Hulk vs. Superman

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »
    Someone said strongest versions of supes vs strongest version of hulk.

Its common knowledge that Savage Hulk cannot stand up to Post-Crisis Supes. Hes outclassed in every category. This fight is ONLY fair if Supes holds back.

That's why you don't know ? , Savage Hulk is not the strongest incarnation of hulk
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Its common knowledge that Savage Hulk cannot stand up to Post-Crisis Supes. Hes outclassed in every category. This fight is ONLY fair if Supes holds back.

That's why you don't know ? , Savage Hulk is not the strongest incarnation of hulk

Never said he was. Go back to school.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

say whaaaaa?????? Maybe you meant Pre-Crisis Superman.
  • jaxn
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    who is yall? My position has never changed on the subject. If you think Hulk can beat Thanos for a majority, that's great, but just know their history says otherwise

Why you mad huh? What did the world breaker done to you to get you in a rage of fury.

Yes I know the great mind, military strategists, great power level and feats of Thanos and his encounters with the HULK, but mind you 1) he fought different incarnations of the HULK 2) He nevered face the Savage Hulk 3) World Breaker Hulk is a whole different level of power than all those Hulks. 4) He never fought hulk 1 on 1

Read Thanos Quest #1 and read how Thanos says he avoids to fight the HULK and a 1 on battle

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but if you want to debate a Hulk/Thanos fight with me, that's great. You're on here bragging about the Hulk causing earthquakes, when a way weaker Thanos destroyed a planet just fighting Dumb Drax.. but hey continue on
  • jaxn
    Options
    Simply replace Galactus with World Breaker Hulk. This discussion is pointless.
    [IMG]https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/1048262_651628954850561_418778237_o.jpg[/IMG]

um, Galactus nearly killed Thanos with one blast after this. This was a Thanos with ALL of his shielding up.
  • jaxn
    Options
    [IMG]https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/1048262_651628954850561_418778237_o.jpg[/IMG]

SMH this is what you come to now, The Hulk survived and came out unscathed from a Full Cosmic Blast to the face point blank range from The Silver Surfer.

hmmm, during this period, Thanos was far more powerful than Surfer..and what issue are you referring to? the Surfer has beaten the Hulk in virtually every encounter..almost killing him at one point. IIRC, The Hulk's best showing against the Surfer came during the WWH event in which both of their powers were being neutralized..Surfer beat up on the Hulk and his crew..the Hulk got the drop on Surfer once the disc was removed from his chest. Surfer was thanking the Hulk when he received a beat down.
    AND the Savage Hulk walked through a Full Powered Eye beam blast from galactus.
    stop, you're embarassing yourself.
    What in the ? Thanos blast will do to The World Breaker, and his blast better not be No magic or Cosmic energy because that will only make the breaker of world's stronger for The World Breaker body constant siphon Gamma Radiation, Energy from any Sun, Magic and cosmic energy.

I mean the world breaker changed the orbit of a planet.
    hmm, i'm going to go out on a limb and say Thanos has more raw power than what Ironman can achieve..
    Like I said World Breaker would put an ass whooping on Thanos.

HULK Smash, Nuff Said

suuurrreeee
  • veikuri
    Options

um, Galactus nearly killed Thanos with one blast after this. This was a Thanos with ALL of his shielding up.

Are you implying that Hulk would ? Thanos with all his shields up?
  • veikuri
    Options

No, he said normal Superman vs normal Hulk which is usually Post-Crisis Superman vs Savage Hulk. I guess I should start saying New 52.
  • jaxn
    edited May 2014
    Options

Again, I don't know if you guys are being serious or what, but no. Showing an image of Thanos getting a shot off on Galactus when not giving context to the story isn't a great idea. Thanos isn't anywhere near Galactus' level in power. That entire arc was about how Galactus was effected by the entity Hunger..As soon as he got that shot off, Thanos damn near died from a casual blast from Galactus. He doesn't just show up on Galactus' door trying to fight him. Everything in that arc involved prep. In fact, everytime Thanons fights guys above his weight class it involves some form of prep. He has plenty of showings against guys on Hulk's level and greater, who he casually dismisses.
  • jaxn
    Options

