UW 1.26.14 Who Won?: Loaded Lux vs Hollow Da Don

Options

Comments

• okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we really not gonna post the battle in this thread!

Thread making 101!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Its illegal. gotta keep the bootlegs a secret otherwise admins or people may flag it.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Its illegal. gotta keep the bootlegs a secret otherwise admins or people may flag it.

Gotcha, my bad, just you tubed it!
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    listening to it the 3rd time Lux's bars were too deep , he won 2 - 1

that "DDDDDon Lemon" ? was just righteous

"That was ? with me when i said follow me into that pharmacy ,you get the picture
    The good farmer sees what needs to be cropped out ? "

You picked the month everyone lies/
    You can dress it up how you picture it in your mind/
    but the Halloween of it , you gon always be a ? in disguise.../

For The Glooory!!!!!

Hollow ween off it...

Ween off drugs

Dope
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    gns wrote: »
    someone brought up boxing...
    u can't just counter the champ or stand with him in the ring. U have to beat the champ.
    Hollows rebuttals were cool, but his actual attacks weren't strong enough imo.
    also, its a style/content thing. what Lux brought was just more to my liking. Hollow was impressive tho.

Lux the champ of what though?
    The deadbeat dad society?

i don't know his life. Im cool with ppl thinking Hollow won, but theres no need to act like Lux aint one of the GOATs of this ? .
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    Rah Digga ain't attractive no more...

:(

she was b4?
    MV5BMjExMTUwMzY1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDc3Mzc1._V1_SY317_CR18,0,214,317_.jpg
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Hollow definitely had his moments, but Lux clearly bodied that battle.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    gns wrote: »
    someone brought up boxing...
    u can't just counter the champ or stand with him in the ring. U have to beat the champ.
    Hollows rebuttals were cool, but his actual attacks weren't strong enough imo.
    also, its a style/content thing. what Lux brought was just more to my liking. Hollow was impressive tho.

Lux the champ of what though?
    The deadbeat dad society?

i don't know his life. Im cool with ppl thinking Hollow won, but theres no need to act like Lux aint one of the GOATs of this ? .

"Idk if it's true" seems to be the go 2 excuse for the church of lux folks.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Their names say it all. Lux was loaded with knowlege while Da Don was hollow with his content. Lux came and focused in on that missguided drug dealing and drug abusing and gave him jewels on being selfmade and not getting pimped like a slave. Hollow's angle was all wrong. How you gonna diss a man for being a monster at the negotiation table and getting a big check? How are you gonna bring out some dude that spent a number of years for drug dealing an didn't learn ? from it, like Lux would have a problem telling blackface to his face he's a lost ? .

If Loaded Lux went second this wouldn't even be a debate. I'm ready to call this a body.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Swear when Lux said "just when we thought Hollows had points to their rounds" it was right on time cause thts how I felt about his 1st....and???so???
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their names say it all. Lux was loaded with knowlege while Da Don was hollow with his content. Lux came and focused in on that missguided drug dealing and drug abusing and gave him jewels on being selfmade and not getting pimped like a slave. Hollow's angle was all wrong. How you gonna diss a man for being a monster at the negotiation table and getting a big check? How are you gonna bring out some dude that spent a number of years for drug dealing an didn't learn ? from it, like Lux would have a problem telling blackface to his face he's a lost ? .

If Loaded Lux went second this wouldn't even be a debate. I'm ready to call this a body.

Lux wouldn't rebuttal ? tho...
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    if lux went 2nd it might actually be worse. cause hollow could bring up the false preacher angle. while lux played right into it because he doesnt freestyle and deviate from his script. it might have completely turned to crowd especially in the 2nd with hollows first chance to rebuttal AND dig deeper into his material first

point is- too many unknowns to single that out without mappin out all the consequences
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Rah Digga look like someone's grandma up there..Della Reese lookin gal
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux

First two rounds...Hollow.
    Third-Lux
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don

Third-Lux
    But u voted for Lux
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Loaded Lux

Third-Lux
    But u voted for Lux

I made a mistake.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    I wonder if I should redo the polls? Alot of people change their mind and see it like me now...
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    I was disappointed in hollows approach to the battle blessing up.. He was on a smear campaign based on lies.. Those false twitter reports had ? from us to bloggers hating lux.. The weak ones not everybody.. Hollow was painting it like lux had guns yo ? demanding this bread.. So in the battle the diva and money ? was disposable
  • Jik Jikkles
    Jik Jikkles Members Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Comedy, incredible bars, classic rebuttals but y'all still claim Lux won. ? ridiculous

kinda felt the same. I feel it was a damn draw but I could also see it being 2-1 hollow but what do I know

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    R.D. wrote: »
    Swear when Lux said "just when we thought Hollows had points to their rounds" it was right on time cause thts how I felt about his 1st....and???so???
    how was there no points.he was making clear points back to back?
    he was talking about direct hits to Lux.

He rapped about how he made the crowd wait and called him a diva,then he ? on his outfit, he talked about how lux stabbed Smack in the back,called him coked up said he ain't got a car,

Then he made the double line about smack setting the pic and Lux having the screen,

Then he said he gotta have all types of ? for a fire round....need I continue??? he pretty much styled on him the rest of the round.slamming his kid kemp style

Look at me KING!!!!,

Then he went into the nuts ? with the un loaded reloaded loaded for loaded open and close it ? .then the choke ? and how his fans think he's perfect.he was very direct.Lux is lucky he didn't finish saying "Why you ain't just freestyle off the top of the head"
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    @sion. im gonna watch 2 more times and go in more detail
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME