Official 2014 NFL Draft/Off Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Hip2DaHop93
    Hip2DaHop93 Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dolphins wish list:

Resign Brent Grimes.
    Sign Anthony Collins or Brandon Albert in FA.
    Try to get Sam Shields back to Miami.
    Draft Aaron Donald in the 1st if Starks/Soliai leaves.
    Draft some LB's to push Wheeler and Ellerbe wack ? out.
    Draft 2-3 OL.

Fixed that for you, he aint leaving him or raji

That's why its called a "wish list"

And you don't know if they are leaving or not. Y'all don't have the cash to keep both so one of them has to go. Raji is looking to chase cash apparently.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    Niners biggest needs are corner and speed at receiver

I'm hoping Marquise Lee falls far enough in the draft for us to grab him with the 30th pick.

We might need to take a safety in the draft too though cuz I don't think Whitner will be back.

Seattle+Seahawks+v+San+Francisco+49ers+DjdMyzCZHNZl.jpg
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bears need all types of help draft nothing but defense especially safeties.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gon win it next year
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    As For my Giants, That Superbowl squad, is no more.. They gotta blow that ? up and rebuild.. We need overhaul, from offense, defense and special teams..

Three pieces that gotta build around for offense is Eli, Justin Pugh and Victor Cruz. Hakeem Nicks can kiss my ass and get the ? out.. No way in hell, they should resign that ? .. and give him big money.. ? him.. Pathetic ? he put up this season.. 0 TD's Randle .. Jerrel Jernigan .. Hixon ill would Keep..

For our Defense is Jason Pierre Paul, Johnathan Hankins, Damontre Moore, Jon Beason, Antrel Rolle, Will Hill(? my get suspend for fail drug test this next season probably be cut) and Prince Amukamara. Resigning Beason is a MUST. As well for Justin Tuck, and safety Stevie Brown. As for Linval Joesph.. We may get outbid for him..

Half of our damn roster.. Are free agents, by march.. So we gotta make some moves.. To who to sign back and not to sign back.. Chris Snee, David Baas, Corey Webster and David Diehl Them ? can't be brought back, especially David Diehl.. he's gone. Retiring.. Most of our back bone veteran players..

But.. We gotta fix our broken offensive line.. Top priority Asap.. Gotta get that ? fix..

Our RB game needs to be Fix Top Priority..

Tight End... Let see what the draft brings.. We need a big body type. Athletic.. Top Priority

WR ..If I'm the Giants I look for smart, reliable receivers instead of just pure speed guys or athletes.. See what the draft brings..

Hixon ain't/wasn't on the team this year, he was wit Carolina
    but yea I agree wit what you posted
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Cap Casualty Cuts
    Chris Chester
    Stephen Bowen
    Adam Carriker
    Rocca

Re-Sign
    DHall
    Big Bake
    Rak (only to a Lamarr Woodley like deal, if he wants more let him walk)
    Perry Riley
    JD Walton

The What I think we will do for sure in Free Agency part

Aqib Talib (If he hits free agency he'll be a Skin, back channel ? .)
    Anthony Collins (a Gruden guy)

+ Wish List Part:

Lamarr Houston
    Daryl Smith
    Kenny Britt (on a real low 1 year prove it deal)
    Geoff Schwartz
    Terrell Thomas

Trade

Kirk to Cle for their 2nd Rd. (Very pessimistic it actually happens, Kyle hold me down bruh)

From there a look at my ideal Draft would look like (using where guys are projected at today subject to change after Combine,PD's, etc) :

34: DE Tuitt
    48: (Cle orig. 2nd parlayed) WR Jarvis Landry
    3rd: LB Telvin Smith
    3rd: LB Jordan Tripp
    4th: NT Justin Ellis
    5th:CB Antone Exum
    6th: OW De'Anthony Thomas
    7th: TE Colt Lyerla

UDFA:
    Jeremy Gallon
    Ty Zimmerman
    Kevin Graf
    Shaq Richardson
    Top rated Punter

• Matt-
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    We gon win it next year

Didn't y'all win it this year?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Giants not Bringing Nicks Back (dumb but due to $$ understandable) they need to replace somehow. Randle and Jernigan aren't ready.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Repeat on deck
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The NFC Championship game was the Super Bowl... and with that said.. this is why I couldn't say ? since that game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEp4r2q9tTA

Go ahead... feelings... I know.... 49ers fans don't watch.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Mike Vick ✔ @MikeVick
    Follow

No disrespect to Doug Baldwin but I think Russell Wilson should have got the MVP of last nights game.
    6:23 PM - 3 Feb 2014
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jared lorenzen the white terio
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    The NFC Championship game was the Super Bowl

tumblr_mf1o4eRAov1qijr10o1_500.gif
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The NFC Championship game was the Super Bowl... and with that said.. this is why I couldn't say ? since that game...

Blown calls? Happens in almost every game.

Talking about rigged? SB 40. With all those calls in favour of the steelers. One could say the league owed it to Seattle.

I'm guessing the NFL, NBA, MLB and the NHL are all rigged for "business reason".
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    worldstar
    "lmao no lie i live in buffalo,ny marshawn really a thug when he was playin for the bills he was out eatin at this one place a fan gave him a 20 dollar bill to sign he kept it and didn't give it back the fan thought he was playin but he was dead as serious he kept it.. we couldn't believe he did that ? he don't give a damn
    #true story that ? still a hood ? "
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    worldstar
    "lmao no lie i live in buffalo,ny marshawn really a thug when he was playin for the bills he was out eatin at this one place a fan gave him a 20 dollar bill to sign he kept it and didn't give it back the fan thought he was playin but he was dead as serious he kept it.. we couldn't believe he did that ? he don't give a damn

He was probably broke.
  • purpngold
    edited February 2014
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    purpngold wrote: »
    worldstar

He was probably broke.
    nah.. even if i was rich and someone handed me 20 bucks, i'm keeping that ? more money the better. That ? was raised in the hood
  • purpngold
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Blown calls? Happens in almost every game.

Talking about rigged? SB 40. With all those calls in favour of the steelers. One could say the league owed it to Seattle.

I'm guessing the NFL, NBA, MLB and the NHL are all rigged for "business reason".

yessir. A 1st overall offensive vs 1st overall defensive matchup was going to bring a lot more hype, and that what the wanted/got.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speed at WR and depth at MLB

A rush OLB

And a solid left tackle.

Need to get or CBs healthy.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    Niners biggest needs are corner and speed at receiver

I'm hoping Marquise Lee falls far enough in the draft for us to grab him with the 30th pick.

We might need to take a safety in the draft too though cuz I don't think Whitner will be back.

Seattle+Seahawks+v+San+Francisco+49ers+DjdMyzCZHNZl.jpg

U know damn well he doesn't count
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who thinks their team may be interested in Eric Decker?

Who wants Trindon Holliday? He gone...

I just want DRC to come back first and foremost.

Knowshon had his best season and was largely responsible for a good percentage of yardage. Real good in the screen game and very good in pass pro. With Montee on deck I don't see him coming back when money can be used elsewhere. Montee gotta man up.

Champ is on the books for $10 M's in his final year..that will change.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Was definately a good amount of funny ? that happened in the NFC Championship game but iono if I'd go as far as to say it was rigged. At this point it is what it is though. They're the champs we just gotta kick their ass next year.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the Texans will have the most interesting off-season. With all the coaching changes, #1 draft pick, several key positions needed, and several contracts expiring. Im curious to see how they are going to handle all that and how it effects the team next year.
    I say go Clowney #1 and pick up a QB late in the 1st.