what do you think would happen to america if blacks moved to Africa en masse?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    African countries are getting better and stronger. Why is everyone there except the diaspora?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @twatgetta ? ? . ? my thread if you just gone derail ? . and i think america would be too ? up. maybe a little economically but who they gone blame for welfare, drugs and all that ? . whites willl be ? up cause they cant complain no more
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Nothing cause the Mexicans are already doing all the ? "white and black Americans" won't, and all the Asians will fill the lost technical positions, finally ending this dream or nightmare we call the "United States". One thing is white America would stagger to a minority position and in an ironic sort of way, become the same as the whites in South Africa.

You're right that Latinos hold the most service positions and Asians ( south and east, including middle easterners) have a big share of technical positions, but today at the executive level where the "big" money is (in terms of corporate salaries 200k and up) it's still mostly a white world even in a place as diverse as the Bay Area (Silicon Valley) where I live. Don't see that changing even if blacks left. People still hire who they feel most comfortable with having the position and possibility of promoting in the future. Levels.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ex was from Ghana...Moved to Atlanta when she was 14...She would tell me every chance she'd get how much Accra ? on Atlanta/Savannah/America...
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    yeah i want to move close to accra. just about maybe thirty miles to the coast and live in the bush. im not a people person
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people will miss us, believe it or not.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They would make more boats and slave us again.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    White people will miss us, believe it or not.

absence makes the heart grow fonder

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Ya really think white people would just let us leave LOL.Ya ? are as gullible as the house ? .They aint letting nobody leave.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    why wouldnt they let us leave? were not slaves
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of money will be leaving if blacks left america.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Actually...Legally...You can't een leave this mofucka without government permission...Passports and visas and ? ...I was thinkin bout that the other day over a blunt...Until you get the proper paper work, you kinda like a prisoner in this country...I mean, of course you can dip off under the radar and leave without that ? ...But most other countries won't let you in to stay unless you tryna claim asylum or somethin...
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Actually...Legally...You can't een leave this mofucka without government permission...Passports and visas and ? ...I was thinkin bout that the other day over a blunt...Until you get the proper paper work, you kinda like a prisoner in this country...I mean, of course you can dip off under the radar and leave without that ? ...But most other countries won't let you in to stay unless you tryna claim asylum or somethin...

CO-MUFUCKING SIGN THEY AINT LETTING NO MAJOR EXODUS HAPPEN.THIS IS THE REASON WHY RAMSES 2 HAD PROBLEMS WITH MOSES.? WANTED TO LEAVE EGYPT WITH LIKE 400 PEOPLE WITH NO PROTECTION OR PLAN.YOU´RE A SMART ? BY THE WAY I´M GOING TO USE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SOMETHING ELSE.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are still a commodity to them. We would have to fight our way out basically.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    ? it. if we got to fight we got to fight
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There will be more white on white violence between the rich and the poor
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    thats what i want. white on white violence. lets get it