what do you think would happen to america if blacks moved to Africa en masse?

Options

Comments

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Subject: Dear A1000MILES,

Dear A1000MILES,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a ? fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
    wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
    Thanks and ? Bless.
    Best regards.
    Miss Wumi Abdul
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're postin a 419 like Iono what that is...I'm Nigerian...Stop.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

Nigeria currently has an initiative for American Blacks, especially those who are direct descendants of natives...To come back and work and go to school in the country...Stop.

Yeah, and they will deposit $10,000,000 in your bank account before you come and will be given an African heiress to wed so she can get US citizenship.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23249614

These scams have been going on for years since the advent of electronic money transfers and the internet ..

Any non-African still falling for those ? in this day and age must be extremely gullible, stupid and dumb as hell

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here ~ Athletics, popular culture, music, and the economy would suffer, greatly.
    There ~ It depends. If we go tonight, nothing. If we get our ? together and go in the next 25 years, then that changes everything..
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghana also has the right of abode
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    are we talking about now or after a mass uprising centuries ago??

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if 13% of the population left

short economic downturn but quick recovery
    increased African immigration or restrictions on black/African immigration

not alot honestly

Exactly...That's how I was Lookin at it....But....

http://www.blackenterprise.com/small-business/african-american-buying-power-projected-trillions/

Een though we a small piece of the pie, we consume a lot...If we just up and left in mass quantities...That's a lotta blue collar jobs gettin abandoned and a lotta product not bein bought...Now, it wouldn't ? the economy, but there would definitely be a notable dent...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Ghana also has the right of abode

A pinnacle and shining example of how an African state should be run plus that's where that port that transported thousands of slaves across the Atlantic ocean is located ..

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Liberia.

liberia went to ? because blacks tried to copy the white southerns way of life and because of masons.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead at people actually believing America would be better off without Blacks.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much money as we spend in this ? , we'll be missed...
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    random but

from what i read, north and east africans hate west and central africans and african americans and dont consider themselves black

nor do whites and middle easterners consider people of those regions of africa black, they are actually classified as caucasion-indo-eurasian, my theory is they do this in order to lay claim to civilizations that predate their ? ? such as ancient egypt and nubia

how in the ? is nubians not black, that word is synonymous with black women and black people in general, if they bring they black ass to america they gon get called a ?

dead af at this

them crackas outta sight boy

take a look at all these aryans and them self hatincoons eatin it all up just to get ? for they history, culture, and resources, all to be considered white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzPgQufXz24

apparently black means nappy hair, big lips and noses, skull shape basically us, nothin to do with skin color

as if north and east africans cant just be differently adapted black people with different features from west and central africans who live closer to the sun, they dont suggest this, they suggest mixing was the cause because african genes arent diverse, as if african genes can only produce joseph kony lookin ? , anything other than 1920s ? tunes black face lookin africans have to be mixed

never hear about different lookin europeans bein called mixed and when they do its sicillians and spaniards but they still are considered white

apparently the one drop rule only applies to west africans, esp in america, but the one drop rule in africa is exactly the opposite, one drop of euro-indo-arab and you are euro-indo-arab because they want to claim your achievements

if north and east africans are so mixed then why is their skin so much darker than southern africans who are not mixed and also have ? eyes
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    yo if you aint a black north american, at least 2nd or 3rd generation, eat ? ? , we black north americans is all we got and thats word, aint no ? homeland and no allies
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat would prolly off herself
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit would flourish and become a tourist attraction
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited January 2014
    Options
    you kno you a black extremist when zombie and sixsicksins flag yo ? , all im sayin i aint trustin ? that didnt come directly from where i come from, from the same struggle, the same exact group of people that were enslaved in the southern region of north america

black people from all over the world hate black north americans all im sayin is if you not us directly then ? you, i dont trust you

aint no time for that save the world kissin dolphins ? when these crackas done trained black folks thats blacker than we is to distance themselves from us and hate us
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    what makes you folks that abide by such rhetoric
    think Africans what us Americans there.......full-time....indefinitely ??

They don't seem to mind the Asians and everybody else ? them... Why would they have special disdain for us?

The answer is some what complicated

But from my own personal experience
    from the many conversations I've had with Africans I've met, and worked with overseas
    who never stepped foot in the U.S.

they where fascinated and intrigued by us, but there was this underline resentment,(and some was quite blatant)
    which all stem from the fact many of them see us(Black Americans) as arrogant,lazy,ungrateful and unmotivated

u have to b some kind of ? to think that about American Blacks when you've never set foot in the US.

or clairvoyant

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    many of the Africans that live here in the US share that very same sentiment
    (and I'm pretty sure they rally their "assessment" to family and friend who back in the Motherland)
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The economy would improve drastically. but the creative greatness will be lost forever.
  • hadezbone
    hadezbone Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    Keeping to the topic, if Blacks left America, the economy would collapse... The economy would be stifled... This is the reason for slavery being ended... You do know that economics played a great reasoning for ending slavery... the country (America) was about to go broke, the South did not care, they could sell/trade there goods over seas... So Washington wasn't having that, so... Civil War...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in jail be mad as ?
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    if black people left everyone wud just follow us...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America would take a huge financial hit obviously. A lot of the economy is making money off us and our ? .

As for Africa, we didn't get it right with emigration the first time. Considering that most don't know of that history we have with Liberia and the culture shock it's possible we could repeat the same mistake. I gotten mixed points of views from different people bout how they were received in Africa. But most of it was a positive experience they say. It's just that the bad gets most of the spot light I hear.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im mean if we educate the africans and the blacks maybe it wouldnt be such a culture shock. and do yall really think people would follow blacks to africa?