Options

Comments

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant call it right now
    coop9889 wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    bruh you can nitpick all you want to make it seem like we was trash, fact of the matter is our TEAM stats say differently who cares who the next closest scorer or assist person was, and you didnt answer my question

? ain't making it seem like anything, it's fact.

You are just seriously biased cuz you're a cavs fan.

How can you think the team was NOT trash before and after Lebron came? How is having the worst and second worst record in the league not trash.

? you obviously not paying attention I'm talking about when he was on the team and was playin 1 on 5 every night
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Cant call it right now
    Parallel wrote: »
    bruh you can nitpick all you want to make it seem like we was trash, fact of the matter is our TEAM stats say differently who cares who the next closest scorer or assist person was, and you didnt answer my question

the TEAM stats were what they were because of that INDIVIDUAL player......................am I being trolled right now?

So does that also go for Miami team stats or does bosh and wade get credit also
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    What are you trying to prove.

That cleveland historically is not a ? org?
    That Lebron had adequate, championship caliber help on the cavs?

Serious question.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Cant call it right now

Serious question.

Lol we are not a ? organization historically first of all and you have no proof to back those claims especially if you want to compare us to the other teams in the L and you guys can make it seem like the cavs didn't put help around bron all you want but 1 player doesn't make your team stats look like that
  • coop9889
    Options
    Hell yea, he right

Serious question.

Lol we are not a ? organization historically first of all and you have no proof to back those claims especially if you want to compare us to the other teams in the L and you guys can make it seem like the cavs didn't put help around bron all you want but 1 player doesn't make your team stats look like that

Rhetoric questions, not accusations.

I asked a simple question.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Cant call it right now

the TEAM stats were what they were because of that INDIVIDUAL player......................am I being trolled right now?

You know what I think your trolling because there is no way bron made us a top 10 rebounding team but Miami is 30th this year
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant call it right now
    LeBron was the Cavs, point, blank, period. I can't cosign anybody saying other wise. The guy damn near lead them in every major statistical category while he was their.

But people are seriously underrating D.Wade and Chris Bosh. Those guys were All-Star caliber players before Bron teamed up with them and they've continued to be once they got together. Their numbers aren't as good as when they were the focal points of their prior teams because they are not the focal points on offense anymore, it's as simple as that.

Bosh's game has taken a serious change from the way it used to be in Toronto. In order to help spacing for Bron and Wade to slash Spolestra's offense turned Bosh into a jump-shooter. The guy is taking almost 3 less free throws since being in Miami and 0.6 more 3 point attempts.

LeBron's usage also changed a bit. He became more efficient by cutting his 3 point attempts by 1 a game and benefitted by playing with 2 legit offensive threats. Not to mention the Heats defense helped him get a lot of fast break points.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael sam would be proud if this thread!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody wants to go to Cleveland- Noah
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Cant call it right now

You know what I think your trolling because there is no way bron made us a top 10 rebounding team but Miami is 30th this year

Last year Miami had the BEST FG% in the entire league...in 07-08 the Cavs had the 3rd WORST in the entire league...I'm assuming you can put 2 and 2 together and see what that means about rebound totals...

Dang man I think being a fan of a Cleveland sports team has made you ? or something. You should consider converting to a better franchise.

So can you explain how when our field goal percentage went up to 6th and 3rd over the next 2 yrs our rebounding stayed top 10?
  • coop9889
    Options
    Hell yea, he right

Last year Miami had the BEST FG% in the entire league...in 07-08 the Cavs had the 3rd WORST in the entire league...I'm assuming you can put 2 and 2 together and see what that means about rebound totals...

Dang man I think being a fan of a Cleveland sports team has made you ? or something. You should consider converting to a better franchise.

So can you explain how when our field goal percentage went up to 6th and 3rd over the next 2 yrs our rebounding stayed top 10?

Because the cavs opponent's FG% was the lowest in the league and 3rd lowest in the league. You do know two teams play on the court at the same time.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of those guys even have decent careers after Lebron left outside of Anderson Varejao?

Mo Williams is or was at decent to okay
  • coop9889
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    I can't believe people think the cavs are a good franchise.

Or any cleveland franchise for that matter.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indians aren't bad.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant call it right now
    Cleveland has some great fan though. The Browns have sucked for so long but they still sell out games there.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Cant call it right now

So does that also go for Miami team stats or does bosh and wade get credit also

Bosh and Wade definitely get credit but even then I'd put Lebron above them each year especially these last 2 where Wade has fell off.

Why do they get credit but nobody on the cavs does that ? is dum

Because the cavs opponent's FG% was the lowest in the league and 3rd lowest in the league. You do know two teams play on the court at the same time.

So why is Miami 30th in rebounding lol I mean 2 teams are playing

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LBJ should take a huge pay cut.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is something a Knicks fan would say to get him to New York.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ever listen to lebron interviews that mother ? sound like a fake ass jordan with his well thought out answers and ?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and how you only been a scoring champ once yet get talked about getting buckets consistently smh get the ? outta here
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't matter why they were a good team...they were one

You're failing to understand his point, LeBron was the centerpiece of a team built around him

Of course they got worst
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Cant call it right now
    so now we gon act like mo and Z weren't all stars and before you say it was because of bron Z was 1 in 02-03 before bron came into the league, boobie was a 3pt marksman and andy was terrific rebounder, pick and roll defender and all around hustle player, he had talented players suited to play with him why is that ? hard to understand we jus didnt have a big name sidekick we did it by committee
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    Name me a worthy cooper Kareem McHale parish pippen shaq level player on Cleveland? I'll wait
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Cant call it right now
    Mo freaking Williams...I rest my case.

You should cuz he avg 17 5 4 for a 4 yr stretch with and without bron and when he arrived in cleveland we went 66-16 That year
  • coop9889
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    LOL so Mo Williams is now a legit 2nd player on a championship team.

You could go through the last 40 champions and their 2nd best player is so much >>>>>>>>>>> Mo it aint even funny.
This discussion has been closed.