PLAYERZ ONLY: When Exchanging Numbers With a Chick...

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Yes. These nggas act like there's bonus points for playin it cool!?

Ngga the objective is the broad. If you dont care, then beat it, ngga lol 'What u doin in the 3rd lane, get over'

U know what we need...a visual. Lets say this is the chick we talkin:

tumblr_m97yl7FPTD1rp9rj8o1_500.jpg

(Im in DC, this is not far fetched!)

So yall nggas tellin me if u put in work talkin to her, you'd feel no type of way lettin the night pass w/no way to contact her...'oh well, no ? given?'

Bullshyt. You. Are. Lying. And if u say 'well that chick is different', it proves what i thought all along, yall talkin baggin BASIC BYTCHES.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @s2j
    ok lets go with your logic brethren. So say you get her number, which she probably got those hoes already pre written, and you call her, how many numbers do you think she passed out that night? Most likely the other 53 ? thinking like you and gets her number. And you talking basic ? , if this chick wasnt all on the internet she'd be a basic ? too. And if you put in work and you made such a magical impression giving your number and she call will just seal the deal and a ? feeling like HERCULES. But make sure you get that cash advance loan cause she bout that GWAP.
    tumblr_lgjirbw5Vc1qbv027o1_500.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @s2j
    ok lets go with your logic brethren. So say you get her number, which she probably got those hoes already pre written, and you call her, how many numbers do you think she passed out that night? Most likely the other 53 ? thinking like you and gets her number. And you talking basic ? , if this chick wasnt all on the internet she'd be a basic ? too. And if you put in work and you made such a magical impression giving your number and she call will just seal the deal and a ? feeling like HERCULES. But make sure you get that cash advance loan cause she bout that GWAP.

Why are you putting so much emphasis on the club tho? You need to go out during the day and actually try and pull when alcohol isn't in the picture. I pull females all time of the day at a number of different locations in the are that I live in(midtown atl). A lot of the females that I talk to came through my job and I wound up asking them out. If I'm in the club the goal is to pull someone that night, ? a phone number.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wth....cliff notes?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @civic
    yea i know man. I rather pull a chick while shopping at petco. Tell you the truth i dont even like talking to a chick at a club i rather see her ass at waffle house because her head to big in that club environment. And my ? i want to come to atlanta sooo bad, i was there as a shorty and when i say i seen so many fine black women it was ridiculous. A dude told me tho that the ratio is high too because of all the ?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    @civic
    yea i know man. I rather pull a chick while shopping at petco. Tell you the truth i dont even like talking to a chick at a club i rather see her ass at waffle house because her head to big in that club environment. And my ? i want to come to atlanta sooo bad, i was there as a shorty and when i say i seen so many fine black women it was ridiculous. A dude told me tho that the ratio is high too because of all the ?

Truth. A lot of bad females out here
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @civic
    yea, me and the guys already said we making a trip there. When is the best time to come tho, when are the peaches the ripest?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I would say the start of either the fall or spring school semester. That's when everyone is back in town. You guy should drive thru Spelman campus and Ga State campus at least once while you're out here. You won't be disappointed
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    yea buddy. I figured the college campuses was the spots to kick it at
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ^^^Yes. These nggas act like there's bonus points for playin it cool!?

Ngga the objective is the broad. If you dont care, then beat it, ngga lol 'What u doin in the 3rd lane, get over'

U know what we need...a visual. Lets say this is the chick we talkin:

tumblr_m97yl7FPTD1rp9rj8o1_500.jpg

(Im in DC, this is not far fetched!)

So yall nggas tellin me if u put in work talkin to her, you'd feel no type of way lettin the night pass w/no way to contact her...'oh well, no ? given?'

Bullshyt. You. Are. Lying. And if u say 'well that chick is different', it proves what i thought all along, yall talkin baggin BASIC BYTCHES.

This sounds like thirsty ? ? ...I'm in California bruh ..there's not really a shortage on attractive women out here so that whole ? she looks sooooo good I can't pass mentality is some ? dudes (at least me) just don't carry ...? you sounding like ou never seen a good lookin broad before ..lol

*sidenote* oh girl do look good tho forshure
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Leaving responsibility in her hands ? Doubt it'll work.

Always felt women needed the guidance and for a man to take charge.

You could always tell her to call you at a particular time ..that way you ? two birds with one stone A. If she hits you at that point you know she's ? with you and B.you now know that she can follow direction/instruction

Yall nggas need to make up your mind...are you playin it cool or do you wanna be a alpha male. How you gon delegate leadership Lol 'You call me at 5pm and i mean it!'

What basic bytches yall talkin to that got the time for phone appointments lllls

How is that delegating leadership when your the one givin the instruction bro bro? What kinda ? can't carve out 5 mins of her time to call a dude she supposedly "feelin" is a better question ...like I said if a chick can't follow a simple ass hey I'm free at 5 hit me up tmmrw direction coo ... I guess that's asking for too much outta these females for ? *shrugs* I'd figure y'all ? would see how direct and to the point that was to a chick ...hardly wishy washy

Theres only 1 way to take charge, so by tellin her to call you, u relinquishing that a lil...then u askin for it back by seein if she follow instructions. ??

