the next day after I was out of class ..I go to shake her hand (purposely being low key) and she looks at my hand like I was insulting her ..girl ask for a hug ...so we fast forward to the next day ..sure enough she texts me while is was in class (a little early) ..she starts talking about how she loved my humor when we met and somehow the conversation went into her talking about coming thru so she could make some beef stroganoff and "watch a red box flick" ...

Simple as that cuz ... ? ain't like no damn magic ... Just do everything you would normally do when you meet a female .. Give her that good conversation ...do something that leaves an impression and just wrap it up by letting her know a good time to get you .. I mean really ? just in here on some contrarian ? just to be arguing at this point ... Even S2J said s couple of pages ago that he got cooperation by using this method ..so i really don't even get what the "debate" is about anymore

This ain't no "theory" ... This is obviously in practice ... And think about what you said ...homies WIFE ... Took a week to hit him back ....the broad (no disrespect) became his WIFE bruh ... Think about that ...

You just proved my point tho. As I said in an earlier post, a female will only take on the aggressive/pursuing role if they already really really like your or they think you're a trick(or if their self-esteem is so low that they think that they have to be aggressive as @S2J pointed out)

The fact that she walked over to you and complimented you meant that she was already very invested and it was already on before you said your first word. You could have smashed that day imo

This guy gets it.

It she waw doin ll that that young thot was alrewr
    if the bish dont like you she not gonna give you convo anyway. Your odds are better if you give her number just for the simple fact that when she call she down to see what you about. But if you get the number u have the chances of it being the wrong number, her not remembering who you are, her ? texting talmbout "whos this" and other ?

This aint the 90s. Women do not do that anymore b/c enough dudes do the smart thing and on the spot 'ok im callin u right now so u have mine'
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I hate when people bring up the term "game" real men don't play games, boys do. That's why these ? are going from one man to the next, adhd ass ? . Most of these ? don't even know what a "real man" is. They think it's a sucka, because that's what most of these ? are these days. ? fighting over ? that smell like fisherman. Not too many real ? left, were a dying breed. I'm cut from a different cloth. Yall ? ass ? be gassin these ? up and spoiling they rotten ? . That's why they prefer puppets, because they want to be the puppeteer.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    I hate when people bring up the term "game" real men don't play games, boys do. That's why these ? are going from one man to the next, adhd ass ? . Most of these ? don't even know what a "real man" is. They think it's a sucka, because that's what most of these ? are these days. ? fighting over ? that smell like fisherman. Not too many real ? left, were a dying breed. I'm cut from a different cloth. Yall ? ass ? be gassin these ? up and spoiling they rotten ? . That's why they prefer puppets, because they ant to be the puppeteer.

But ? are usually more forward than non-? ...

I got to the point I'm at now through trial and error. Anything that I post about has already been field-tested thoroughly in Atl
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    I hate when people bring up the term "game" real men don't play games, boys do. That's why these ? are going from one man to the next, adhd ass ? . Most of these ? don't even know what a "real man" is. They think it's a sucka, because that's what most of these ? are these days. ? fighting over ? that smell like fisherman. Not too many real ? left, were a dying breed. I'm cut from a different cloth. Yall ? ass ? be gassin these ? up and spoiling they rotten ? . That's why they prefer puppets, because they ant to be the puppeteer.

But ? are usually more forward than non-? ...

I got to the point I'm at now through trial and error. Anything that I post about has already been field-tested thoroughly in Atl

Atlanta ratchet ? bruh, The Land Of The Tricks. Yall strippers are celebrities over their, lmao & smh. Most of them ? dikes and playing yall suckas like an XBOX. Not directed towards you, I stayed in Atlanta for a minute, I know what's up.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truthfully there are times when you have to go for it and get her number.....and there are times when the convo goin good enough to give her your number. Thats what takes real talent as a playa is know that internal intuition to know which situation to do what. The rate on being able to cut and what doesn't end up working out depends on how a ? (A REAL ? not no sucka) responds to his instincts. Before i got got out the game, i knew 9 times outta 10 when i should step to em, when i should leave em mine or when i should not even ask for the number or leave em my ? .