• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yeah, that's crazy of me because Superman has never just brawled like that before right? It's not like he had a fight with Doomsday who is very much like Hulk in ways, and spent the majority of the fight just punching him really hard.

As for Infinity, that wasn't World Breaker Hulk. That was one of the best showings from Thanos in years though. I loved it.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    LOL, Hulk and Supes will always be a classic fight.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That wasn't WB in Infinity..I don't give Hulk odds to beat Thanos, just saying that version could last the longest in a straight up brawl.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Thanos would probably get bored and teleport him away like he did Thor when he went berserk
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    That wasn't WB in Infinity..I don't give Hulk odds to beat Thanos, just saying that version could last the longest in a straight up brawl.

In a toe 2 toe brawl WBH vs Thanos I'm going with World Breaker, WB is to Damn strong and powerful, the dude ? planets with just a single light step. Now imagine what a average punch will do, better yet a max level full strength punch, total destruction
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

In a toe 2 toe brawl WBH vs Thanos I'm going with World Breaker, WB is to Damn strong and powerful, the dude ? planets with just a single light step. Now imagine what a average punch will do, better yet a max level full strength punch, total destruction

eh Thanos bangs with Galactus and Odin
  • waterproof
    Options
    Speaking of HULK vs Thanos it's going to happen real soon. Hulk will be in the Marvel Cosmic World.

When the Savage Hulk returns.

Yes the long awaited return of the most strongest and well known Hulk incarnation, the one who walks around at class 90 strength when calm, who's
    anger have no bounds, and strength no limits, the madder the HULK gets the stronger he gets is back and will be facing Thanos in the 2nd Savage Hulk arc and other cosmic powerhouses written by Marvels greatest Cosmic Writer and Creator Jim Starlin the writer and Creator of Captin Marv-ell, the infinity gauntlet, written Silver Surfer, Thanos, Adam Warlock etc.

Savage Hulk let loose in the cosmic world, Starlin will do Hulk justice
  • waterproof
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

eh Thanos bangs with Galactus and Odin

Yes true but do they ? planets with one step, do you know how much strength and power that is for just one step to ? a planet? lol...come on y'all.

And let's not forget World Breaker is a Military Minded Strategist and he have great hand to hand and weapons skills from being a gladiator which he showed in World War Hulk

• jaxn
    Options

He didn't ? the planet though
  • waterproof
    Options

He didn't ? the planet though

lol, read Heart of a Monster. Hulk is a World Breaker he Damn near sank the east coast and west coast, he warned Iron Man that he's about to break the world. He ? planets in the heart of the monster arc.
  • jaxn
    Options
    yeah, but he didn't ? the planet though that i recall. He caused earthquakes.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanos has also destroyed planets just by clashing with Drax. He's also killed Surfer in 7 hits....Hulk ain't close to that level.
  • waterproof
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Thanos has also destroyed planets just by clashing with Drax. He's also killed Surfer in 7 hits....Hulk ain't close to that level.

And the world breaker destroyed a whole galaxy by just emitting radiation from his body, like Dr. Strange said nothing survives when world breaker let loose
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options

And the world breaker destroyed a whole galaxy by just emitting radiation from his body, like Dr. Strange said nothing survives when world breaker let loose

No....no he didn't. Now Odin can do that as a side effect of his fights, and even HE can't take down Thanos. Think about it.
  • waterproof
    Options

No....no he didn't. Now Odin can do that as a side effect of his fights, and even HE can't take down Thanos. Think about it.

World Breaker Destroyed The Dark Dimension and all the surrounding planets, he destroyed the whole dimension what are you taking about.

And he hold a whole planet together from ripping apart.

Y'all just going to have to accept it, and with the rumored World Breaker return in New Avengers, y'all was ? on y'all self how Pak wrote World Breaker just think what Hickman going to do, lol
  • veikuri
    Options
    Lmao @ people thinking World Breaker would beat Thanos. Just exit the thread please.
  • waterproof
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »
    Lmao @ people thinking World Breaker would beat Thanos. Just exit the thread please.

World Breaker strength level is in the elite 200 ton class and the only person who's in that prestigious class is Hulk older self Mastero.......

HULK Smash!!!!! NUFF Said

World Breaker would but an ass whooping on Thanos
  • jaxn
    Options
    nahhhhh Thanos would beat Hulk a solid majority and Odin would beat the ? out of Thanos
  • waterproof
    Options
    nahhhhh Thanos would beat Hulk a solid majority and Odin would beat the ? out of Thanos

Oh now it's a solid majority, at first it was a stomp all the time, ha......it's ok, it takes time.

But what gets me when it comes to Sentry, Rune Thor, ? of ? 's Hercules, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Zeus, Odin, Juggernaut and Thanos etc....Y'all love that ? when they power levels is on some ? level ? .

But the World Breaker y'all panties get in a bunch
  • jaxn
    Options
    who is yall? My position has never changed on the subject. If you think Hulk can beat Thanos for a majority, that's great, but just know their history says otherwise
  • waterproof
    Options
    who is yall? My position has never changed on the subject. If you think Hulk can beat Thanos for a majority, that's great, but just know their history says otherwise

Why you mad huh? What did the world breaker done to you to get you in a rage of fury.

Yes I know the great mind, military strategists, great power level and feats of Thanos and his encounters with the HULK, but mind you 1) he fought different incarnations of the HULK 2) He nevered face the Savage Hulk 3) World Breaker Hulk is a whole different level of power than all those Hulks. 4) He never fought hulk 1 on 1

Read Thanos Quest #1 and read how Thanos says he avoids to fight the HULK and a 1 on battle

• veikuri
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Simply replace Galactus with World Breaker Hulk. This discussion is pointless.
    [IMG]https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/1048262_651628954850561_418778237_o.jpg[/IMG]
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »
    Simply replace Galactus with World Breaker Hulk. This discussion is pointless.
    [IMG]https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/1048262_651628954850561_418778237_o.jpg[/IMG]

lol I don't think Hulk could beat Thanos more than a couple times, but you do realize this fight ended with Thanos on his knees pleading to Galactus.