Everything u sayin would make sense if men and women were equals, but we're not. Women r not built to hunt. I.e. I used to b on POF. Lol Anybody who's been there will tell u, under 'first date', id say 80% of women say 'let the man choose'. And thats how it should be imo

Not really bro ... The fact of the matter is you can't "take" the ? ... So already there's only but so much you can control as a man when it comes to initiating intimacy between the two sexes you digg? But you definately can do certain things that will have a female in a state where she shows you that shes more readily willing to "offer" the ? to you..In every situation the female has to choooooooose you.. So when you put the onus on her to make first phone contact your essentially expediting that choosing procees and eliminating some wasted time ..that's all it is ...lets keep it funky right .. Most females that are worth a damn gone have a couple options if she out here single ..you don't want to be lumped up with the 3 other ? hittin her up talking bout "hey what chu doin girl" you want your game your approach to stand out ..and you also want to let her know your time is valuable you can't just get me whenever you want especially if we just first meeting.. Nah you can't just get my time like that ...and conversely I damn sure ain't got time to be chasing her down either ...so what we gone do is ima give you my number and you gone call me at ________ and when she does you know it's own and poppin because at that point now it's out there that the interest is mutual ...it weeds out the ?

And like I said its not about her being a hunter ...she has your number because YOU initiated conversation YOU initiated the idea of further conversation and its YOU that she's taking instruction from when she hits you... That sounds like a ? in total control to me

But this is best used in person ..females can't really feel your vibe over the Internet .. She needs to see what your mouthpiece is about directly

I've never used the internet to try and pick up girls I speak from 100% real life experience. I rarely if ever see this working in real life. The approach seems "romantic comedy"eque to me but that's just my opinion. A lot of females feel awkward having to be the first one to initiate contact.

Can you give me an honest example of when this has worked for you in real life? Most of the chicks I mess with are in the 19-26 year old range so maybe that's where the discrepancy is

but they're not

you approach them first, show interest, then give them your # so they can choose

& think about this, most fairly attractive females gettin approached by dudes are usually asked for their #.. so when you give them yours instead that right there can set you apart

1)Most fairly attractive women know how to avoid those nggas. #1 tactic being getting his number instead of giving hers

2) Most fairly attractive women have other nggas on the roster. She doesnt 'need' you. If she never calls u her life would go on as planned. The onus is on YOU to sell yourself into the draws. If u don5 have the time to do that, another ngga does. Like me (when single)

Thats all with a 'catch' of a woman. No diss, but im startin g to think yall talkin bout pullin basic broads lol

Lol

1. True, but they'll also give a fake number to avoid ? too so... if this fairly attractive woman takes your number & calls chances are great she's into you

2. Lmao & I don't need her either cuz I'm already talkin to a few ladies, so if she never hits me up, my life would go on as planned (see what I did there lol)

• S2J
    Options
    @s2j

Pre written?? Lmao

Lou Gossett cmon man.

@ the rest of the bolded that dont matter to me b/c 1) competition is a part life, let alone baggin bytches. Yall seem to b shying away from it 2)Its a new day bruh. Women who arent feelin a dude get the dude's number instead of givin it out. Oh,wait...

Homie before me said the most brilliant ? in here: yall on some beta male ? , fear of rejection.

By givin her your number, in your mind, you never lose! If she calls, great, if not, she wasnt mature enough to initiate and you 'didnt care anyway'

• CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @s2j
    who wants to compete for a woman? Now if i was adam and eve was the only chick on earth then steve came along then hell yeah its gone smoke in the city but besides that aint no reason for competition. My ? hoes are giving numbers out like the flu. Fear of rejection might play apart. True.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think about how many #'s y'all could of got during the process of talking about this topic.
  • xxCivicxx
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @s2j
    who wants to compete for a woman? Now if i was adam and eve was the only chick on earth then steve came along then hell yeah its gone smoke in the city but besides that aint no reason for competition. My ? hoes are giving numbers out like the flu. Fear of rejection might play apart. True.

I don't think it matters if you want to compete or not. I've been in situations where I've pulled chicks in grocery stores almost right after they shut another dude down...if the chick is attractive then you're competing regardless
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Think about how many #'s y'all could of got during the process of talking about this topic.

I have so many things up in the air that the last thing I need right now is another bag of emotions to deal with

• CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    you still didnt compete tho, competing is to entities knowingly attempting to get a common goal. im not competing for ? . Its too many hoes out here. Pimps compete ? . Im a regular ? that like to indulge in ? . Now me and my guys do compete on who can bag a ? tho sometimes for fun
  • S2J
    Options
    @s2j

No one does! But we talkin real life. Women get hit on. Women ? w/ multiple guys, women get pursued...all of which make it less likely she will b the pursuer as opposed to the persuee.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all are really invested in this debate right now.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    @s2j
    True

@kat
    yea. I like to debate tho thats why i joined this site. Now lets debate on how to get those digits? LOL shoutout to @s2j
  • S2J
    Options
    This has been a great debate tho. No feelings, no character assasination, just diffrrence of opinion backed by reasoning. And even tho @chicobreed and his homies r dead wrong they seem to b taking it well Lol
  • S2J
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
  • S2J
    Options
    Kat havent u come between enough black men enough (oh ? , double entendre!!)
  • Kat
    Options
    enough black men enough.