No, he said normal Superman vs normal Hulk which is usually Post-Crisis Superman vs Savage Hulk. I guess I should start saying New 52.
    I'm contesting your assertion that Post-Crisis Superman outclasses Hulk in every category. Post-Crisis Superman was killed by someone inferior to the Savage Hulk during that period. DoS Doomsday would get his ? pushed in by Savage Hulk. I assumed you meant Pre-Crisis Superman, since that's the only incarnation of Superman, without getting into the alternate versions of Supes, that outclasses Hulk
  • waterproof
    Options
    who is yall? My position has never changed on the subject. If you think Hulk can beat Thanos for a majority, that's great, but just know their history says otherwise

Why you mad huh? What did the world breaker done to you to get you in a rage of fury.

Yes I know the great mind, military strategists, great power level and feats of Thanos and his encounters with the HULK, but mind you 1) he fought different incarnations of the HULK 2) He nevered face the Savage Hulk 3) World Breaker Hulk is a whole different level of power than all those Hulks. 4) He never fought hulk 1 on 1

Read Thanos Quest #1 and read how Thanos says he avoids to fight the HULK and a 1 on battle

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but if you want to debate a Hulk/Thanos fight with me, that's great. You're on here bragging about the Hulk causing earthquakes, when a way weaker Thanos destroyed a planet just fighting Dumb Drax.. but hey continue on

So Thanos fighting Drax two super cosmic beings with immense power, using kinetic energy destroyed a planet.

WHEN the world breaker who can't even take a few steps with out splitting a planet in half.

Now come again?
  • veikuri
    edited May 2014
    Options

I'm contesting your assertion that Post-Crisis Superman outclasses Hulk in every category. Post-Crisis Superman was killed by someone inferior to the Savage Hulk during that period. DoS Doomsday would get his ? pushed in by Savage Hulk. I assumed you meant Pre-Crisis Superman, since that's the only incarnation of Superman, without getting into the alternate versions of Supes, that outclasses Hulk

I'm contesting your knowledge of Superman. I thought it was common knowledge that DoS Doomsday fought a weaker Superman. There is Byrne's run of Superman which is a weaker Superman and there is Post-Crisis Superman which is everything after Byrne's run up to New 52. Obviously we aren't talking about Byrne's much weaker Superman who couldn't even go into outer space without a oxygen mask.

Again, I don't know if you guys are being serious or what, but no. Showing an image of Thanos getting a shot off on Galactus when not giving context to the story isn't a great idea. Thanos isn't anywhere near Galactus' level in power. That entire arc was about how Galactus was effected by the entity Hunger..As soon as he got that shot off, Thanos damn near died from a casual blast from Galactus. He doesn't just show up on Galactus' door trying to fight him. Everything in that arc involved prep. In fact, everytime Thanons fights guys above his weight class it involves some form of prep. He has plenty of showings against guys on Hulk's level and greater, who he casually dismisses.

Go read that story again please. Galactus only broke Thanos's shields, nothing more. He was fine for the rest of the story and even teleported Galactus away when they teamed up. How on earth did he die by a casual blast from Galactus when GALACTUS himself said he never had to exert himself just to break a shield. Thanos did nothing prep-worthy, just stop.

Read the stories, not just respect threads. You're starting to sound like waterproof
  • waterproof
    Options
    The above poster got girl drawls in him and girl flaws in him
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "steps" feat is just stupid. It should be dismissed because it's one of those things that the writer does because it sounds cool, but makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
  • waterproof
    Options

SMH this is what you come to now, The Hulk survived and came out unscathed from a Full Cosmic Blast to the face point blank range from The Silver Surfer.

hmmm, during this period, Thanos was far more powerful than Surfer..and what issue are you referring to? the Surfer has beaten the Hulk in virtually every encounter..almost killing him at one point. IIRC, The Hulk's best showing against the Surfer came during the WWH event in which both of their powers were being neutralized..Surfer beat up on the Hulk and his crew..the Hulk got the drop on Surfer once the disc was removed from his chest. Surfer was thanking the Hulk when he received a beat down.
    What in the ? Thanos blast will do to The World Breaker, and his blast better not be No magic or Cosmic energy because that will only make the breaker of world's stronger for The World Breaker body constant siphon Gamma Radiation, Energy from any Sun, Magic and cosmic energy.

hmm, i'm going to go out on a limb and say Thanos has more raw power than what Ironman can achieve..

