DC: Rebirth

Options

Comments

• HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got my hands on the first 3 issues of Bane's Conquest and ? hasn't disappointed so far.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    started reading the monthlies again and began with teen titans. dope so far.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For you game nerds out there, both Deus ex n Dark souls actually have comics out there aswell

The dark souls comic is pretty decent. Havent followed it every month though.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    35brv45.jpg

Every "Earth One" ive read i enjoyed. excited for GL to finally get one. Is there a Earth one for aquaman??
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Also,

Later this year (i already forgot the month, but i want to say october maybe??) Neal Adams is releasing a new Deadman series.

Im excited for new Deadman, but not excited for new Neal Adams So i dont know how i feel about it.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    35brv45.jpg

Every "Earth One" ive read i enjoyed. excited for GL to finally get one. Is there a Earth one for aquaman??

Not yet so far only Superman, Batman, Teen Titans and Wonder Woman.

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    Oh ? i didnt know Teen Titans had one, im gonna look for that one. Read Batman and Supes though, really liked those.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Oh ? i didnt know Teen Titans had one, im gonna look for that one. Read Batman and Supes though, really liked those.

It has 2 books
  • matches malone
    Options
    61fiseQd20L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

i was ready to ? on this book when it came out but I really liked it. I love that Superman remembered what
    maxwell lord
    did to him pre new 52.

they should do something like this for the next SS movie.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Yeah, even the solo SS books arent half bad earth2supes
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got done reading Batman issues 21-27 the bottom storylie was dope as well as the war of riddles and jokes. I've been away from DC for awhile because I was caught up reading old school marvel titles like Luke cage and iron fist solo books. Thank ? for readcomic online
  • matches malone
    Options
    Yeah, even the solo SS books arent half bad earth2supes

yeah Im gonna check out those next. Im reading the nightwing series and justice league right now
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Haven't bought books in some time but i was disappointed with the jleague series in the beginning. I want to check out the volume with lobo on the team though. I like nightwing. Not my favorite, but I like it.
  • matches malone
    Options
    super sons is dope too. Tomasi is a great writer
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got done reading Batman issues 21-27 the bottom storylie was dope as well as the war of riddles and jokes. I've been away from DC for awhile because I was caught up reading old school marvel titles like Luke cage and iron fist solo books. Thank ? for readcomic online

The button that's what I meant to print not the bottom it was a dope story revolving around the comedians smiley face button and a time paradox that brought reverse flash back from the dead after flashpoint. Bruce meets his father as the alternate universe Batman briefly. Dope shitaki
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    super sons is dope too. Tomasi is a great writer

I've been fronting on this. Don't know why since Tomasi proved on Batman & Robin and Superman that he's really good at writing both characters.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Caught up on The Flash, ? is dope. Reverse Flash acting like a scorned woman though lmao
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Batman Beyond dropped the ball imo...with Damian and Ra I mean...or maybe I read/saw to many population control stories...
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    This ? from the og bat books cracked me the ? up though:

no6fmcpncg80.jpg
  • HundredEyes
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Last two supes (declaration) have been ? man. Oldskool patriotism/propaganda. Damn shame.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Last two supes (declaration) have been ? man. Oldskool patriotism/propaganda. Damn shame.

2 worst issues of the run couldn't finish reading them
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Dream of The Sandman is a part of Dark Knight Metal Story
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Can anyone give me some bulletpoints on the current arcs going on in DC? So damn far behind. I have no knowledge of this Dark Knight metal stuff. Brief updates on the Core characters would be dope and greatly appreciated.

Any books fall off or change writers and got better?
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Can anyone give me some bulletpoints on the current arcs going on in DC? So damn far behind. I have no knowledge of this Dark Knight metal stuff. Brief updates on the Core characters would be dope and greatly appreciated.

Any books fall off or change writers and got better?

Yeah its hard to keep up fam lol...especially bats, that ? is everywhere...

- Deathstroke quit being deathstroke (for now I guess) and is training some variation of the titans/justice league...? rocks a cape, team consists of powergirl, kid flash, his son, daughter n terra. They all rock new black n white suits lol.

- Hal Jordan n the green lantern corps...green n yellow teamed up under John Stewart n Sinostro's daughter... now they're separated again. Won't spoil why...

- Aquaman was dethroned, he is presumed dead, hiding in the ghettos of Atlantis now lol. The new king has isolated Atlantis with ancient banned magic, no way in or out. Mera n the JL are trying to get back in n ? .

- action comics (this was also covered in SS, Superman) Zod broke free, reunited with his wife n son...thought this was hilarious:
    4mc7a5rlo65x.jpg

currently this is going down:

46oqagdv117e.jpg