Options
    LOL HANNIBAL IS SUCH A ?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • artakartel
    artakartel Members Posts: 44 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , that was a perfect episode, and that ending is up there with the Miriam episode and last season's finale.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    artakartel wrote: »
    ? , that was a perfect episode, and that ending is up there with the Miriam episode and last season's finale.

That bee lady ? was str8 filler tho. I get that it's an allegory for Jack and his wife but c'mon man.

Pretty interesting to see how things will turn out next week with the identity of that guy who killed the bailiff and judge being revealed. I know he won't be able to ? Hannibal, though. That was pretty much given away with the Hannibal/Jack fight as the first scene of the season.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Another great episode. I didnt mind the bee killer lady, filler or not. Got damn @ dude walkin thru the park no eyes.

Its crazy that hannibal is so in the middle of these ppl personal lives. Yet he is a crazy ? killer.

But wtf tho. What was the purpose of hannibal bringing back jacks wife? Like whats the bigger point? Was it all based on a coin flip.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Another great episode. I didnt mind the bee killer lady, filler or not. Got damn @ dude walkin thru the park no eyes.

Its crazy that hannibal is so in the middle of these ppl personal lives. Yet he is a crazy ? killer.

But wtf tho. What was the purpose of hannibal bringing back jacks wife? Like whats the bigger point? Was it all based on a coin flip.

Either A. It's a form of torture. B. He actually cared for her C. Her death in his office would bring too much attention to him and saving her would make him look good in front of Jack.

I don't think he's an Anton Chigurh dude.
  • marc123
    Options
    Ill go with w/ C
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn!!! turned her into spam meat.

hannibal's GOAT work.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    Hannibal killed the judge.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    One of the best endings to an episode in this entire series.

Lmfao at that preview tho:
    Hannibal ? his ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Didn't get to see this episode and the only place that has it online is hulu and I'm not even a member.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jack about to test some leftovers for human body parts, lol
  • marc123
    Options
    @‌Broddie

Check primewire.ag every episode is posted about 5 minutes after it airs.
  • marc123
    Options
    Wow @ seein Hannibal strung up, helpless and waiting to die.
  • Broddie
    Options
    @marc123 good looking out.

This was a cool piece of visual symbolism in this episode

http://nbchannibal.tumblr.com/post/81033725177/are-you-kidding-me
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    Picking Will's brain... Did not catch that at first.
  • Broddie
    Options

Watch it end up being animal meat. Then again we are getting closer to that flash forward from the season opener though.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Either A. It's a form of torture. B. He actually cared for her C. Her death in his office would bring too much attention to him and saving her would make him look good in front of Jack.

I don't think he's an Anton Chigurh dude.

Honestly I think he didn't feel it was right she was taking away Jack's opportunity to tell her good bye. I think he felt she was selfish, bcuz he genuinely cares about them both.
  • marc123
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Watch it end up being animal meat. Then again we are getting closer to that flash forward from the season opener though.

I think the testing of the meat is a red herring.

On tha other hand this season has been so GOAT so far anything is possible.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something has to tip ? ... nh.. I was thinking the bullets holes in the floor when he sat down to eat with Hannibal.

And if Hannibal is ? Will's woman maybe she finds something out that leads to the showdown between Jack and Hannibal. Either way I just need that episode to happen asap.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Felt like morpheus vs the agents in that fight. Cot damn!

I thought thee exact same thing,jack should of held him up a bit longer leaving him defenseless, Jack's still the man just for outclassing Hannibal by only using a tie as a weapon he was on his Matrix ish.

But yea I finally caught up it's great when you can watch a entire season back to back without commercials. Watching this I couldn't help but think if this was "Doax" from Dexter he would of been suspected hannibal as a killer a long time ago, you dont always needs evidence to be able to tell someone is a lil off in the head, hannibal never shows emotion(even though the majority of the cast lack personality like a shyhamalan flick). Still he went from being a surgeon to culinary and half the time serves food you never seen before???Meanwhile your searching for a killer who is precise in removing limbs and organs.

I use to work with someone who I suspected of being a serial killer, something about him gave me bad vibes and I found out from other coworkers before I worked there that they found a book in his cubicle that listed infamous serial killers and when he found out someone was looking through it the next day the book was gone and never seen again.....I use to joke around about following him home and tailing him around just so I can catch him in the act,but I might of messed around and wound up missing myself.
  • marc123
    Options

I thought thee exact same thing,jack should of held him up a bit longer leaving him defenseless, Jack's still the man just for outclassing Hannibal by only using a tie as a weapon he was on his Matrix ish.

But yea I finally caught up it's great when you can watch a entire season back to back without commercials. Watching this I couldn't help but think if this was "Doax" from Dexter he would of been suspected hannibal as a killer a long time ago, you dont always needs evidence to be able to tell someone is a lil off in the head, hannibal never shows emotion(even though the majority of the cast lack personality like a shyhamalan flick). Still he went from being a surgeon to culinary and half the time serves food you never seen before???Meanwhile your searching for a killer who is precise in removing limbs and organs.

I use to work with someone who I suspected of being a serial killer, something about him gave me bad vibes and I found out from other coworkers before I worked there that they found a book in his cubicle that listed infamous serial killers and when he found out someone was looking through it the next day the book was gone and never seen again.....I use to joke around about following him home and tailing him around just so I can catch him in the act,but I might of effed around and come up missing myself.

Wtf. Lol. U watch too much tv. U better leave that ? alone.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

I use to work with someone who I suspected of being a serial killer, something about him gave me bad vibes and I found out from other coworkers before I worked there that they found a book in his cubicle that listed infamous serial killers and when he found out someone was looking through it the next day the book was gone and never seen again.....I use to joke around about following him home and tailing him around just so I can catch him in the act,but I might of effed around and come up missing myself.

Wtf. Lol. U watch too much tv. U better leave that ? alone.

I don't even work there anymore so ...........