HULK Smash, Nuff Said

suuurrreeee

Your opinion is not valid concerning comics...like others your estrogen lady like behavior is unacceptable in the presence of men. The hoe in you has no limits.

Because if you knew comics and Hulk and Galactus meetings with out using Google, you would of Hulk stood up to many hand and eye beam blast.

One for instance happe
  • jaxn
    Options

So Thanos fighting Drax two super cosmic beings with immense power, using kinetic energy destroyed a planet.

WHEN the world breaker who can't even take a few steps with out splitting a planet in half.

Now come again?

When did the Hulk split a planet in half? I'll wait?
  • jaxn
    Options

I'm contesting your knowledge of Superman. I thought it was common knowledge that DoS Doomsday fought a weaker Superman. There is Byrne's run of Superman which is a weaker Superman and there is Post-Crisis Superman which is everything after Byrne's run up to New 52. Obviously we aren't talking about Byrne's much weaker Superman who couldn't even go into outer space without a oxygen mask.
    Again, are you being serious here? There's Pre-Crisis Superman, There's Post-Crisis Superman and there's the nu52 Superman..now which Superman do you think fought DoS Doomsday? It sure as hell wasn't Pre-Crisis Superman. *ALL* Versions of Superman after Pre-Crisis are weaker unless you're getting into alternater versions of Superman..

Go read that story again please. Galactus only broke Thanos's shields, nothing more. He was fine for the rest of the story and even teleported Galactus away when they teamed up. How on earth did he die by a casual blast from Galactus when GALACTUS himself said he never had to exert himself just to break a shield. Thanos did nothing prep-worthy, just stop.

He only broke his shields? The ? ? Thanos was out of the fight at that point. Done. A wrap. Thanos had absolutely no chance of doing anything to Galactus. Galactus casually went through Thanos' defenses..The ? you think he had shields up in the first place if prep wasn't involved..Thanos was getting his ? pushed in by Tyrant and yet, you're somehow implying he stands a chances against Galactus? That entire arc involved prep on Thanos' part because Thanos knew Galactus was being influenced by Hunger...you are the one who needs to stop with this nonsense..
    Read the stories, not just respect threads. You're starting to sound like waterproof

hahaha ok..If you actually read the stories then you know everything you're saying is pure nonsense, but continue on.
  • jaxn
    Options
    That "steps" feat is just stupid. It should be dismissed because it's one of those things that the writer does because it sounds cool, but makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    exactly, but hey continue on with the nonsense.

• waterproof
    Options
    Damn mobile site, like I was saying to the lady, if you knew comics you would of known about the hulk and Galactus meetings and Hulk Taken full eye beam and hand blast from Galactus.

Why don't you start with Secret Wars and for the others that's your job when you have time to stop smacking your lips and snapping your fingers sweetheart
  • jaxn
    Options

HULK Smash, Nuff Said

suuurrreeee

Your opinion is not valid concerning comics...like others your estrogen lady like behavior is unacceptable in the presence of men. The hoe in you has no limits.

Because if you knew comics and Hulk and Galactus meetings with out using Google, you would of Hulk stood up to many hand and eye beam blast.

One for instance happe

this is coming from a guy who goes hard for the Hulk but doesn't even know ? about...the Hulk.. I respect some folks on here for their comic knowledge, or at least their willingness to engage in serious conversations..you sound like a straight idiot, a pure fanboy. I've known many fanboys for characters who actually have common sense, but apparently that's not the case with you. We can agree to disagree because i have no patience to debate clowns
  • waterproof
    Options

Then you might as well throw out Rune Thors, ? of ? 's Hercules, and every powerhouse feats out also, come on now really? Every character got a max Power set level.

