UW 1.26.14 Who Won?: Loaded Lux vs Hollow Da Don

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    I got it damn near dead even...it all comes down to this.... I aint votin fa no lost ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Sion wrote: »
    watched it 3 times and i still edge Hollow. Lux constructed perfect rounds & thats his strength. after every round it seemed "no way Hollow can come back from this" and yet.....he did. That has to count. the fact people call this battle close speaks to Hollow. and the rebuttals he came up with were immaculate as the pen Lux wrote his attack with.

Thats not why he won.
    I lean (pun intended) Hollow because he neutralized Lux's main angle- That i am here to show u a better way by breaking u and building u back up. Not just the 3rd but from the gate. constant references to his holier than thou act and the fact that Lux is a drug user himself and then attacked our reverence of Lux sayin we have pre-made excuses for any flaw he might have and pretend everything he says is deeper than what it is.

When he flip Lux's Calicoe Lost ? scheme and not just to say "oh u just like us" but that Lux was a hypocrite more concerned with street praise than his own family is why.
    Hollow basically painted Lux as Chalky painted Dr. Narcisse from Boardwalk- a ? wit a dictionary

^^ Best part about that mini review- not once did i mention punchlines or the crowd. this was a clash of ideology and angles of attack. a debate. a rhyming roundtable... bka Hip Hop

This right chea was so well written that it could make the cut.... gonna wait for more responses tho, seems like the general consensus is that Lux won....

Polls have actually been trending towards 50/50 now.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    @sion , i agree. Breeze is the ? who should write it. But i think acouple of us can put together the best bars from the battle and let him craft the entire summary
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Pay us @Sion. Battle thread will help breeze. We get a cut. AHH funds the next BOTIC.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Bet, im bout make a list of the best punches/bars from each round and submit it. Acouple of yall can chip in.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    I'm not trying to act I'm smarter, but c'mon I caught at least 97% of Lux's bars on the first watch. He's a poet and an architect, he creates unorthodox rhyme schemes and patterns by using an extensive vocabulary and stretching words (ala the "arthritis/off writers" line).

The depth is really in the subject matter. He paints it and expresses it in a way that isn't obvious, so someone making the same points or criticisms wouldn't be able to get it across how he can (in an original style).
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    I got it damn near dead even...it all comes down to this.... I aint votin fa no lost ? .

So a ? that don't take care of his kids isn't a lost ? ?
    Ok.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    someone brought up boxing...
    u can't just counter the champ or stand with him in the ring. U have to beat the champ.
    Hollows rebuttals were cool, but his actual attacks weren't strong enough imo.
    also, its a style/content thing. what Lux brought was just more to my liking. Hollow was impressive tho.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    gns wrote: »

Ok.

Ok.

Is that factual? Okay.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Two Bucks, you better Noah Ar when you C one. B-Magic.
  • gns
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    1of1 wrote: »
    I'm not trying to act I'm smarter, but c'mon I caught at least 97% of Lux's bars on the first watch. He's a poet and an architect, he creates unorthodox rhyme schemes and patterns by using an extensive vocabulary and stretching words (ala the "arthritis/off writers" line).

The depth is really in the subject matter. He paints it and expresses it in a way that isn't obvious, so someone making the same points or criticisms wouldn't be able to get it across how he can (in an original style).

I wouldn't say 97% but I get the majority of the ish lux sez on the first listen and the rest afterwards. What kills me is the ? that think everything the ? sez is genius and if lux ain't number 1 in your list that makes u a ? or a lost ? .

Ok.

Ok.

Is that factual? Okay.

U heard hollow say it didn't u.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Them Lux polls looking shaaaaaky baaaaaby
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    1of1 wrote: »

I wouldn't say 97% but I get the majority of the ish lux sez on the first listen and the rest afterwards. What kills me is the ? that think everything the ? sez is genius and if lux ain't number 1 in your list that makes u a ? or a lost ? .

