PLAYERZ ONLY: When Exchanging Numbers With a Chick...

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I hate when people bring up the term "game" real men don't play games, boys do. That's why these ? are going from one man to the next, adhd ass ? . Most of these ? don't even know what a "real man" is. They think it's a sucka, because that's what most of these ? are these days. ? fighting over ? that smell like fisherman. Not too many real ? left, were a dying breed. I'm cut from a different cloth. Yall ? ass ? be gassin these ? up and spoiling they rotten ? . That's why they prefer puppets, because they ant to be the puppeteer.

But ? are usually more forward than non-? ...

I got to the point I'm at now through trial and error. Anything that I post about has already been field-tested thoroughly in Atl

Atlanta ratchet ? bruh, The Land Of The Tricks. Yall strippers are celebrities over their, lmao & smh. Most of them ? dikes and playing yall suckas like an XBOX. Not directed towards you, I stayed in Atlanta for a minute, I know what's up.

You're right it is. I don't mess with ratchets. At all
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when people bring up the term "game" real men don't play games, boys do. That's why these ? are going from one man to the next, adhd ass ? . Most of these ? don't even know what a "real man" is. They think it's a sucka, because that's what most of these ? are these days. ? fighting over ? that smell like fisherman. Not too many real ? left, were a dying breed. I'm cut from a different cloth. Yall ? ass ? be gassin these ? up and spoiling they rotten ? . That's why they prefer puppets, because they ant to be the puppeteer.

But ? are usually more forward than non-? ...

I got to the point I'm at now through trial and error. Anything that I post about has already been field-tested thoroughly in Atl

Atlanta ratchet ? bruh, The Land Of The Tricks. Yall strippers are celebrities over their, lmao & smh. Most of them ? dikes and playing yall suckas like an XBOX. Not directed towards you, I stayed in Atlanta for a minute, I know what's up.

You're right it is. I don't mess with ratchets. At all

? a ratchet ? is like sticking your ? in a blender. True Story
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I ask you a simple question and not only do you avoid answering you also insult my intelligence

Ok bruh

Still waiting on an example. The one dude who did give an example said that his future wife STILL waited a WEEK to actually call him, and she supposedly really like him from jump so...

Met ol girl at a charity event/food drive (coo place to meet some solid females btw)... So I get their and I'm working at my little booth and she comes over and gives me a compliment on my little Johnny cupcakes sweater I was wearing ... So at that point in my mind I'm like "we got action" so we start chopping it up lightweight ...she spends some time at my booth and we get to vibing each other out in between handing the food out ..nothing heavy just little short convos cos it was kinda busy at the booths .. So fast forward to the end of the event ..I go to walk to the car but I see she's on the way over so I kind of slow up my pace a bit and she comes over to the car so I get to telling her that we should get together sometime soon ..what's you schedule like? I tell her to hit me up the next day after I was out of class ..I go to shake her hand (purposely being low key) and she looks at my hand like I was insulting her ..girl ask for a hug ...so we fast forward to the next day ..sure enough she texts me while is was in class (a little early) ..she starts talking about how she loved my humor when we met and somehow the conversation went into her talking about coming thru so she could make some beef stroganoff and "watch a red box flick" ...

Simple as that cuz ... ? ain't like no damn magic ... Just do everything you would normally do when you meet a female .. Give her that good conversation ...do something that leaves an impression and just wrap it up by letting her know a good time to get you .. I mean really ? just in here on some contrarian ? just to be arguing at this point ... Even S2J said s couple of pages ago that he got cooperation by using this method ..so i really don't even get what the "debate" is about anymore

This ain't no "theory" ... This is obviously in practice ... And think about what you said ...homies WIFE ... Took a week to hit him back ....the broad (no disrespect) became his WIFE bruh ... Think about that ...

You just proved my point tho. As I said in an earlier post, a female will only take on the aggressive/pursuing role if they already really really like your or they think you're a trick(or if their self-esteem is so low that they think that they have to be aggressive as @S2J pointed out)

The fact that she walked over to you and complimented you meant that she was already very invested and it was already on before you said your first word. You could have smashed that day imo

Bruh huh .... Lol

Your all over the place ..

So either the chick reeeeaaallllyy likes you

Or ..or or or

She just sees you ass a trick

Or ....or or or or or

She has low self esteem

....if you ain't one base covering ? Mayne..lol

*and mind you ..the chicks that really got low self esteem love ATTENTION... and y'all ? be right there to play the role of her appeaser ....when have you ever heard of someone with with low self esteem suddenly say "hey I gotta CONFIDENCE BOOST lemme make a bold aggresive move"

lol .... Now you know what u saying ain't logical blood
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Ahh, Pico! You get around, chime in here:

How often do you take a dude's number with the expectation you have to call him?

How often do you take a guy's number instead of giving yours...as a way to curve him?

Which method would you prefer if you're interested in a guy: a guy calling and "courting" you or you calling him?

Most of the time If I take your number I'm not calling you. Plain and simple I did it to get you to leave me alone.

Often, I love persistence but some men don't catch the hint.

I'd rather get courted ? I look like being the aggressor.

@jdstaywitit
    @chicago_breed

BST5AwkIUAARccW.jpg:large

llllllllllls Im weak Lmao

This ? so dramatic .. Lol

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao this ? in his feelings over MY opinion. Foh.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @roscoejenkins
    Im not in my feelings it just seem like these ? cling on to everything you say like you invented the wheel. What you say dont make sense and we all know the army filled with thots i know.