Take this sniffling to Joe Quesada and see what he think, lol....
  • waterproof
    Options

HULK Smash, Nuff Said

suuurrreeee

One for instance happe

this is coming from a guy who goes hard for the Hulk but doesn't even know ? about...the Hulk.. I respect some folks on here for their comic knowledge, or at least their willingness to engage in serious conversations..you sound like a straight idiot, a pure fanboy. I've known many fanboys for characters who actually have common sense, but apparently that's not the case with you. We can agree to disagree because i have no patience to debate clowns

Save your plea copping, you know nothing about comics I used facts from Greg Pak and feats from Hulk comics I've been collecting comics for many moons, and you don't know ? , you're the reason why comics collectors are put in a box because girls like you shows their. ....you really I'm going to cut to the chase, read your post and tell me it wasn't written by a ? . I can't respect you man. Your emotions runs wild, calm down its comics
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets use common knowledge information given by comics. Hulk and Superman have similar strength...neither ahead of the other enough to warrant an advantage.

Superman has better speed and reaction. Though Banners calculations give Hulk a great chance at hitting faster guys...(see hit encounters with surfer, Thor, etc)

Superman has more abilities...flight, heat vision, freeze breath give him distance attacks that cause hulk problems. Although thunderclap and hulk smashes can be considered distance attacks, Superman still holds the advantage.

Intelligence Banner has an advantage. He is a top 5 intellectual in marvel. Superman isn't stupid but lacks genius level intellect.

Fighting ability both guys are sluggers..bricks. Even match

Hulk wins: Thor, Loki, Abomination
    Clear superior: Silver Surfer

Supes wins: Cap Marvel, Black Adam, Wonder Woman
    clear superior: Martian Manhunter

This is as even a match as there is lol.

Also Thanos would beat any incarnation of Hulk. And Thanos has begged for his life in fights Galactus before. He isn't on that level

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually if you want to go by common knowledge in the comic books (from pre-crisis to post-crisis to new earth and new 52) then indeed Superman is a genius level intellect. Based on genetics and physiology alone a Kryptonian is more intelligent than even super intelligent earthlings. Let alone the fact that thanks to his powers on earth Superman could learn and retain information infinitely faster than any human.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Lets use common knowledge information given by comics. Hulk and Superman have similar strength...neither ahead of the other enough to warrant an advantage.

Superman has better speed and reaction. Though Banners calculations give Hulk a great chance at hitting faster guys...(see hit encounters with surfer, Thor, etc)

Superman has more abilities...flight, heat vision, freeze breath give him distance attacks that cause hulk problems. Although thunderclap and hulk smashes can be considered distance attacks, Superman still holds the advantage.

Intelligence Banner has an advantage. He is a top 5 intellectual in marvel. Superman isn't stupid but lacks genius level intellect.

Fighting ability both guys are sluggers..bricks. Even match

Hulk wins: Thor, Loki, Abomination
    Clear superior: Silver Surfer

Supes wins: Cap Marvel, Black Adam, Wonder Woman
    clear superior: Martian Manhunter

This is as even a match as there is lol.

Also Thanos would beat any incarnation ,of Hulk. And Thanos has begged for his life in fights Galactus before. He isn't on that level

I agree with you, Banner does give Hulk an Advantage, and Banner saved Hulk ass just as much Hulk saved Banner ass.

And with these vs matches lots of people don't keep it in the comic realm, they make up crazy ? . I'm goin to keep it in the comic realm, and a big factor is Banner aint a afraid to ? , banner will ? and knows he has and have in him. When pushed banner will ? , manipulate etc... banner can be cold and void of feelings.

Case in point when The Green Scar was fighting his son Skaar and they was causing natural disasters on earth, Hulk beat his son so bad, I mean beating him from an inch of his life that the only way Skaar to save his life and stop the hulk from killing him was to transform back to the little boy.

Clark will never do that to his own blood, the edge goes to Hulk because they will ? .

And Hulk smashed Marvel Superman the Gladiator