Hannibal Season 2 (February 28th)

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mikkelsen is such a good actor. Plays this role perfectly.

C/S. He has to get a emmy nod this year.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "There is no ? ."
    "Not with that attitude."

The interaction between Hannibal and that killer was great. They didn't show exactly how the killer ended up in the center of the mural, but I assumed Hannibal was able to manipulate him and actually talk him into becoming the centerpiece. He's such an intriguing character.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Graham has officially started to play chess with Lecter.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But can he win? Also between the fight between the killer last year and with Jack in the opening scenes, does anyone think Will could throw hands with Hannibal? I think he would get bodied. Unless he's on some Sherlock Holmes ? ..

sherlock-holmes-fight-o.gif
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Also I like that Will is just as good at his job without his brain being on fire. Hannibal knows he'll figure it out.
  • marc123
    edited March 2014
    Options
    any one else noticed when Hannibal 1st stepped towards the white shrink lady. and she toke two steps back. he did like a double take and made kinda like a WTF type face. ? was funny.

also LMAO @ when she told Hannibal that he wears a "person suite". that was classic.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is so great

the imagery,acting,and plots are fantastic

This 2nd season has upped the stakes

I'm still surprised NBC can show most of this ?
  • Broddie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    But can he win? Also between the fight between the killer last year and with Jack in the opening scenes, does anyone think Will could throw hands with Hannibal? I think he would get bodied. Unless he's on some Sherlock Holmes ? ..

sherlock-holmes-fight-o.gif

He'll eventually win by the point of Red Dragon. He's also FBI. Jack Crawford didn't look like he could throw down the way he did either; of course since he's the director you can expect that he could in the end, the same could be said of criminal profilers.

I personally can't wait for the Hannibal on the run season. Bryan Fuller (show's creator) said his layout is basically

Season 1: Will and Hannibal bond.
    Season 2: Will and Hannibal are done.
    Season 3: Fugitive on the run.
    Season 4: Red Dragon
    Season 5: The Silence of the Lambs (if they work something out with MGM)
    Season 6: Hannibal (if they work something out with MGM)
    Season 7: An original ending to the series by Fuller.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    ^

That's be dope. I wanna see a whole episode dedicated to everyone's reaction after they've found out they ate people. I heard they couldn't get rights to Starling as Lifetime (or whoever) is making some women-empowerment series. Idk. Hope it pans out and NBC realizes the gem they have on network television.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Jack is like one of them dudes who has muscle on him but some excess weight because he doesn't actively stay in shape. But if he needed to box or lift weights you wouldn't be surprised. I would say Will may have to be better with a firearm to get Hannibal. Not in the same weight class to Tussle with him otherwise.

• twentyfivelighters
    Options
    I think Michael Pitt's character is introduced tonight. Just what I heard. Not too sure though. Either way, the preview got me hyped for this ? . I know they won't be able to drag the court storyline the rest of the season.
  • marc123
    Options
    I doubt tonight, word is later in the season.
  • marc123
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Btw, this easily the best show on network TV. Why isnt this thread stickied?

@mods
  • S.jR.
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Hannibal Friday! Tune in ? !

• marc123
    Options
    Another awesome episode, this show keepin gettin better and better. Cant say enough good things.

The soundtrack thru out was GOAT
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those minor reactions by Hannbial are phenomenal in the courtroom. Dude is enjoying the courtroom drama and can barely contain himself.

larry still trying to hold Will down regardless of the evidence and taking responsibility for putting him in that ? up situation

I opened your mail - line of the night

Damn really got Will's back trying to help him out as much as possible without incriminating himself.

the conversation & dialogue between Will & Hannibal is ? intense.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    I thought it was just another hallucination from Will at first when that ear fell out on the table. ? got real interesting when the new killer strung up the judge like that and put him on display.

Lol @ these lying ass ? on the stand, though. Freddie Lounds and Dr. Chilton. Don't they eventually die?

Hannibal is missing Will too and it's hilarious.
  • Broddie
    Options
    I thought it was just another hallucination from Will at first when that ear fell out on the table. ? got real interesting when the new killer strung up the judge like that and put him on display.

Lol @ these lying ass ? on the stand, though. Freddie Lounds and Dr. Chilton. Don't they eventually die?

Hannibal is missing Will too and it's hilarious.

Yes but way way later on down the line (Red Dragon and after The Silence of the Lambs).

Damn that preview for next week made it perfectly clear that Beverly Katz is a goner this season. She is in Red Dragon in the book continuity but this isn't the book continuity.
  • marc123
    Options
    "justice is blind, dumb and heartless." GOAT
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    It's over for her.
    maddness_zps909be5e6.gif
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Hannibal ratings increased for this last episode... that's a positive outlook hopefully it can build off this episode going forward.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    Twitter helped a lot too. Tweet while you watch if you can and use the hashtag.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's over for her.
    maddness_zps909be5e6.gif

damn it man i hope not.
    she is the only that is all in Will's corner at the moment
  • marc123
    Options
    I pray to ? hannibal makes a chinese dish outta her. That would be so funny.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    It's over for her.
    maddness_zps909be5e6.gif

damn it man i hope not.
    she is the only that is all in Will's corner at the moment

The ? is sushi bruh.