But back to the matter at hand,

@s2j
    you know i was at the gym thinking "this no face ? @s2j talking all this ? . How about we test these hypothesis" so ? whenever you go out you use yo method ima use mine and whoever get a reaction first is right. And keep it G dont go and put up a pic of a old hoe, show proof of the female and lets get it. I might bag a ? while im at the store getting tissue.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    What's a "thot" ?? ...lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @roscoejenkins
    Im not in my feelings it just seem like these ? cling on to everything you say like you invented the wheel. What you say dont make sense and we all know the army filled with thots i know.

But back to the matter at hand,

@s2j
    you know i was at the gym thinking "this no face ? @s2j talking all this ? . How about we test these hypothesis" so ? whenever you go out you use yo method ima use mine and whoever get a reaction first is right. And keep it G dont go and put up a pic of a old hoe, show proof of the female and lets get it. I might bag a ? while im at the store getting tissue.

Lmaoo. Hilarious.

Its moments like these i wish i was still single.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    These hoes out there, some chicago ? ya dig
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ask you a simple question and not only do you avoid answering you also insult my intelligence

Ok bruh

Still waiting on an example. The one dude who did give an example said that his future wife STILL waited a WEEK to actually call him, and she supposedly really like him from jump so...

Met ol girl at a charity event/food drive (coo place to meet some solid females btw)... So I get their and I'm working at my little booth and she comes over and gives me a compliment on my little Johnny cupcakes sweater I was wearing ... So at that point in my mind I'm like "we got action" so we start chopping it up lightweight ...she spends some time at my booth and we get to vibing each other out in between handing the food out ..nothing heavy just little short convos cos it was kinda busy at the booths .. So fast forward to the end of the event ..I go to walk to the car but I see she's on the way over so I kind of slow up my pace a bit and she comes over to the car so I get to telling her that we should get together sometime soon ..what's you schedule like? I tell her to hit me up the next day after I was out of class ..I go to shake her hand (purposely being low key) and she looks at my hand like I was insulting her ..girl ask for a hug ...so we fast forward to the next day ..sure enough she texts me while is was in class (a little early) ..she starts talking about how she loved my humor when we met and somehow the conversation went into her talking about coming thru so she could make some beef stroganoff and "watch a red box flick" ...

Simple as that cuz ... ? ain't like no damn magic ... Just do everything you would normally do when you meet a female .. Give her that good conversation ...do something that leaves an impression and just wrap it up by letting her know a good time to get you .. I mean really ? just in here on some contrarian ? just to be arguing at this point ... Even S2J said s couple of pages ago that he got cooperation by using this method ..so i really don't even get what the "debate" is about anymore

This ain't no "theory" ... This is obviously in practice ... And think about what you said ...homies WIFE ... Took a week to hit him back ....the broad (no disrespect) became his WIFE bruh ... Think about that ...

This girl liked you. Did you end up ? ?

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    These hoes out there? Lmao ... Priceless
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    By low self-esteem I mean females who don't think that they are attractive enough to be pursued. What's illogical about that? This is something that females without father figures have issues learning. Most of the chicks I mess with grew up with their dad in their lives.

But that isn't the only way that low self-esteem develops. Obese chicks aren't especially forward? Facially challenged chicks aren't especially forward?
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    By low self-esteem I mean females who don't think that they are attractive enough to be pursued. What's illogical about that? This is something that females without father figures have issues learning. Most of the chicks I mess with grew up with their dad in their lives.

But that isn't the only way that low self-esteem develops. Obese chicks aren't especially forward? Facially challenged chicks aren't especially forward?

we get it ? ..u dont get ? .

its obvious u don't Know what the ? u talking about. Asking hella questions and ? . All them bad ? in Atlanta and yo little nerd ass aint touching none of em. Stop fronting and let this ? go already lol
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »

we get it ? ..u dont get ? .

its obvious u don't Know what the ? u talking about. Asking hella questions and ? . All them bad ? in Atlanta and yo little nerd ass aint touching none of em. Stop fronting and let this ? go already lol

Ok

To the ? lurking that want useful advice, read my posts
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not really. I've had/have cute/attractive girls that were forward. Also most females have low self esteem regardless whether there's a father or not.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Logically it should work, but just from experience I can tell you that it doesn't work as well as you would think. Most women aren't the type to pursue. I know girls that would never ever contact a dude first, no matter how much they may like dude

Females that will take your number and actually do something with it are in the minority imo. Either they're already really really into you or they know you're a trick

The bold is the best statement, I've been known this. Females are too shy and scared to make the first contact so a lot of them don't. You don't let a woman do a man's job.

• CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @samario
    uhhhh ? this aint the roaring 20's, women approach men and take charge in the new millenium
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao this ? in his feelings over MY opinion. Foh.

you need some ? , really tho
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @samario
    uhhhh ? this aint the roaring 20's, women approach men and take charge in the new millenium

Only ratchet hoes do that

That ? used and abused
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @plapstar
    yeaaa ? i knew u was one of those ? lurking around the highschools driving a 99 lexus
    Options
    @plapstar
    yeaaa ? i knew u was one of those ? lurking around the highschools driving a 99 lexus

After high school I went to college, then started ? college ?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @plapstar
    no no no so who drew that picture on your avi? Im calling the people these ? plap hoarding minors
    Options
    @plapstar
    no no no so who drew that picture on your avi? Im calling the people these ? plap hoarding minors

@sixsicksins
    Options
    That was before we broke up tho
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ 99 lexus