Ok.

Ok.

Is that factual? Okay.

U heard hollow say it didn't u.

We know Hollows on Lean
    We know he got paid to do this UW cuz of Lux then turn around and said Lux is greedy. We know this.

We don't know if what hollow said is true at all.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    i need $40 and a % of ya w2 @sion

let me know when u need it and in the spirit of the battle any time/word count limit
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Just broke down the 1st round, and as I expected its pretty much even.

Hightlight bars Only bars im gon fully write are the haymakers/uppercuts

Lux

1.Future know it all with no answers line (jab)
    2.Another kid with a gift and found out its no santa (jab)
    3.Brenda's baby line (jab)
    4.Vampire scheme (uppercut)
    5. "Its a fight in the ring/ I cant picture the Don ,King, but he's good for promotion (Haymaker)
    6.Pick you apart like a talent agent line (jab)
    7.Calicoe pic line (being that it wasnt about hollow, its just a strong, it was cold tho)
    8.Square off/root in your frame line (jab)
    9. Home cookin lookin like grandma's (jab)
    10."I heard you and Drake was tight,turns out you just munchin off the name/ Pictures of yall at dinner, he showed the public that he came/ well he put it in his album too, he said "Thank me later" "Take care " then "Nothin was the same" (haymaker)
    11. Back up line(jab)
    12." You keep giving us old ? Hollow, but what else you expect to get out the attic/addict (haymaker)

3 haymakers, 1 uppercut , 1 strong jab ,7 jabs

Hollow

1. Diva line/freestyle (uppercut)
    2."Taken all that time you done hurt these fans/ I guess it takes a while to put on that Hells angels jacket and Eddie Murphy pants (Haymaker)
    3.Lux Intro Scheme (jab)
    4 Pic/Smack settin the screen (jab)
    5."Its a whole bunch of "you gon get this work" and "quiet down"s ,Its a circus act just to see this clown go through a fire round" (haymaker of the round from both)
    6.Football scheme (jab)
    7.Lux's hearst being a good investment scheme (uppercut)
    8.message scheme (jab)
    9.Ahead of his time line (strong jab)
    10.Shawn kemp line(jab)
    11. Perfect scheme (jab)
    12. Loaded Multi (haymaker)

3 haymakers ,1 uppercut , 1 strong jab, 7 jabs
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Pay us @Sion. Battle thread will help breeze. We get a cut. AHH funds the next BOTIC.

Lou dont you skip all the BOTIC events?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    If any of you is interested AHH is tryna find someone to do a quick write up on the battle that will be posted on the front page.

Either a summary of why you think so & so won or a top 10 best lines from the battle. Send me a PM if you're interested and have work to submit.

Regards,
    Sion

U want someone to do yo dirtty workkk soooooo bad

• Max.
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    If any of you is interested AHH is tryna find someone to do a quick write up on the battle that will be posted on the front page.

Either a summary of why you think so & so won or a top 10 best lines from the battle. Send me a PM if you're interested and have work to submit.

Regards,
    Sion

When do u need it?

U wana be a teachers pet sooo bad dawg

Clean the black board n Bring a apple for sion for his desk
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    The more times I watch this battle (4 times) the more I'm sure Lux clearly won this battle.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Max. wrote: »

Regards,
    Sion

When do u need it?

U wana be a teachers pet sooo bad dawg

Clean the black board n Bring a apple for sion for his desk

lol ? u I'd son u but u got common sense..you know Hollow won
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rah Digga ain't attractive no more...

:(
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Rah Digga ain't attractive no more...

:(

she was b4?
  • gns
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    someone brought up boxing...
    u can't just counter the champ or stand with him in the ring. U have to beat the champ.
    Hollows rebuttals were cool, but his actual attacks weren't strong enough imo.
    also, its a style/content thing. what Lux brought was just more to my liking. Hollow was impressive tho.

Lux the champ of what though?
    The deadbeat dad society?