what do you think would happen to america if blacks moved to Africa en masse?

Options

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Fools sayin' if we left, the country would go broke? how is that when our ? will spend every penny back into this ? before we left, only to reach Africa dead broke and hongry, just like we did when we reached America.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Popeyes, Churchs Chicken and KFC will close. Hennessey sales will decline, VH1 will revert back to Rock and Roll.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? would change the whole world and be historical
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNICKLYN wrote: »
    "So the ones in the West
    Will never move East
    And feel like they could be at home
    Dem get tricked by the beast
    But a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?"
    - Damien Marley

I plan on getting the ? out of America before ? gets real son

word

Bruh,

Don't wait. Go now and send us a postcard. We'll miss you.

• 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those negroes know something...follow em anderson..

Man-on-phone-spying-300.jpg

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can go out there I aint going out there
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've already been to africa and i loved it when i get older or when i've made all the money i want to make i will be retiring there. You ? keep sleeping on africa if you want but you don't know what you are missing out on the potential is staggering
  • zombie
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    yo if you aint a black north american, at least 2nd or 3rd generation, eat ? ? , we black north americans is all we got and thats word, aint no ? homeland and no allies

You know what ? it, just for saying that i think i'll get every african american that works for us my family fired.

Do you see how counter productive your stupid way of thinking is. There are millions of non african american blacks in america do you really what to cause a serious beef between us and you.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint from africa im from crenshaw mafia
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hadezbone wrote: »
    Keeping to the topic, if Blacks left America, the economy would collapse... The economy would be stifled... This is the reason for slavery being ended... You do know that economics played a great reasoning for ending slavery... the country (America) was about to go broke, the South did not care, they could sell/trade there goods over seas... So Washington wasn't having that, so... Civil War...

You mean Lincoln? Washington been dead for over 60 years, he was already a legend by then.
  • twatgetta
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Negros ain't moving to Africa without the comforts of home(America) like they Flat screens, Chrysler 300's and at least 10 pair of their favorite sneakers. because it ain't ? in Africa but dirt, death and hyenas. don't fool yourself thankin ? gone be kickin' it in the promiseland or some ? . that ? is ? unrest over there right now. I'm sure @kaivalya can school you fools on why you shouldn't consider that move...
  • zombie
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Negros ain't moving to Africa without the comforts of home(America) like they Flat screens, Chrysler 300's and at least 10 pair of their favorite sneakers. because it ain't ? in Africa but dirt, death and hyenas. don't fool yourself thankin ? gone be kickin' it in the promiseland or some ? . that ? is ? unrest over there right now. I'm sure @kaivalya can school you fools on why you shouldn't consider that move...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsR4ZaYnr8

shut up dumb ?
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    White people would have a big party

And mexicans would fill the void left by the departing Black Americans
  • twatgetta
    edited January 2014
    Options

Now they wouldn't . the White man tried that ? already back during Columbus days and it didn't work. Compared to the ? , Mexicans are lazy as ? and wouldn't work so hard to be down with America like the negros have done. they would overrun the welfare system with babies. keep it trill.
  • twatgetta
    edited January 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

shut up dumb ?

CLOWN. have you checked reality lately? damn near every country in Africa is bubbling with Civil War stupid. Muslim vs. Christian. the ? is spreading across the continent. do your homework and stop cuttin' and pastin'; old propaganda videos of Africa. Not one country in that ? got a strong Army to protect themselves. . not one. CLOWN.
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options

Now they wouldn't . the White man tried that ? already back during Columbus days and it didn't work. Compared to the ? , Mexicans are lazy as ? and wouldn't work so hard to be down with America like the negros have done. they would overrun the welfare system with babies. keep it trill.

...Aren't there truckloads of hard working Mexicans at every hardware store in the country willing to do physically taxing jobs for less than minimum wage pay?
  • zombie
    Options

shut up dumb ?

CLOWN. have you checked reality lately? damn near every country in Africa is bubbling with Civil War stupid. Muslim vs. Christian. the ? is spreading across the continent. do your homework and stop cuttin' and pastin'; old propaganda videos of Africa. Not one country in that ? got a strong Army to protect themselves. . not one. CLOWN.

There is no civil war in ghana nor is there civil wars in most of africa also most of black africa is christian not muslim and most of the world's nations don't have strong armies. I have been to africa and have family there so i have first hand experience. There are pros and cons to living in africa BUT THE picture you are trying to paint is based on ignorance of the real condition that africa is in.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sports, Music, Entertainment,
    would be terrible.

Cultural Diversity would be even worst, Closed Businesses means less jobs and money spent.

No hot black women.

It be terrible.
  • twatgetta
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I've already been to africa and i loved it when i get older or when i've made all the money i want to make i will be retiring there. You ? keep sleeping on africa if you want but you don't know what you are missing out on the potential is staggering

? you ain't going no damn where. Name one livable part over there besides Nigeria ? ? Even South Africa, the best place to live, is going thru some serious ? right now with them fools killing all the ? ' farmers...dumb ? down there killin' the people that's supplying the food!!!... but You go'head ignorant traveller.
  • twatgetta
    Options

...Aren't there truckloads of hard working Mexicans at every hardware store in the country willing to do physically taxing jobs for less than minimum wage pay?

Them couple of Mexicans on the corners are not enough to handle the shift if Blacks packed up and left tomorrow. White folks would try to re-institute slavery on the Mexicans because the majority of them are not as educated like the Blacks have been.
  • zombie
    Options

? you ain't going no damn where. Name one livable part over there besides Nigeria ? ? Even South Africa, the best place to live, is going thru some serious ? right now with them fools killing all the ? ' farmers...dumb ? down there killin' the people that's supplying the food... but You go'head ignorant traveller.

? i have already been there. Travel is something i do alot of and i already immigrated to one country and can do so again. I have been to kenya, ghana, nigeria, botswanna, senegal and south africa.
  • twatgetta
    Options

? you ain't going no damn where. Name one livable part over there besides Nigeria ? ? Even South Africa, the best place to live, is going thru some serious ? right now with them fools killing all the ? ' farmers...dumb ? down there killin' the people that's supplying the food... but You go'head ignorant traveller.

? i have already been there. Travel is something i do alot of and i already immigrated to one country and can do so again. I have been to kenya, ghana, nigeria, botswanna, senegal and south africa.

Fool how long ago was that? If it wasn't last week you have no ? ' idea what's going now over there now. ? .
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing cause the Mexicans are already doing all the ? "white and black Americans" won't, and all the Asians will fill the lost technical positions, finally ending this dream or nightmare we call the "United States". One thing is white America would stagger to a minority position and in an ironic sort of way, become the same as the whites in South Africa.
  • zombie
    Options

Fool how long ago was that? If it wasn't last week you have no ? ' idea what's going now over there now. ? .

I was in ghana visiting my brother 2 years ago and no the country has not gone to ? in 2 years in fact like most of the nations i listed it has only gotten stronger economically.